***Claudia Wimmer 2007 BMW 118i: IT'S HERE FOR GOOD!!! (56K Warning)***

Started by cawimmer430, July 10, 2007, 08:30:58 AM

cawimmer430

Quote from: Michael Estorol on July 10, 2007, 02:16:59 PM
mmm... VERY cool car.
I mean the Renault Espace in the background.  Is there something you haven't been telling us, Herr W.?

:lol:

That's an abandoned Espace that is just rotting there. It hasn't been moved in years. Don't know who owns it either.
  :huh:
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

cawimmer430

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

Quote from: 280Z Turbo on July 10, 2007, 06:13:18 PM
It looks like a pretty nice car. Typical German quality. ;)

What color is that car? Purple, brown, or gray? All three?

Thanks.  :praise:

The color is "Havanagray". I picked it out myself. Saw a Havanagray 118d inside the showroom and asked what color that was...
  :praise: :lol:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

Quote from: red_shift on July 10, 2007, 06:32:58 PM
Gosh those pictures got me salivating. (No, not referring to the gracious lady in the picture, unlike some other pervs here  :mrcool:)

I need a 1 series, NOW! Make mine a 118i with a manual, please. Can't wait, can't wait for this car to arrive stateside.

EDIT: I can see Minis sharing the same showroom, unlike in the US.

BMW sells MINI's here in Germany in their showrooms. I suppose it's the same way across all of Europe. Saw MINI's in BMW showrooms in the UK as well. :ohyeah:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

Quote from: The Pirate on July 10, 2007, 07:36:57 PM
How come the wording on the interior is in English?  Specifically, the "Start/Stop" engine button, the R x 1000/min on the dash, and "Business CD" on the stereo.  I find it hard to believe that every German BMW buyer understands English.

Start / Stop means the same stuff in German as it does in Englisch.  :lol:  :ohyeah:

We also use the word "business" a lot these days. We're not as dumb as one might think. 
:lol: :lol: :lol:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

Quote from: SJ_GTI on July 10, 2007, 08:28:03 PM
Wow, I am jealous of your sister...suh a cool car. Shame about the automatic though!

Thanks. Yeah, the automatic just doesn't belong in this kind of car. It's not a bad automatic though and the manumatic function is helpful so it is bearable. I still think the 118i motor would harmonize better with a manual. A BMW 1-Series needs a manual!  :lockedup:

Quote from: SJ_GTI on July 10, 2007, 08:28:03 PM
Great pics as always! Only thing missing was more shots of your sister.  :evildude:

Coming up after the trip!  :praise: :praise: :praise:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

Quote from: Raza  on July 11, 2007, 04:06:16 AM

Hahaha, great shot.  Nice little stab at your sister's choice, too. 

Now do one with her in a bikini laying on the hood.  The guys will love that.

LOL!  :lol:

Actually, my dad was just driving out the 300SE when I took this shot. I didn't snap it "intentionally"!

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

Quote from: Autobahn on July 11, 2007, 11:41:02 AM
Yeah those leather-outfit wearing Weisswurst-eaters :P

"Zieht den Bayern die Lederhosen aus, Lederhosen aus, Lederhosen aus!"  :evildude:

It's sad that Swabians can't speak proper German. I can never understand them. :evildude:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

Autobahn

Quote from: cawimmer430 on July 11, 2007, 02:31:51 PM

It's sad that Swabians can't speak proper German. I can never understand them. :evildude:

:lol: At least we can build proper cars  :ohyeah: :ohyeah:

You know the advertisement line of our state? "We can do everything but talk in high German".
Plus who is German Soccer Champion 2007 again?  :evildude:
I just got a season ticket for the VFB plus tickets for the first champions league games!

Have fun acquainting the 118i with the Autobahn where it's meant to live! Very nice car and color.

cawimmer430

Quote from: Autobahn on July 11, 2007, 02:39:47 PM
:lol: At least we can build proper cars  :ohyeah: :ohyeah:

You know the advertisement line of our state? "We can do everything but talk in high German".
Plus who is German Soccer Champion 2007 again?  :evildude:
I just got a season ticket for the VFB plus tickets for the first champions league games!

Have fun acquainting the 118i with the Autobahn where it's meant to live! Very nice car and color.

The VFB was just lucky that Schalke messed up!  :devil: :devil: :devil:

Oh yeah. I am going to the Mercedes-Benz Museum on Monday, so maybe we can meet up!?  :ohyeah:

Mein Handy: 01716223837

www.wimmerfotografie.de

Autobahn

Quote from: cawimmer430 on July 11, 2007, 03:04:29 PM
The VFB was just lucky that Schalke messed up!  :devil: :devil: :devil:

Oh yeah. I am going to the Mercedes-Benz Museum on Monday, so maybe we can meet up!?  :ohyeah:

Mein Handy: 01716223837

Cool! I gotta work, but I guess I can make it to the MB-Museum at 5 o'clock, when will you be there?

