Quote from: M_power on July 20, 2007, 10:50:57 AM
chocolate cake? It's called a brownie

That is CLEARLY chocolate cake! Note the icing on top. Rtard!   :evildude:
?Do you expect me to talk?"
"No, Mr Bond. I expect you to die!?

Submariner

Quote from: the_koof on July 20, 2007, 10:47:41 AM
My hot Lamborghini Diablo SV has owned all so far in Forza 2.  :ohyeah:

I am not surprised that the Veyron owned the SLR in that video as nothing yet tested can match the Veyron short of a Lingenfelter Corvette 427 TT with drag slicks. Joe's Ford GT stands a very good chance too. If anyone hasn't heard about it: http://www.stage6motorsports.com/. Both are hyper tuners and not stock cars in any stretch of the imagination but they come to mind as uberfast cars that could match a Veyron in straight line speed.

The Saleen S7 TT Competition is intriguing. Can't wait to see the test numbers on that!

A race against an F1 would be intriguing, but It would almost be painful watching the Veryon take the early lead, then slowly pull away from then on. 
2010 G-550  //  2019 GLS-550

Soup DeVille

Quote from: FlatBlackCaddy on July 18, 2007, 10:37:16 AM
I'd feel bad for the claims writer who would handle that fender bender.

I'm sure a 5 mile an hour impact could possibly result in a 5 figure repair bill.

I'm pretty sure banging out and repainting a fender can't cost that much  (unless its carbon fiber or made out of Blue Whale jawbone or something).

But I am sure that guy's monthly insurance bill is already in the five figure range.
Maybe we need to start off small. I mean, they don't let you fuck the glumpers at Glumpees without a level 4 FuckPass, do they?

1975 Honda CB750, 1986 Rebel Rascal (sailing dinghy), 2015 Mini Cooper, 2020 Winnebago 31H (E450), 2021 Toyota 4Runner, 2022 Lincoln Aviator

deesea

Quote from: Raza ?link=topic=10198.msg514657#msg514657 date=1184947266
:mask:

In GT4, I built a Zonda that broke 300mph.

Shit! Thats insane, IIRC the Zonda in GT4 has the shittiest brakes I've ever seen! But I insisted on going around the 'ring sub 7.5 minutes with the base Zonda....waste of 4 hours of my life...damn computers...
So I'm Gonna start a revolution from my bed - Noel Gallagher

Raza

Quote from: deesea on July 20, 2007, 10:22:48 PM
Shit! Thats insane, IIRC the Zonda in GT4 has the shittiest brakes I've ever seen! But I insisted on going around the 'ring sub 7.5 minutes with the base Zonda....waste of 4 hours of my life...damn computers...

Which Zonda were you using?  The standard car, or the S, or the 7.3? 

300mph was tough to do on a car that can be tracked effectively.  The Zonda was the car I chose because I was sure it could take about 1000bhp and nitrous, although I should have chosen a car that I could manipulate downforce more.  The car basically had very tall 3, 4, 5, and 6 gears, a 100 shot of nitrous, racing tires, and a suspension slammed to the ground with super stiff springs, among other things.  With that much power and gearing like that, it was tough to handle on a track. 

The standard 300+bhp Zonda would make a good real track car, but I don't remember them having poor brakes. 
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.