GTPC #269

Started by Payman, November 14, 2007, 11:28:23 PM

Pancor

The Pirate

Quote from: Pancor on November 19, 2007, 07:45:27 PM
Bastard.... :lol:

Hahaha, this one has been up with no correct replies for 4 days, then two correct guesses within minutes.  :lol:  Actually, once Payman verifies my guess, you can put up the next one if you want.  I'm going to be traveling a bit for the next few days and won't have much time to monitor one.
1989 Audi 80 quattro, 2001 Mazda Protege ES

Secretary of the "I Survived the Volvo S80 thread" Club

Quote from: omicron on July 10, 2007, 10:58:12 PM
After you wake up with the sun at 6am on someone's floor, coughing up cigarette butts and tasting like warm beer, you may well change your opinion on this matter.

Payman

Pirate got it. The photographer is the easternmost person in North America when he took this picture.

The Pirate

Quote from: Payman on November 20, 2007, 04:27:24 PM
Pirate got it. The photographer is the easternmost person in North America when he took this picture.

Cool fact!  John Phillips wrote a piece about visiting Newfoundland, it was a great read.  It's also on my list of places to go.  Should anyone want the next one (Pancor?), they can have it.  I'll be traveling the next few days, and won't be able to monitor one of these.
1989 Audi 80 quattro, 2001 Mazda Protege ES

Secretary of the "I Survived the Volvo S80 thread" Club

Quote from: omicron on July 10, 2007, 10:58:12 PM
After you wake up with the sun at 6am on someone's floor, coughing up cigarette butts and tasting like warm beer, you may well change your opinion on this matter.

Pancor

I didn't actually know it until you posted, I just felt like calling you a bastard.   :devil:

:lol:  I'll gladly get another one up, though!