***Taufkirchner Classic Car Show 2007 (Part 3)***

Started by cawimmer430, September 25, 2007, 03:15:43 AM

cawimmer430

Part III

Fiat Topolino C

Anyone remember this baby? This is the Mercedes 300a with the engine of a 300S belonging to a friend of my father. I made a thread about it and his collection not so long ago.

Mercedes' stars...

A rare car nowadays, a pre-war Mercedes! 1938 Mercedes 170V with 38-horsepower.

It get's even better! 1936 Mercedes 170Va, also with 38-horsepower.

Opel Manta Type A

Mercedes-Benz 230CE (C123) Coupe

Volkswagen Karmann Ghia

1957 Mercedes-Benz 180 (50-hp)

R107 Mercedes-Benz SL

NSU 1200

Peugeot 304 Convertible

Fiat 1500 Convertible

BMW 700, nice license plate!

Vintage BMW motorcycle with sidecar..

Sexy BMW, except the color!

Opel City Kadett

End of Part III

-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

Colin

:clap:

Yet more glorious pictures................ did you see mine from the Auto Italia festival at Gaydon last weekend....... the weather wasn't quite the same (grey and then it rained!), but the cars were just gorgeous (but then, my heart really goes for Alfas despite the fact that I currently drive an Audi!)

:cheers:

cawimmer430

Quote from: Colin on September 26, 2007, 12:47:10 AM
:clap:

Yet more glorious pictures................ did you see mine from the Auto Italia festival at Gaydon last weekend....... the weather wasn't quite the same (grey and then it rained!), but the cars were just gorgeous (but then, my heart really goes for Alfas despite the fact that I currently drive an Audi!)

:cheers:

Thanks.  :ohyeah:

Where was this? I didn't see this topic you made. I'll look for it now but if I can't find it I will need you to post a link. :tounge:

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de

Northlands

That blue 300a looks great. I've seen a car around here that looks somewhat similar ( I dont think its the same car though..)  at a local car show, but nowhere near that condition.

- " It's like a petting zoo, but for computers." -  my wife's take on the Apple Store.
2013 Hyundai Accent GLS / 2015 Hyundai Sonata GLS

cawimmer430

Quote from: Northlands on September 26, 2007, 07:21:43 PM
That blue 300a looks great. I've seen a car around here that looks somewhat similar ( I dont think its the same car though..)  at a local car show, but nowhere near that condition.

They're very prized overhere since they're so rare now. :ohyeah:

www.wimmerfotografie.de