Aston V12 Vantage RS

Started by TheIntrepid, December 12, 2007, 05:13:58 PM

Raza

Quote from: ChrisV on December 13, 2007, 05:58:59 AM
I love it, and I'd take one in dark gray. Scoops, spoiler and all. And yes, race parts work on a roadgoing car that is meant to be taken out on track days!!! And had this kind of power and speed at it's beck and call.

Oh, and anyone who can't tell the Astons apart probably has a hard time telling people of any given race apart, too. *I* have no problem telling them apart. Yes, they look similar, but that's a design language for a brand, and is used successfully for a LOT of brands, and not just cars.

All you white folk look really alike!
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

omicron

Tave

I like this better than the DBS, except for the wheels.
As I write, highly civilized human beings are flying overhead, trying to kill me.

Quote from: thecarnut on March 16, 2008, 10:33:43 AM
Depending on price, that could be a good deal.

cozmik

I could like this. My main issue with the exterior is the hood, I don't like the hood. Not a fan of the color, but that is less a design element than the hood is. inside, the material they're using is not very attractive. