The Craigslist/eBay/AutoTrader Thread

Started by TheIntrepid, November 08, 2007, 07:42:21 PM

Minpin

Quote from: Raza  on November 10, 2007, 11:49:26 PM
Easterners as in "eastern PA" or Boston and New York? 

You are all classified as Yankees in my book.
?Do you expect me to talk?"
"No, Mr Bond. I expect you to die!?

the Teuton

Quote from: Raza  on November 10, 2007, 11:49:26 PM
Easterners as in "eastern PA" or Boston and New York? 

One from Reading, one from Philly, and one from NY.
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

Raza

Quote from: the Teuton on November 10, 2007, 11:50:25 PM
One from Reading, one from Philly, and one from NY.

Well, Philly and NY have their own accents, and I don't know anyone from Reading, so I can't vouch for them.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

the Teuton

Quote from: Raza  on November 10, 2007, 11:56:07 PM
Well, Philly and NY have their own accents, and I don't know anyone from Reading, so I can't vouch for them.

Good point.  When I start using the word "y'ins" then you will know I've assimilated the culture here.
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

Raza

Quote from: the Teuton on November 10, 2007, 11:58:00 PM
Good point.  When I start using the word "y'ins" then you will know I've assimilated the culture here.

Oddly enough, my roommate is a Pittsburgher, and he has none of those weird Pittsburgh things.  He doesn't say "pop". "y'ins", or any of those other weird Pittsburgh things.

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

the Teuton

Quote from: Raza  on November 11, 2007, 12:00:18 AM
Oddly enough, my roommate is a Pittsburgher, and he has none of those weird Pittsburgh things.  He doesn't say "pop". "y'ins", or any of those other weird Pittsburgh things.

Wait, you say soda?  LOL

Raza

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

the Teuton

Quote from: Raza  on November 11, 2007, 12:03:44 AM
You say "pop"?

Weirdo.

Me?  Keep telling yourself that...soda...haha!

Raza

Quote from: the Teuton on November 11, 2007, 12:06:41 AM
Me?  Keep telling yourself that...soda...haha!

Who the hell says "pop"?  Fuckups and pedophiles.  That's who. 

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

the Teuton

Quote from: Raza  on November 11, 2007, 12:15:52 AM
Who the hell says "pop"?  Fuckups and pedophiles.  That's who. 

I'm a little bit of both.  :mask:

the Teuton

Quote from: Vinsanity on November 11, 2007, 12:24:09 AM
must...save...thread

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/car/475065507.html

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/car/474444163.html

Nice sig, but you can generally pick up one of those Caddies in Ohio from a drug dealer for a heck of a lot cheaper than $3800.

Edit:  It's pop.

Raza

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

Vinsanity

Quote from: the Teuton on November 11, 2007, 12:26:07 AM
Nice sig, but you can generally pick up one of those Caddies in Ohio from a drug dealer for a heck of a lot cheaper than $3800.

well generally it's understood that these cars come with a kilo of blow tucked neatly inside the rear bumper. (higher street value out here :mask: )

the Teuton

Quote from: Vinsanity on November 11, 2007, 12:30:03 AM
well generally it's understood that these cars come with a kilo of blow tucked neatly inside the rear bumper. (higher street value out here :mask: )

Everything's more expensive in Cali, isn't it?

Pop.

Vinsanity

Quote from: the Teuton on November 11, 2007, 12:32:07 AM
Everything's more expensive in Cali, isn't it?

Pop.

true. :frown:

even soda. :mask:

the Teuton

Quote from: Vinsanity on November 11, 2007, 12:36:08 AM
true. :frown:

even soda. :mask:

I'm sorry about the cost of living thing...It must suck to have to pay so much for pop, too.

Raza

I've never paid anything for pop.  Soda can get expensive at times, though.

Now, I would love a pop gun. 

Those things are awesome. 

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

the Teuton

Indeed they are.  But then where would we all be without baking soda?  Cakes would suck.

Raza

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

Rupert

Quote from: Raza  on November 10, 2007, 09:42:44 PM
It's actually a regional thing.  I ran into some kids from the middle of PA, and they would say things like that.  "The dog needs walked" and stuff like that.  I would say "The dog needs to be walked" or "The dog needs walking".

I see it written around here a lot.

