Infiniti EX35!

Started by TheIntrepid, August 16, 2007, 06:24:28 PM

cawimmer430

Looks like the G35 and FX had sex. :praise:
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

TheIntrepid

Quote from: Catman on August 18, 2007, 05:53:14 AM
Looks very odd.  Family resemblance gone way too far.

x10000

I couldn't put it into better words.

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]

Submariner

Quote from: ro51092 on August 16, 2007, 08:03:30 PM
That looks terrible, and the back looks like the Hyundai Veracruz.

So does the front.

No thanks.
2010 G-550  //  2019 GLS-550

Submariner

Quote from: cawimmer430 on August 18, 2007, 08:57:06 AM
Looks like the G35 and FX had sex. :praise:

You thought long and hard about that, didn't you Chris.
2010 G-550  //  2019 GLS-550

cawimmer430

Quote from: Submariner on August 18, 2007, 10:28:53 AM
You thought long and hard about that, didn't you Chris.

Nope. It looks like the G knocked up the FX and this is the baby. :tounge:
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

cozmik

It looks kinda odd, mainly from the front. The back looks ok, nothing great though. The interior looks great though. Should be a nice one to drive too... if it didn't look odd.

2006 BMW 330xi. 6 Speed, Sport Package. Gone are the RFTs! Toyo Proxes 4 in their place

gasoline

Why do people hate Infiniti interiors? Is something wrong with me?

-----------------------------------

Catman

Quote from: gasoline on August 18, 2007, 07:39:03 PM
Why do people hate Infiniti interiors? Is something wrong with me?

Nope, I think they're excellent.  Most people I know like them a lot.  The G35 I tested was top notch.

heelntoe

Quote from: cawimmer430 on August 18, 2007, 12:11:26 PM
Nope. It looks like the G knocked up the FX and this is the baby. :tounge:
Hmm....interesting.

i wonder what a psychologist would make of that.
@heelntoe

TheIntrepid

Quote from: heelntoe on August 19, 2007, 03:26:29 AM
Hmm....interesting.

i wonder what a psychologist would make of that.

PM that post to Atomic. :huh:

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]

giant_mtb

I think Infiniti interiors are nice.  :huh:  That steering wheel looks cool...nice and thick, like a BMW's.

What's the trend with 3 spoke steering wheels being "sporty"?  My supra has a 3 spoke and my z06 and pathfinder have the good old 4 spoker.  I don't like the fact the 3 spoke has a spoke directly at the bottom of the wheel so it's impossble for my hand to just hang relaxed at the bottom of the wheel (my favorite driving position).  And also the spokes of a 3 spoke tend to be like 2-3 inches wide, while the 4 spokes tend to have spokes that take up less wheel room.  Overall I feel there is still more non-spoked wheel room in a 4 spoked wheel despite the extra spokes.  Also the ultra wide spokes on the 3 spoker make it hard for me to wrap some fingers above and below the spoke for a firm grip, instead my fingers just sort of hit the back of the spokes.

I also don't know what's the obession with fat steering wheels.  I drove a rental Pontiac that had fattened areas where one normally grips the wheel at 10 and 2.  At first it made the steering wheel feel more substantial, and it was kinda cool. After about an hour of driving, my hands ached and it was far more comfortable to grip the standard thickness areas.

Catman

Quote from: 565 on August 19, 2007, 01:53:00 PM
What's the trend with 3 spoke steering wheels being "sporty"?  My supra has a 3 spoke and my z06 and pathfinder have the good old 4 spoker.  I don't like the fact the 3 spoke has a spoke directly at the bottom of the wheel so it's impossble for my hand to just hang relaxed at the bottom of the wheel (my favorite driving position).  And also the spokes of a 3 spoke tend to be like 2-3 inches wide, while the 4 spokes tend to have spokes that take up less wheel room.  Overall I feel there is still more non-spoked wheel room in a 4 spoked wheel despite the extra spokes.  Also the ultra wide spokes on the 3 spoker make it hard for me to wrap some fingers above and below the spoke for a firm grip, instead my fingers just sort of hit the back of the spokes.

I also don't know what's the obession with fat steering wheels.  I drove a rental Pontiac that had fattened areas where one normally grips the wheel at 10 and 2.  At first it made the steering wheel feel more substantial, and it was kinda cool. After about an hour of driving, my hands ached and it was far more comfortable to grip the standard thickness areas.

Way too much spoke analysis. ;)

Quote from: Catman on August 19, 2007, 02:06:02 PM
Way too much spoke analysis. ;)

Yeah I spend way too much time sitting in the car bored out of my mind.

FIU Panther

Quote from: Catman on August 18, 2007, 05:53:14 AM
Looks very odd.? Family resemblance gone way too far.

It's produced in W.Virginia.  :mask:
2007 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SL

SVT666

Quote from: Panama_Chopster on August 17, 2007, 01:44:04 PM
Front says Santa Fe G35, rear says Veracruz.
I don't see Santa Fe at all.  It looks identical to the G35 sedan.

nickdrinkwater

This one will come to Europe.

Yawn

Quote from: nickdrinkwater on August 21, 2007, 01:37:09 PM
This one will come to Europe.

For the Infiniti takeover huh? lol

I wonder how it will do there compared to Lexus..

Atomic

i actually like it, as i always wanted an fx35 (fx45) but couldn't bring myself to paying the ultra high price. it'll be a great addition to the already steller infiniti line-up.

infiniti is looking to attract 50/50 male/female sales with the all new ex35. infiniti has more male buyers than all of it's major competition. they want to change this with new models opposed to "softening" it's current collection of vehicles.

will i buy an fx? i'm still considering a new nissan maxima se or infiniti g35x 1st.

FIU Panther

Quote from: Atomic on September 03, 2007, 05:34:27 PM
will i buy an fx? i'm still considering a new nissan maxima se or infiniti g35x 1st.

Nissan Maxima FTW!
2007 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SL

Soup DeVille

Quote from: 565 on August 19, 2007, 01:53:00 PM

The Caddy has a two-spoke wheel, and thousands of Citroen drivers got along for years with one spoke.
Maybe we need to start off small. I mean, they don't let you fuck the glumpers at Glumpees without a level 4 FuckPass, do they?

1975 Honda CB750, 1986 Rebel Rascal (sailing dinghy), 2015 Mini Cooper, 2020 Winnebago 31H (E450), 2021 Toyota 4Runner, 2022 Lincoln Aviator

Raza

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Yawn

Looks like its going to pop...Too much air...