Autobahn

Wait, are you sure the Museum is open on Monday? I think they are closed on Mondays?

The official site doesn't work but
http://www.stuttgart.de/sde/menu/frame/top.php?seite=http%3A//www.stuttgart.de/sde/dept/gen/108617.htm

says it's not open on mondays  :banghead:

cawimmer430

Quote from: Autobahn on July 11, 2007, 03:14:06 PM
Cool! I gotta work, but I guess I can make it to the MB-Museum at 5 o'clock, when will you be there?

Ah, ok, send me an SMS and I'll call you. Will make it Tuesday then or something this week. Hey, you'll meet Claudia! <---- EVERYONE ON CARSPIN READING THIS!?!? :devil: :devil: :devil:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

Autobahn

Quote from: cawimmer430 on July 11, 2007, 03:22:07 PM
Ah, ok, send me an SMS and I'll call you. Will make it Tuesday then or something this week. Hey, you'll meet Claudia! <---- EVERYONE ON CARSPIN READING THIS!?!? :devil: :devil: :devil:

Oh oh, I will be the envy of a gazillion guys now  :rockon: Don't worry guys, I got a girlfriend  :lol:

I send you an SMS.

Raza

Meeting Claudia?  I think your girlfriend is the one who should be worrying.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

AltinD

Quote from: Autobahn on July 11, 2007, 11:41:02 AM

Hey Altin!!! Nice to have you at carSPIN? :praise:

Vielen Dank Herr Ralf. Actually I registered in here since when it started in '05 but posted only twice and then never again, till some days ago.

Are you on the ... 5th A-Klasse already, or moved on to something else?? :huh:? :lol:

2016 KIA Sportage EX Plus, CRDI 2.0T diesel, 185 HP, AWD

Autobahn

Quote from: AltinD on July 11, 2007, 03:55:28 PM
Vielen Dank Herr Ralf.

Are you on the ... 5th A-Klasse already, or moved on to something else?  :huh:  :lol:

No, I'm on the 6th right now!  :ohyeah: Although I finished my studies and am now a Doctorate and employed by the university I keep profiting from my dad's retired DaimlerChrysler employee status and drive the cheapest car that fit my bikes and skis: The A-Class. The current beast is dark blue with beige interior. An A 160 CDI, hopelessly slow but it's cheap and fuel efficient so I'm fine with it.  :rockon:

Panama_Chopster

Really nice! Sad it's no diesel. But who am I to bitch about someone else's choice when all I have to drive is the beater Cherokee crap?

Gorgeous Bimmer Mr. Wimmer.

cawimmer430

Quote from: Autobahn on July 11, 2007, 03:33:03 PM
Oh oh, I will be the envy of a gazillion guys now? :rockon: Don't worry guys, I got a girlfriend? :lol:

I send you an SMS.

Don't worry. My sister can't stand Swabian men.  :devil: :evildude:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

Quote from: Panama_Chopster on July 11, 2007, 04:03:01 PM
Really nice! Sad it's no diesel. But who am I to bitch about someone else's choice when all I have to drive is the beater Cherokee crap?

Gorgeous Bimmer Mr. Wimmer.

Thanks. Again, not mine. Belongs to my sis.
  :ohyeah:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

the Teuton

I didn't know Autobahn SHO was still in Deutschland.  You guys might be able to arrange a European GTG.
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

cawimmer430

Quote from: the Teuton on July 12, 2007, 11:59:42 AM
I didn't know Autobahn SHO was still in Deutschland.? You guys might be able to arrange a European GTG.

Isn't he in Kuwait right now?

www.wimmerfotografie.de

Raza

I didn't know Autobahn SHO was still in Deutschland.? You guys might be able to arrange a European GTG.

Autobahn is German.  He's in Germany, doing something Germanic, I assume.  I do not know his name.

AutobahnSHO is American.  He's in Kuwait, militarizing, I assume.  His name is Will.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Autobahn

Quote from: Raza  on July 12, 2007, 01:26:56 PM
Autobahn is German.  He's in Germany, doing something Germanic, I assume.  I do not know his name.

AutobahnSHO is American.  He's in Kuwait, militarizing, I assume.  His name is Will.

Yup Will != Ralph  :ohyeah:

Tave

I made that mistake too. I saw Autobahn talking about his European girlfriend and felt quite sorry for Mrs. AutobahnSHO. :lol:
As I write, highly civilized human beings are flying overhead, trying to kill me.

Quote from: thecarnut on March 16, 2008, 10:33:43 AM
Depending on price, that could be a good deal.

the Teuton

2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

BimmerM3

Sexy car. I really wish they were bringing the hatches over here instead of the awkward looking coupe.

I really don't appreciate that the picture of Claudia modeling the the car is very backlit. I thought you had better photography skills than that...

However, the picture in the field on the gravel path more than makes up for it. Stunning picture, really.