And it's soda-fucking-pop. Get over it, hosers. ;) :lol:
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

Rupert

http://eugene.craigslist.org/car/474989390.html

1980 Cadillac Diesel - $1000

body and interior in good shape, runs and drives good, has the 350 olds diesel motor, would be great bio fuel or veggy fuel project car,

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/car/475346215.html

1968 Cadillac Coupe - $4200

Burgandy w/white hard top. Runs and drives great. Current tabs, good tires.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/car/475340358.html

1975 BMW 2002 - $4000

This is a 1975 bmw 2002 I bought it from the originall owner has all the manuals
that came with the car when bought new sale price, custom mods metall flake paint job and a.c. stock.Have all service receipts dating back to new allways serviced at bmw dealer.This car has been babied its whole life and been very well maintained.Runs perfect.It has a weber carb inch and three quarter exhaust straight
pipe to flowmaster mufflers,bbs honey comb aluminum rims.Car is in perfect condition runs great this car has spent most of its life in the garage.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/car/475321099.html

SAAB 900********76k*********CLEAN TITLE - $5000

Hello, i'm selling this outstanding clean 96' Saab 900 that has never been in an accident. I'm the second owner, feel free to carfax it, my vin is YS3DD55B0T2OO9148. It has been given a new engine and a transmission with only 76k on them, the car has'nt been leaking oil or any sort of liquid. The Saab comes with great condition alloy rims, original paint, 5spd manual, clean title, leather interior, new tires, and more, email me if your interested.

Pretty much excellent with that diesel Caddy.
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.

Rupert

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/car/475320062.html

Subaru Wagon 4X4 1988 - $600

I bought this car 3 years ago for $800 and have since put $1500 into it to make it run sweet. It's been a fun project, but now i'm finding that I never drive it and I don't want to babysit this car anymore!! It has a couple of problem's, but what car doesn't in this price range.

PROBLEMS:
I believe the head gasket might have a small leak because oil will drip onto the exhaust from time to time and make a little stinky. The other problem is that it was hit crosswise by another vehicle on the passenger side rear door and wheel area. The door still works the same as it did before, but I think the rim is bent. A new (used, but straight) rim and tire cost about $35 at the Subaru wrecking yard in West Seattle, but I haven't made it over there to get one yet. Oh, and the tail pipe fell out of the muffler, but it's not loud, so I haven't found good reason to replace it yet.

RECENT WORK DONE BY ME(THAT I CAN REMEMBER):
New brake pads all around, New front rotors, New front CV's, New shocks all around, New distributor, New battery, New starter, New plugs, wires, cap, and rotor, Compression checks out good, New pan gasket, and probably some other stuff too.

I also sent it with a friend who works at a dealership for a couple of weeks to doctor it up and make sure everything was cool on it. He did about a thousand dollars worth of work to it and only charged me $300, so that helped a lot. He made a list of things he did to it and it's in the glove box with all the receipts for the rest of the parts.

OTHER MISC: 1.8 liter, 5 speed manual, 4X4 with 4 high and low on the stick, runs in front wheel drive, 3/4 life on the tires, 120 or 130 thousand miles on the odo., comes with Yakima bars and towers, powerful fan and heater for winter in the mountains, Always runs strong up mountain passes, No stereo, but sweet 2-way Kenwood 4 inchers on the front doors. I'm sure there's much more, but I can't remember right now.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/car/475307392.html

Mercedes Benz 1981 SEL - $8000

1981 Mercedes Benz 500 SEL $8,000 Excellent Condition
Want a car that GOES!!! THIS ONE DOES !! Yet is economical.
Test drove a new Lincoln Towne Car ? This car Rides and Handles better

? SEL - Means Exxxxxxtra Rear Seat Leg Room (Very Comfy)
? Classic Silver Grey Metallic Exterior
? Charcoal Velour Interior
? Interior Wood Trim (in excellent condition)
? Automatic Climate Control with Air Conditioning (Very Comfy)
? Cruise Control (Sets at 17 mph !!)
? Power Steering
? Power Windows
? ABS (Automatic Braking System)
? Hydraulic Leveling (does it automatically - comfortable ride)
? Original Equipment Fog Lights (front and rear)
? Alloy Wheels
? Good Michelin Tires (recently balanced and rotated)
? Recent Wheel Alignment
? 203,000 miles
? Complete Set of Mercedes Benz Shop Manuals (Paid over $165 in 1987)
? Maintenance Records
? European Specs ? converted to ALL US safety requirements

