GTCC #108

Started by TBR, July 01, 2005, 07:59:06 PM

ifcar

It's a car sold in the US, right? Not a US-branded car sold in Australia or something?

TBR

QuoteIt's a car sold in the US, right? Not a US-branded car sold in Australia or something?
Right, it is a car made by an American company and sold in the USA.  

ifcar

QuoteUnless it's the first gen of a car whose second gen is currently in production...

Looks like I've got another half hour's worth of possibilities to explore with that way of looking at it.
No, it is the 2nd gen model and you obviously haven't checked all possibilities, however, I will go over my hints just to make sure they are right.
Stupidity and lack of sleep on my part are a definite possibility.

BTW, do you count a rename as a new car, or as a new generation (IE Cavalier/Cobalt transition)?

TBR

QuoteUnless it's the first gen of a car whose second gen is currently in production...

Looks like I've got another half hour's worth of possibilities to explore with that way of looking at it.
No, it is the 2nd gen model and you obviously haven't checked all possibilities, however, I will go over my hints just to make sure they are right.
Stupidity and lack of sleep on my part are a definite possibility.

BTW, do you count a rename as a new car, or as a new generation (IE Cavalier/Cobalt transition)?
New name means new car, so the Cobalt is a replacement for the Cavalier, not the 3rd generation of the Cavalier.  

ifcar

Are you counting wholly-owned import brands as domestic (IE Volvo)?

TBR

QuoteAre you counting wholly-owned import brands as domestic (IE Volvo)?
No, there is nothing tricky about any of my hints.  

ifcar

Is the Dodge Insipid still in production? If so, I'll guess that. (I normally know these things, it's been a long day).

ifcar

QuoteIs the Dodge Insipid still in production? If so, I'll guess that. (I normally know these things, it's been a long day).

GMPenguin

Wild guess, Lincoln LS?

ifcar

Read through his hints, he gave a lot of them.

TBR

No on both the Intrepid and LS. I will give a new hit on the 4th page (if there is one) that should make it fairly easy.

BMWDave

Buick Park Avenue?

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

TBR

No, there have been at least 3 generations of the Park Avenue.  

ro51092

TBR

ifcar

It should already be easy. :(

Is it by any chance a model with multiple seat designs?

BMWDave

Subaru Forester?

2007 Honda S2000

TBR

QuoteIt should already be easy. :(

Is it by any chance a model with multiple seat designs?
Don't have a clue and don't intend to find out. And, Dave, no.  

BMWDave

Subaru Outback?

2007 Honda S2000

TBR

No, and the picture was found on the first page of results for "________ interior", the blank being the car's make and model, so the seat design shouldn't matter.  

ifcar

QuoteNo, and the picture was found on the first page of results for "________ interior", the blank being the car's make and model, so the seat design shouldn't matter.
I've been using photo galleries rather than Google, so it does matter.  ;)  

J86

Pontiac Bonneville

TBR

QuotePontiac Bonneville
First, the current model is the 3rd generation of the FWD Bonneville. Second, it has been guessed.

LostBoy

TBR

QuoteDodge Neon?
Well I guess I won't be getting the record with this one, that's right:

BMWDave

Very good, lostboy! :)

Thread locked.

2007 Honda S2000