M3 vs RS4 review

Started by 565, July 18, 2007, 03:37:46 PM

Michael Estorol

Quote from: 1 BAD 7 on July 19, 2007, 01:47:39 PM

Oh and E46 M3 or E60 M5 or  M6 all come with 4 year/50K free maintenance yet they say they are not sure if BMW offers that on M3 :rolleyes:........since BMW offers the 4 year and 50K free maintenace M3 would be cheaper to maintain then RS4.

This is a British review.  Check out the warranties BMW offer in the UK before you roll your eyes.

1 BAD 7

I didnot know that they had different type of maintenance package on brand new cars in UK. So are you saying BMW offers no free maintenance 4 year/50K in UK on its cars. :huh:

If that is the case I feel sorry for people in Europe cause services on any expensive luxury car can be quite expensive. :cry:

Quote from: Michael Estorol on July 20, 2007, 01:12:01 PM
This is a British review.? Check out the warranties BMW offer in the UK before you roll your eyes.

For great deals on all your traveling/entertainment and automotive [Nissan, Chrysler, Dodge] buying needs visit.

www.KayaniTravel.com

CJ

Who cares which is better...they're both stupid fast.

cozmik

Quote from: 1 BAD 7 on July 24, 2007, 12:18:14 AM
I didnot know that they had different type of maintenance package on brand new cars in UK. So are you saying BMW offers no free maintenance 4 year/50K in UK on its cars. :huh:

If that is the case I feel sorry for people in Europe cause services on any expensive luxury car can be quite expensive. :cry:

I've found that in the U.S. warranties are usually pretty generous compared to what other countries get.

2006 BMW 330xi. 6 Speed, Sport Package. Gone are the RFTs! Toyo Proxes 4 in their place

1 BAD 7

Man if that is the case I am glad I live in U.S. :praise:

I can only imagine how much more these other guys would have to fork over in 4 year period for just maintenance purposes :(...... that comes free with U.S. BMW cars :rockon:.

Quote from: CosmicSaab on July 24, 2007, 07:36:02 AM
I've found that in the U.S. warranties are usually pretty generous compared to what other countries get.

For great deals on all your traveling/entertainment and automotive [Nissan, Chrysler, Dodge] buying needs visit.

www.KayaniTravel.com