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/car/475293302.html

Doubledecker Londonbus - $3

Beautiful 1978 Double Decker London Bus from England, GREAT CONDITION AND RUNS GREAT, UNLIKE MOST LOCATED IN THE US!! Fantastic for advertising your business with your company Logo!
MOVING MUST SELL!
Refurbished including new uphostry.....Spiral Staircase, Wood
Tables and Simple Wood Bar, Oak Trim & Banisters added to interior but still is restored to original condition. We brought it from England in 2005, was driven in England as a country bus so does have wear and tear of st0p-start city driven buses. The London Bus is Turbo Diesel, gas mileage is good for vehicle size at 15-18mph, Very Highway Worthy and top speed is higher than the average London Bus (Average London Bus top speed is 45-50mph, and this bus can top out at 60mph. Tires are in great condition, Call for more pictures and details and more pictures.
Serious Inquiries only please. More pictures available.... Will consider delivering vehicle.
$40,000 +will consider offers close in this range, +will consider with right buyer payment plans and considerable down payment
775-636-7606
doublebus@yahoo.com Good for additional seating for existing restaurant/bar and/or attracts excited Customers to your existing business... Great to advertise your company logo or utilize for extra $$ revenue in advertising other businesses.
Concession/espresso/bar/dining/food
Coffee/Espresso/Food Concession/Dining/Bar

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/car/475281970.html

1979 MG MGB Convertible A lot of Fun for only - $6995

1979 MG MGB Convertible been in storage for the past 2 plus years.Showing 55,000 miles and it looks the part.We just invested close to $1,800 getting it back on the road.New brake pads front and rear,new battery,oil service,4 brand new tires,replaced the starter,wiper blades etc.Not perfect but a great original type car that runs great.We have Unheard of creative financing and open to any kind of trade paid for or not.Call 503-297-5000 or emial joefay@nwicars.com coming up on 20 years at the same location serving you!

I'm partial to that Subaru.

Soup DeVille

Quote from: the Teuton on November 11, 2007, 12:26:07 AM

'77-'79s look nearly identical to later Devilles, but are much more desirable for a couple of reasons- the 425 being the most obvious
Maybe we need to start off small. I mean, they don't let you fuck the glumpers at Glumpees without a level 4 FuckPass, do they?

1975 Honda CB750, 1986 Rebel Rascal (sailing dinghy), 2015 Mini Cooper, 2020 Winnebago 31H (E450), 2021 Toyota 4Runner, 2022 Lincoln Aviator

El Barto

http://albany.craigslist.org/car/474276633.html

1989 Mercedes 420SEL

-1989 Mercedes 420SEL
-Dark Blue with Tan Leather
-A/C, power windows, power door locks, CD player
-Sunroof isn't working, sun fading on roof
-no rust, no leaks, no smoking
-has low mileage and is in good condition overall
-KBB is $4685 in "good condition" and $4155 in "fair condition"
-Asking $4000

http://albany.craigslist.org/car/474985287.html

1985 gmc cabellaro diablo black knight edition - $5000

auto,v-8,a/c,power windows,130k,rally wheels,runs and drives well,very rare and nice find,may trade for 05 or newer yamaha 4 stroke snowmobile

http://albany.craigslist.org/car/474094047.html

1986 Jaguar XJS-V12 2+2 coupe - $5000

Jaguar, 1986 XJS V12 2 plus 2 coupe ? 86,000 miles. Black with biscuit leather interior, automatic transmission and sun roof. Currently licensed and inspected by New York State dept of motor vehicles. Runs well, recently serviced by Jaguar specialist. Asking $5000. Will entertain offers.

http://albany.craigslist.org/car/473715784.html

1972 BMW 2002 - $4000

1972 BMW 2002 Needs work, Runs Great, I drive it weekly it has been on the road for the past 7 years has High compression pistons, Racing cam, Electronic ignition, Steel Braided brake hoses great suspension. some rust but the strut towers are good (what most people look for with these cars) I don't have to sell it but if I don't it will stay outside for the winter and will be twice as much work for me next near. I would consider trades for saab, volvo, something else with great gas mileage. by the way this beamer gets awesome gas mileage (somewhere around 30)

http://albany.craigslist.org/car/473166943.html

1970 Opel GT. All Original condition 1.9 liter 68,000 miles - $4500

Everything is in original state. except for the four year old paint job. which has some cracks and chips in paint. All else in mint and original condition. Car runs mint. Has 68,100 original miles. With a 1.9 liter engine. No major work ever done to the car. Car was kepted in a garage on blocks for over ten years. Original owner passed away and wife sold car to second owner. Has good set of tires and are still in good shape. Original rims. Needs some miner repairs such as brakes and new paint job. This car was very hard to find someone selling one in this condition. Years ago this car used to be call the Poorman's Corvette. Would love to keep the car for a long time, but financially I need to sell as soon as possible. Asking $4,500 neg. Won't go much less. I saw the same year and model sold at a car show with higher mileage in original condition for $9,500. Please only serious inquiries.

