GTC 526

Started by Colin, July 29, 2007, 11:14:24 AM

Colin

SVT_Power

this isn't a Toyota MR2 is it
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

oilfilter

Quote from: M_power on July 29, 2007, 11:15:46 AM
this isn't a Toyota MR2 is it
No it is a Ginetta G32.  :evildude:

Colin

Eye of the Tiger

THERE IS NO WAY that's a Toyota MR2. That's obviously some kind of Lancia MR2 hybrid.
2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

oilfilter

SVT_Power

"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

oilfilter

heelntoe

Quote from: oilfilter on July 29, 2007, 11:22:54 AM
Are you sure?
Looks like a G32 to me  :huh:

he posted that 5 seconds after you posted. he was probably talking to ed power. :huh:
@heelntoe

oilfilter

Quote from: heelntoe on July 29, 2007, 11:26:53 AM
he posted that 5 seconds after you posted. he was probably talking to ed power. :huh:

Oops that looks about right. I didnt check the time stamps on the posts.

Apologies, Colin.  :cheers:

BTW, Mr. Toe, your dreams of winning a GTCC have been ground to dust beneath my boots. Again.  :evildude:

Colin

Correct, it is indeed a Ginetta G32........ the "no" was to the MR2 suggestion. I should have quoted that in the reply, for clarity.

That didn't take long.......... I thought it would stump you for at least a few hours!

heelntoe

only my GTCCs can stump the filter. :lol:
@heelntoe

oilfilter

Quote from: heelntoe on July 29, 2007, 11:31:32 AM
only my GTCCs can stump the filter. :lol:

All jokes aside, the best GTCCers are ChrisV (obviously!), Omicron, 93JC and MyCholestorol. If these guys participated more regularly, the GTCC threads would be very short indeed.  :praise:

I am merely a google hound  :lol:

heelntoe

okay, so let me rephrase that. only my GTCCs can stump all of the above mentioned posters. :lol:
my next one will be so simple yet so hard to get.
@heelntoe