***Taufkirchner Classic Car Show 2007 (Part 1 + BABES)***

Started by cawimmer430, September 18, 2007, 07:36:46 AM

cawimmer430

I couldn't make it to Frankfurt but I instead went to a place where there were cars who's status it will take the cars shown in Frankfurt many decades to reach: classic and cult. Here's the first part of several to come. I took nearly 700 pictures. Enjoy.  :ohyeah:

I left M?hldorf at around 9:30 AM on a very foggy Sunday morning and drove to nearby Taufkirchen. On the way I saw a few oldies making their way to the show. This is the only picture I snapped of an oldtimer convoy composed of several motorcycles, an Opel Kadett and a Fiat 500 all travelling at around 60 km/h.

The sun was shining when I arrived in Taufkirchen but it was still freezing cold.

And now we begin with the classic cars...

A Mercedes-Benz W123 240D for sale with the sporty 14" "air-cooled" rims. If I had the money and the space, I'd buy this baby without thinking twice. I love the W123!

The Steyr-Puch 650T, the Austrian version of the Fiat 500.

The revolutionary Ford Fiesta from the 1970s.

Goggomobil's...

Land Rover Defender, classic.

Chevrolet Sidestep Pickup I believe, not too sure with these older US cars...

This old Bugatti is always around at local car shows. I have yet to figure out who owns this rare car.

Neckar Spezial

Opel Ascona 1.9. Hard to believe this good-looking mainstreamer was transformed into one of the most boring pieces of crap I've ever seen during the 1980s. Seriously, this looks handsome and elegant, the Ascona from the '80s makes some Toyota's look "exciting"....

Here's something you don't see everyday! A Lancia Aurelia from 1958 with a 2500cc 118-horsepower engine. Beautiful car.

BMW 3.0 CS

Reliant Scimitar. And I thought only British car nuts collected these things! This one came all the way from Munich for this event!

Goggomobil Coupe

Citroen Traction Avant, the first mass-produced FWD car in the world. Very innovative for its time, the Traction Avant was fast (120 km/h max.) and had superb handling as well.

This was one of the stars at the show, a Mercedes-Benz 319 bus. It later won third place at the "Best Car" awards. The owner came to the show with his wife and 5 kids. I got the impression that he uses this thing as a daily driver!

BMW 502 "Baroque Angel"

DKW Junior

BMW Isetta

Messerschmitt Kabinenroller with trailer...

VW Karmann Ghia and Opel Rekord

Another BMW Isetta...

Porsche Diesel Junior tractor...

European Ford Granada...

And here's a little something for all the perverts (including me!): BABES OF THE TAUFKIRCHENER CAR SHOW - Secretly photographed of course!

This chick was with her boyfriend. She wasn't bad looking, but the next one was a total babe.

Here she is. Check out that a$$! That's hot! She had a cute face too but I deemed it to risky to take some pictures of it, even secretly! Hot chicks know when you're taking pictures of them....  :pullover:

Another great ass and hot chick. She wore these cute glasses too that made her look really intelligent  (despite being a blonde!). Great ass, great ass... I'd slap that yo!  :ohyeah:

Babe on the right looking to her right. She had a nice face. Too bad she had a kid (pushed by her equally hot friend on her left...)!  :banghead:

Babe with a baby. Nice body, the face could use some plastic surgery in certain places but overall she was dressed hot even though I suspect her to be in her late 20s / early 30s.

-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

the Teuton

Nice show.  Like I said, I guess this was a big weekend for car shows.  Also, I think that was a Type 35 Bugatti, too.  I think that's cool how differentiated they all were.
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

Colin

Now I'm envious............. lots of interesting cars in there, and I am sure the rest of the 700 photos will be equally compelling................. am making no comment on the human interest depicted, but thanks for posting those, too. Did you find any German girls there that do not smoke, then?!!!!

cawimmer430

Quote from: the Teuton on September 18, 2007, 10:48:46 AM
Nice show.  Like I said, I guess this was a big weekend for car shows.  Also, I think that was a Type 35 Bugatti, too.  I think that's cool how differentiated they all were.

I got 650 pictures more to post. Prepare to get blown away.  :ohyeah:

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

Quote from: Colin on September 18, 2007, 10:52:55 AM
Now I'm envious............. lots of interesting cars in there, and I am sure the rest of the 700 photos will be equally compelling................. am making no comment on the human interest depicted, but thanks for posting those, too. Did you find any German girls there that do not smoke, then?!!!!

Thanks.  :ohyeah:

I love girls, especially hot ones.  :thumbsup:

The two blondes with the great asses didn't smoke (I didn't see them smoke throughout the show), but the one in the second to the last picture (with the kid and her friends) smoked. Germans smoke a lot, especially the young girls. Tragic.
  :lockedup:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

Colin

Quote from: cawimmer430 on September 19, 2007, 02:51:22 AM
Germans smoke a lot, especially the young girls. Tragic.  :lockedup:
Don't I know it.......... and the Swiss are at least as guilty! Thankfully the SBB made their trains smoke free, but this means they all take a last desperate puff on the station platforms, which makes them particularly unpleasant places to be!

cawimmer430

Quote from: Colin on September 19, 2007, 03:19:20 AM
Don't I know it.......... and the Swiss are at least as guilty! Thankfully the SBB made their trains smoke free, but this means they all take a last desperate puff on the station platforms, which makes them particularly unpleasant places to be!

Our train stations are officially  "smoke free" but nobody follows those rules. Here you have all these dumb wannabe 14 year old girls smoking and thinking they're sexy.  :cry:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

TheIntrepid

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]

cawimmer430

www.wimmerfotografie.de

TheIntrepid

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]

cawimmer430

www.wimmerfotografie.de

saxonyron

Nice!  Just what I'd be driving with my wife and 5 kids!  I didn't think anyone in Germany had 5 kids any more.  Good old Bavaria!

