Motor Trend Road Test of BMW M3

Started by 1 BAD 7, July 14, 2007, 10:44:44 PM

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: 1 BAD 7 on July 20, 2007, 12:03:56 AM
My feelings are mutual towards you :praise:

That you are an ignorant idiot is not a feeling or opinion, but a fact.
2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

Eye of the Tiger

Raghavan

Kayani's just sour because he didn't get any from his boyfriend yesterday night.

SVT_Power

"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

1 BAD 7

Glad to hear that I know you have plenty of boy friends. :ohyeah:

Quote from: M_power on July 20, 2007, 12:04:56 AM
Thanks but i don't have any feelings for you. sorry.

For great deals on all your traveling/entertainment and automotive [Nissan, Chrysler, Dodge] buying needs visit.

www.KayaniTravel.com

JYODER240

Quote from: 1 BAD 7 on July 19, 2007, 11:53:34 PM
Your post proved my point long time ago and you are anti BMW fan boy who loves to lie and make up things about other peoples things which goes to show your maturity even further.

I can only hope that you're not this sad and pathetic outside of the internet.

I'm done.
/////////////////////////
Quit living as if the purpose of life is to arrive safely at death

*President of the "I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club*

SVT_Power

Quote from: 1 BAD 7 on July 20, 2007, 12:08:49 AM

I do. But you on the other hand have plenty of boyfriends.
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

SVT_Power

Quote from: JYODER240 on July 20, 2007, 12:10:02 AM

I'm done.

Why quit on the fun so early?  :lol:

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: 1 BAD 7 on July 20, 2007, 12:08:49 AM

will u be my boyfriend? i think ur hot

1 BAD 7

On the other hand I am pretty sure you are from the way you make up stuff. ;)

Quote from: JYODER240 on July 20, 2007, 12:10:02 AM

I'm done.

For great deals on all your traveling/entertainment and automotive [Nissan, Chrysler, Dodge] buying needs visit.

www.KayaniTravel.com

JYODER240

Quote from: M_power on July 20, 2007, 12:10:23 AM
Why quit on the fun so early?? :lol:

It's kinda like going to the zoo and poking the animals in their cages. It's not really fair.
/////////////////////////
Quit living as if the purpose of life is to arrive safely at death

*President of the "I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club*

Raghavan

1 BAD Z is bored of telling 1 BAD 7 the same things again and again i guess.

ro51092

1 BAD 7's got a thread dedicated to him.

Love,
1 BAD A4

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: 1 BAD 7 on July 20, 2007, 12:12:00 AM
On the other hand I am pretty sure you are from the way you make up stuff. ;)

oh wow, u are so intellectually superior... hey manly man, pm me sometime, k? :wub:

1 BAD 7

I think you have plenty here from what I can tell.

Quote from: NACar on July 20, 2007, 12:11:43 AM
will u be my boyfriend? i think ur hot

www.KayaniTravel.com

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: 1 BAD 7 on July 20, 2007, 12:13:52 AM
I think you have plenty here from what I can tell.

i can always use more ya know. you and your big 7 and you big gixxer, it's a really big turn on

SVT_Power

Quote from: JYODER240 on July 20, 2007, 12:12:20 AM
It's kinda like going to the zoo and poking the animals in their cages. It's not really fair.

:lol: :lol:

1 BAD 7

I think Danish and M power and Ro are more your kind. I am not into sick people like your self. ;)

Quote from: NACar on July 20, 2007, 12:14:42 AM
i can always use more ya know. you and your big 7 and you big gixxer, it's a really big turn on

www.KayaniTravel.com

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: 1 BAD 7 on July 20, 2007, 12:17:46 AM
I think Danish and M power and Ro are more your kind. I am not into sick people like your self. ;)

you're right, i am sick... sick for you! please don't make me beg.

SVT_Power

1 BAD 7

You are correct messing with your buddies is like going to zoo and poking animals that go insane and start foaming at mouth. 

www.KayaniTravel.com

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: 1 BAD 7 on July 20, 2007, 12:21:50 AM
You are correct messing with your buddies is like going to zoo and poking animals that go insane and start foaming at mouth.?

i'm foaming at the mouth... for you :wub:

1 BAD 7

Atleast you understand that you are sick :praise:

Quote from: NACar on July 20, 2007, 12:18:42 AM
you're right, i am sick... sick for you! please don't make me beg.

www.KayaniTravel.com

SVT_Power

i think nick meant he wants your foam in his mouth :devil:

1 BAD 7

Since you are his boy friend why dont you full fill his dreams. :devil:

Quote from: M_power on July 20, 2007, 12:23:28 AM
i think nick meant he wants your foam in his mouth :devil:

www.KayaniTravel.com

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: 1 BAD 7 on July 20, 2007, 12:24:36 AM
Since you are his boy friend why dont you full fill his dreams. :devil:

Dear Kayani,

Your touch is like a warm tender breeze rustling through the willows on the dawn of comencement. I dream of the day where we can hold hands while running free in the land gumdrops and sunshine. I long for you like Batman longs for Robin. M_Power cannot hold a single candle to the warm, brilliant light that you shine on me.

SVT_Power

i wonder if this thread will still exist tomorrow

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: M_power on July 20, 2007, 12:26:46 AM
i wonder if this thread will still exist tomorrow

I certainly hope not. I don't want my gay ramblings taking up permanent residnece on the interw3b. I should stop now.

1 BAD 7

M power control your girl friend. :lol:

Quote from: NACar on July 20, 2007, 12:25:58 AM
Dear Kayani,

Your touch is like a warm tender breeze rustling through the willows on the dawn of comencement. I dream of the day where we can hold hands while running free in the land gumdrops and sunshine. I long for you like Batman longs for Robin. M_Power cannot hold a single candle to the warm, brilliant light that you shine on me.

www.KayaniTravel.com

Danish

:lol: :lol: :lol:

LMAO at all the responses!

Nick, you get 100 points from me :praise:
Quote from: Lebowski on December 17, 2008, 05:46:10 PM
No advice can be worse than Coug's, in any thread, ever.