http://albany.craigslist.org/car/473102116.html

1970 oldsmobile SX 442 RAM AIR

In storage since 1995. # matching! ram air 455 with turbo 400 trany factory dual gate. ORIG!! W-27 rear end housing cover posi 373 gears. This is a non air car. It also has factory front disc brakes that are non power. Factory dual exhaust with chrome tips. factory ram air hood with correct factory ram air air cleaner. Factory guage package with tach, factory 8 track player, bucket seats with dual gate shifter. Orig. ralley wheels. The car runs 100% has minor leakage from tranny pan from sitting. There is no rust in trunk, floors, or frame all orig. no patch panels!! car does have older body repair showing on guarters. NO LOOKERS OR DREAMERS!! CASH TALKS! $14,500 or best offer!

2016 Volkswagen GTI (Aug 2015 - Present)
2008 Volkswagen Jetta Wolfsburg (Aug 2011 - Aug 2015)
2003 Saab 9-3 2.0t (Oct 2007 - Aug 2011)
1990 Nissan Maxima SE (July 2003 - Oct 2007)

Raghavan

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/car/475852739.html

1986 toyota landcruiser 4 speed manual
interior very clean
new cd player
low mileage 128769

dent in front drivers side fender other than that body is very clean
could use some tires and some work
think smog pump is bad

4000 OBO please email with any questions

keywords: Landcruiser, 1986, fj60, fj62, fj40, jeep, 4 wheel, toyota, fj, cruiser

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/car/475846217.html

Morris Minor 2-Dr sedan suitable for hotrod, custom, restoration or parts car. No apparent rust in major components except truck lid which is common on these cars. Mechanically original with 948 engine and smooth case transmission. Engine has had exterior covers removed and should be considered N.G. Other engines could be made avaliable with project from my collection. Car is mostly complete except for front grill and bumper assemblies. Sheetmetal is fairly straight with only minor dings and dents. Sold on Bill of Sale only.
Delivery negotiable.

Joel Holmes
707-937-1407 evenings

the Teuton

2004 Honda Accord EX V6 - Superb Condition - Must Sell - Low Miles - $2900
Reply to: see below
Date: 2007-11-11, 6:02PM EST

SfxWill@aol.com / William Johnson

2004 Honda Accord EX V6, Automatic, Black w/Tan leather interior. THIS CAR IS FULLY LOADED! It looks almost new inside and out, excellent condition, with all the luxury options and the sport package too!! Heated leather seats, leather wrapped steering wheel, wood grain interior package, sun roof, a rear spoiler that makes the car look very sharp, sport wheels. Premium awesome stereo system with 6-cd in dash changer, satellite radio factory installed, am/fm stereo, steering wheel audio controls. Power seats, pwr windows, pwr door locks, pwr mirrors, pwr trunk release and keyless entry. Security system. Home link to program your home garage door into the car. Dual zone climate control, one for the passenger and one for the driver, air conditioning, cruise control. Anti lock brakes, traction control. This car is very sharp and beautiful inside and out. It has been adult driven and garage kept all it's life.
If you are interested in this wonderful machine you can contact me at SfxWill@aol.com

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/car/475855352.html

Raghavan

Quote from: the Teuton on November 11, 2007, 04:15:44 PM
2004 Honda Accord EX V6 - Superb Condition - Must Sell - Low Miles - $2900
Reply to: see below
Date: 2007-11-11, 6:02PM EST

SfxWill@aol.com / William Johnson

2004 Honda Accord EX V6, Automatic, Black w/Tan leather interior. THIS CAR IS FULLY LOADED! It looks almost new inside and out, excellent condition, with all the luxury options and the sport package too!! Heated leather seats, leather wrapped steering wheel, wood grain interior package, sun roof, a rear spoiler that makes the car look very sharp, sport wheels. Premium awesome stereo system with 6-cd in dash changer, satellite radio factory installed, am/fm stereo, steering wheel audio controls. Power seats, pwr windows, pwr door locks, pwr mirrors, pwr trunk release and keyless entry. Security system. Home link to program your home garage door into the car. Dual zone climate control, one for the passenger and one for the driver, air conditioning, cruise control. Anti lock brakes, traction control. This car is very sharp and beautiful inside and out. It has been adult driven and garage kept all it's life.
If you are interested in this wonderful machine you can contact me at SfxWill@aol.com

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/car/475855352.html
Funny:
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/car/475849663.html

TheIntrepid

Also that's not an EX... it has no foglights! :confused:

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]