Great pics as usual, Christian!  Thanks for posting!  :ohyeah:

2013 Audi A6 3.0T   
2007 Audi A6 3.2           
2010 GMC Yukon XL SLT 5.3 V8

The problem is not that people are taxed too little, the problem is that government spends too much.
-- Ronald Reagan

saxonyron

A fine ass!  Just what I'd be looking at if I were there with my wife and 5 kids.  And they were safely far away at the food tent! :ohyeah:    :devil:

2013 Audi A6 3.0T   
2007 Audi A6 3.2           
2010 GMC Yukon XL SLT 5.3 V8

The problem is not that people are taxed too little, the problem is that government spends too much.
-- Ronald Reagan

Soup DeVille

That Bugatti is kick ass! Please tell me it was driven there, and not trailered, it sure looks like it. We Americans tend to try to make everything new and shiny looking, but that one shows its real history.

Love the 240D too. My family had one for a short time, I believe it was the first import car I'd ever sat in.
Maybe we need to start off small. I mean, they don't let you fuck the glumpers at Glumpees without a level 4 FuckPass, do they?

1975 Honda CB750, 1986 Rebel Rascal (sailing dinghy), 2015 Mini Cooper, 2020 Winnebago 31H (E450), 2021 Toyota 4Runner, 2022 Lincoln Aviator

MrH

I spot a hint of muffin top on the first blonde, and the second one just has an all around big ass.  Not my style.  The first girl though...solid, definitely.
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
2019 Acura RDX SH-AWD
2023 BRZ Limited

Previous: '02 Mazda Protege5, '08 Mazda Miata, '05 Toyota Tacoma, '09 Honda Element, '13 Subaru BRZ, '14 Hyundai Genesis R-Spec 5.0, '15 Toyota 4Runner SR5, '18 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0t, '01 Honda S2000, '20 Subaru Outback XT, '23 Chevy Bolt EUV

Raghavan

Quote from: MrH on September 25, 2007, 11:50:18 PM
I spot a hint of muffin top on the first blonde, and the second one just has an all around big ass.  Not my style.  The first girl though...solid, definitely.
What's muffin top?

cawimmer430

Quote from: saxonyron on September 25, 2007, 09:22:19 PM

Nice!  Just what I'd be driving with my wife and 5 kids!  I didn't think anyone in Germany had 5 kids any more.  Good old Bavaria!

Great pics as usual, Christian!  Thanks for posting!  :ohyeah:

I was actually thinking of you, Ron, and your 37 kids when I photographed this car.  :lol:

Thanks for the comments.  :ohyeah:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

Quote from: saxonyron on September 25, 2007, 09:24:52 PM

A fine ass!  Just what I'd be looking at if I were there with my wife and 5 kids.  And they were safely far away at the food tent! :ohyeah:    :devil:

:lol: :praise:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

Quote from: Soup DeVille on September 25, 2007, 10:39:26 PM
That Bugatti is kick ass! Please tell me it was driven there, and not trailered, it sure looks like it. We Americans tend to try to make everything new and shiny looking, but that one shows its real history.

I have good news for you: IT WAS DRIVEN HERE UNDER ITS OWN POWER! This car is usually present at all local car shows. I once saw it leave under its own power many years ago. I have yet to properly identify the owner however.  :ohyeah:

Quote from: Soup DeVille on September 25, 2007, 10:39:26 PMLove the 240D too. My family had one for a short time, I believe it was the first import car I'd ever sat in.

I so want a W123 - any W123. A 55-hp 200D or a gas-guzzling 280/280E, I don't care.  :lol:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

www.wimmerfotografie.de

The Pirate

1989 Audi 80 quattro, 2001 Mazda Protege ES

Secretary of the "I Survived the Volvo S80 thread" Club

Quote from: omicron on July 10, 2007, 10:58:12 PM
After you wake up with the sun at 6am on someone's floor, coughing up cigarette butts and tasting like warm beer, you may well change your opinion on this matter.

The Pirate

Quote from: Raghavan on September 26, 2007, 03:57:47 PM
Oh. It's not that bad in the pic that wimmer took.

Nah, I didn't think so either.  God knows I've seen a lot worse...
1989 Audi 80 quattro, 2001 Mazda Protege ES

Secretary of the "I Survived the Volvo S80 thread" Club

Quote from: omicron on July 10, 2007, 10:58:12 PM
After you wake up with the sun at 6am on someone's floor, coughing up cigarette butts and tasting like warm beer, you may well change your opinion on this matter.

Soup DeVille

Quote from: cawimmer430 on September 26, 2007, 03:27:05 AM
I have good news for you: IT WAS DRIVEN HERE UNDER ITS OWN POWER! This car is usually present at all local car shows. I once saw it leave under its own power many years ago. I have yet to properly identify the owner however.  :ohyeah:

That's cool as all hell. I'm so tired of seeing cars that only ever sit in a fancy garage and get wiped down with a diaper every other week...
Maybe we need to start off small. I mean, they don't let you fuck the glumpers at Glumpees without a level 4 FuckPass, do they?

1975 Honda CB750, 1986 Rebel Rascal (sailing dinghy), 2015 Mini Cooper, 2020 Winnebago 31H (E450), 2021 Toyota 4Runner, 2022 Lincoln Aviator

cawimmer430

Quote from: Soup DeVille on September 26, 2007, 04:44:22 PM
That's cool as all hell. I'm so tired of seeing cars that only ever sit in a fancy garage and get wiped down with a diaper every other week...

A lot of really old cars, say from the 1920s and 1930s, are often DRIVEN to such events here under their own power.  :ohyeah:

www.wimmerfotografie.de