***M?hldorfer Stadtplatz Classic Car Show (Part 7, LAST PART)***

Started by cawimmer430, November 24, 2007, 11:48:33 AM

cawimmer430

Part 7, the last part.

Triumph Spitfire

Lancia Fulvia "SEX RED" for FoMoJo.  :ohyeah: :praise:

For JWC.

Mmmmm....

Now this car would be perfect for the "MIAMI VICE" TV show from the '80s! I can see it already, Tubbs and Crockett getting out of this baby to kick some ass.  :rockon:

Ford Taunus

Messerschmitt Kabinenroller

BMW Isetta

Opel Olympia

The '50s are back! DKW F12 and Ford Taunus

The awards for the nice cars...

Random pic...

American Muscle in Germany x 2. Guys, fetch your diapers!  :rockon:

This is funny in German, but makes little sense in English when translated. Basically it says "Don't hunt what you can't finish off!"  :praise:

HOPE YOU LIKED THE SHOW!!!  :ohyeah:
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

Colin

More great pictures.

That Opel Rekord is actually a Ford Taunus!
And the DKW is from the 60s,not the 50s.

From  this set, I particularly like that Lancia Fulvia Coupe.......... just gorgeous!

93JC

Quote from: Colin on November 24, 2007, 11:57:31 AM

Ja, says so in big letters on the front:

T A U N U S

cawimmer430

Quote from: Colin on November 24, 2007, 11:57:31 AM
More great pictures.

And the DKW is from the 60s,not the 50s.

From  this set, I particularly like that Lancia Fulvia Coupe.......... just gorgeous!

:ohyeah:

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

www.wimmerfotografie.de

Raghavan

cawimmer430

www.wimmerfotografie.de

FoMoJo

Thanks for posting it.  What a beauty :ohyeah:

It looks much nicer in red than brown.

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." ~ Albert Einstein
"As the saying goes, when you mix science and politics, you get politics."

FoMoJo

What year is this Taunus?

It looks quite similar to the style of the '55-'56 North American Fords

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." ~ Albert Einstein
"As the saying goes, when you mix science and politics, you get politics."

cawimmer430

Quote from: FoMoJo on November 26, 2007, 12:15:44 PM
Thanks for posting it.  What a beauty :ohyeah:

It looks much nicer in red than brown.

:ohyeah:

Although brown does look good on cars from the '70s for some reason.   :lol:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

www.wimmerfotografie.de

Morris Minor

I like the Messerschmitt Kabinenroller.. strap yourself into one of those and go hunting for Britischer in their Reliant Robins.

"Eat lead you Tommy swine!"
⏤  '10 G37 | '21 CX-5 GT Reserve  ⏤
''Simplicity is Complexity Resolved'' - Constantin Brâncuși

Minpin

I've always wondered..what happened to Messerschmitt after WWII? Im sure they got into some trouble from the allies cause ya know they basically supplied the entire Luftwaffe.
?Do you expect me to talk?"
"No, Mr Bond. I expect you to die!?

Soup DeVille

Quote from: Minpin on November 29, 2007, 08:40:48 PM
I've always wondered..what happened to Messerschmitt after WWII? Im sure they got into some trouble from the allies cause ya know they basically supplied the entire Luftwaffe.

Microcars.

The same things basically happened to BMW, Mitsubishi, and about half a hundred other lesser known marques.
Maybe we need to start off small. I mean, they don't let you fuck the glumpers at Glumpees without a level 4 FuckPass, do they?

1975 Honda CB750, 1986 Rebel Rascal (sailing dinghy), 2015 Mini Cooper, 2020 Winnebago 31H (E450), 2021 Toyota 4Runner, 2022 Lincoln Aviator

Minpin

Quote from: Soup DeVille on November 29, 2007, 09:13:08 PM
Microcars.

The same things basically happened to BMW, Mitsubishi, and about half a hundred other lesser known marques.

Ah yes, Mitsubishi I had forgotten that they developed the bombs for Japan. So when did Messerschmidt go out of business?
?Do you expect me to talk?"
"No, Mr Bond. I expect you to die!?

cawimmer430

Quote from: Morris Minor on November 29, 2007, 07:40:04 PM
I like the Messerschmitt Kabinenroller.. strap yourself into one of those and go hunting for Britischer in their Reliant Robins.

"Eat lead you Tommy swine!"

I always thought the Messerschmitt Kabinenroller was best matched against the Triumph Spitfire:lol:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

Quote from: Minpin on November 29, 2007, 08:40:48 PM

They made microcars, along with Heinkel. Later the fused with B?lkow and Blohm to form Messerschmitt-B?lkow-Blohm and made some famous helicopters used by a bunch of European countries and even the US I believe.

And they didn't really get into "trouble with Allies". The Allies hired Messerschmitt engineers to help them advance their own aircraft, in particular jets (Me-262) and rocket (Me-163B). The Soviets did the same. And this ocurred with all German aircraft makers, notably Arado, Heinkel, Junkers and Focke-Wulf.

Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messerschmitt

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

Quote from: Minpin on November 29, 2007, 09:24:09 PM
Ah yes, Mitsubishi I had forgotten that they developed the bombs for Japan.

They didn't make bombs, they made bombers and fighters, including the famous G4M "Betty" and A6M "Zero".  :ohyeah:

Quote from: Minpin on November 29, 2007, 09:24:09 PMSo when did Messerschmidt go out of business?

See post above this one...  :ohyeah:

www.wimmerfotografie.de