Yes!
20 (43.5%)
No :(
15 (32.6%)
Only on cool cars.
11 (23.9%)

Total Members Voted: 41

TheIntrepid

Oldest one in the book. Still hilarious.

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]

Gotta-Qik-C7

On a Pathfinder yesterday-MY4WDZ   :clap:
2014 C7 Vert, 2002 Silverado, 2005 Road Glide

Vinsanity

spotted today on a modded wide-body MR2:

'FWD ROFL'

:lol: :thumbsup:

ifcar

Vinsanity

Quote from: ifcar on May 08, 2008, 11:54:58 AM

lol...isn't that considered vulgar in old merrie England?

sandertheshark

OTYEBIS

It's Russian for "Fuck Off."

On a black 750Li with black rims and blacked-up lights and barely-legal window tint.

MaxPower

NASTI on a Subaru WRX STI.  Thought it was a pretty good play on words.

Soup DeVille

Spotted today;

PUFPIPE on a DTS with tinted windows. I wonder how many times this guy gets pulled over?

Also, SCUSEME on a minivan of some sort.
Maybe we need to start off small. I mean, they don't let you fuck the glumpers at Glumpees without a level 4 FuckPass, do they?

1975 Honda CB750, 1986 Rebel Rascal (sailing dinghy), 2015 Mini Cooper, 2020 Winnebago 31H (E450), 2021 Toyota 4Runner, 2022 Lincoln Aviator

Laconian

FUBARU on an Outback
Kia EV6 GT-Line / MX-5 RF 6MT

ifcar

"Half Gas" on a Prius.

CJ

I want to get BRICK for the 940.

Eye of the Tiger

2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

Rupert

Hahaha!

That's a genius reference!
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

Laconian

:confused:
i love lump?
i love le mans prototype?
i leveled my priest?

Soup DeVille

Quote from: Laconian on May 24, 2008, 08:08:43 PM
:confused:
i love lump?
i love le mans prototype?
i leveled my priest?

"I Love Lamp"

Maybe we need to start off small. I mean, they don't let you fuck the glumpers at Glumpees without a level 4 FuckPass, do they?

1975 Honda CB750, 1986 Rebel Rascal (sailing dinghy), 2015 Mini Cooper, 2020 Winnebago 31H (E450), 2021 Toyota 4Runner, 2022 Lincoln Aviator

omicron

LOL on a Renault Megane RS.

Raza

ALOTA HP on a Shelby GT500.  He tells no lies.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Gotta-Qik-C7

I saw WHOFRTD on a Suburban today!  :clap:
2014 C7 Vert, 2002 Silverado, 2005 Road Glide

280Z Turbo

Northlands

I just saw an " OWNED " plate on an orange Pontiac G6 GT today. Are other cars getting "owned" or was he "owned" by the dealer?  :devil:

- " It's like a petting zoo, but for computers." -  my wife's take on the Apple Store.
2013 Hyundai Accent GLS / 2015 Hyundai Sonata GLS

sandertheshark

I've seen lots of good ones in Virginia.

AYKCUF on a Corvette.

CARNVOR on a Hummer H2 w/ lots of hunting-related stickers.

STRSCREM on a BMW at Langley AFB (F-22 Raptor pilot, I assume.)

Raza

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Laconian

Quote from: Northlands on June 05, 2008, 06:19:35 PM
I just saw an " OWNED " plate on an orange Pontiac G6 GT today. Are other cars getting "owned" or was he "owned" by the dealer?  :devil:
He's just telling you that he paid for the car in cash, thus the car is "owned" by him.

AYKCUF => "FUCK YA"

Raza

Quote from: Laconian on June 16, 2008, 10:30:49 PM
He's just telling you that he paid for the car in cash, thus the car is "owned" by him.

AYKCUF => "FUCK YA"

Oh, ah.

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

Laconian

5318008, in a rear view mirror?

Laconian

Check this out: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/story/2008/06/15/ST2008061502199.html

Quote"Drivers of cars with bumper stickers, window decals, personalized license plates and other "territorial markers" not only get mad when someone cuts in their lane or is slow to respond to a changed traffic light, but they are far more likely than those who do not personalize their cars to use their vehicles to express rage -- by honking, tailgating and other aggressive behavior."

Interesting article. I think oversized wheels, ginormous lift kits, and brush guards are much better indicators of aggressiveness than stickers, but whatever :huh:

One of the psychobiological explanations has some merit: the familiar surroundings of your car's interior tricks your instinct into thinking that you are inhabiting a private space, causing some people to mistake the public roadways for their private domain. These people will naturally defend their "territory" from intruders, which manifests as road rage.

This experiment is crap though:
QuoteSzlemko said that, in an as-yet-unpublished experiment, he conducted tests of road rage in actual traffic. He had one researcher sit in a car in a left-turn lane. When the light turned green, the researcher simply stayed still, blocking the car behind.

Another researcher, meanwhile, examined whether the blocked car had bumper stickers and other markers of territoriality. The experimental question was how long it would take for the driver of the blocked car to honk in frustration.

Szlemko said that drivers of cars with decals, bumper stickers and personalized license plates honked at the offending vehicle nearly two full seconds faster than drivers of cars without any territorial markers.
What an ass! :rolleyes: :banghead: *HONK!* :pullover:

ifcar

"Interesting article. I think oversized wheels, ginormous lift kits, and brush guards are much better indicators of aggressiveness than stickers, but whatever"

As I recall, the article only used stickers as a primary example, but they were grouped with other personalizations to the car.

Vinsanity

QuoteSzlemko said that, in an as-yet-unpublished experiment, he conducted tests of road rage in actual traffic. He had one researcher sit in a car in a left-turn lane. When the light turned green, the researcher simply stayed still, blocking the car behind.

Another researcher, meanwhile, examined whether the blocked car had bumper stickers and other markers of territoriality. The experimental question was how long it would take for the driver of the blocked car to honk in frustration.

Szlemko said that drivers of cars with decals, bumper stickers and personalized license plates honked at the offending vehicle nearly two full seconds faster than drivers of cars without any territorial markers.

WTF! That's worse than those "experiments" where people drive the posted speed limit in the left lane :devil:

Raza

Quote from: Laconian on June 16, 2008, 11:52:48 PM
Check this out: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/story/2008/06/15/ST2008061502199.html

Interesting article. I think oversized wheels, ginormous lift kits, and brush guards are much better indicators of aggressiveness than stickers, but whatever :huh:

One of the psychobiological explanations has some merit: the familiar surroundings of your car's interior tricks your instinct into thinking that you are inhabiting a private space, causing some people to mistake the public roadways for their private domain. These people will naturally defend their "territory" from intruders, which manifests as road rage.

This experiment is crap though:What an ass! :rolleyes: :banghead: *HONK!* :pullover:

Depending on the intersection (busy with a short length turn light vs. sparsely traveled with little turn light consequence) I honk on the count of two or three one thousands.  No bumper stickers, but I have a couple of parking passes in my rear windshield that I was too lazy to razorblade off.

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

Champ

Saw a new style thunderbird with plates: NEWBIRD
Then a few cars in front of it was an old thunderbird with collector plates that said: VNTGBRD