The Rice Thread

Started by the Teuton, August 11, 2007, 04:42:31 PM

Panama_Chopster

Quote from: Lazerous on August 14, 2007, 09:07:50 PM
Sorry man, my guy did a better job :P Notice he even painted his brakes yellow.

This is the rice thread. The shittier job wins.

the Teuton

I found a Saturn SL1 with a huge spoiler on it today, but I can't get it off my cell phone.  :frown:
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

the Teuton

Admittedly, I did not take these pics, so I'm breaking my own rule, but I have seen this car several times and every time I've not had my camera with me.  This car is just too good to let go without being included, though.

Sorry for cheating, but yes, I have actually seen this car in person a few times.  Must attribute to my friend DJ.  These are his.

2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

SVT_Power

"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

the Teuton

Quote from: M_power on August 14, 2007, 11:28:42 PM
wtf?

Indeed.  :pullover:

Yes, that's the famous E36 M3 I talk about across from the 318i or 325i.  I wasn't there on this trip, IIRC.

Panama_Chopster

Man looks like the owner liked the "stripped out" looks after they stole just about everything :lol:

What the? He spray painted a black stripe for fake black plastic? LOL!

Should write on the side "DTM wannabe" with a black marker

SVT_Power

actually i'm curious how much weight they actually stripped out of the car
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

the Teuton

Quote from: Panama_Chopster on August 14, 2007, 11:32:22 PM
Man looks like the owner liked the "stripped out" looks after they stole just about everything :lol:

What the? He spray painted a black stripe for fake black plastic? LOL!

Should write on the side "DTM wannabe" with a black marker

I didn't want to win this early into the rice competition, but I might have pulled in a ringer.  :P

Panama_Chopster

SVT_Power

Panama_Chopster

heelntoe

did you take that shot while driving? if not, those are either really bald tyres or racing slicks.
@heelntoe

Tave

How much trouble would it be to mount a second exaust onto a Daewoo? Do you just drill it onto the frame? :confused:
As I write, highly civilized human beings are flying overhead, trying to kill me.

Quote from: thecarnut on March 16, 2008, 10:33:43 AM
Depending on price, that could be a good deal.

heelntoe

i'll tell you when i get one. i'll strip it out and make it a race car. :rockon:
or, i'll put some money into the engine and make it look like a ricer.
@heelntoe

the Teuton

I can't wait until some Germans get onto the forums...or Kayani...and see my wonderful DTM killer.  :lol:

heelntoe

okay, now that you asked for it, are you sure it wasn't a race prepped car? :tounge:
@heelntoe

the Teuton

Quote from: heelntoe on August 15, 2007, 12:04:04 AM
okay, now that you asked for it, are you sure it wasn't a race prepped car? :tounge:

In the handicap parking spot, no less.  :P :lol:

SVT_Power

heelntoe

oh yeah.
wooden steering - check
fake recaros - check
stripped out interior - check
hamster power - check
ricer taillights - check
yep, ricer for sure.
@heelntoe

SVT_Power

what about the CAI through the headlights? :mask:

heelntoe

meh i'll let that pass. though putting it through the fog lights might be better. :devil:
@heelntoe

cawimmer430

-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

footoflead

Speed is my drug, Adrenaline my addiction
Racing is an addiction...and the only cure is poverty
Sometimes you just have to floor it and hope for the best
Member of the Rag destroyed the 'CarSPIN carry the torch thread' club
Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club

m4c$'s ar3 th3 suck0rz club president!
'02 Mustang Red, Mine
'04 Mustang Silver, Dad's
'05 Silverado, Mom's

Panama_Chopster

Quote from: heelntoe on August 14, 2007, 11:49:55 PM
did you take that shot while driving? if not, those are either really bald tyres or racing slicks.

Got tricky since it was payday and that day public transportation is crazier those days. I'm not trusted the Patrol ever since :(

cawimmer430

-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

Panama_Chopster

deesea

So I'm Gonna start a revolution from my bed - Noel Gallagher

ro51092

SVT_Power

the Teuton

Other people here have to have some rice.  Iffy?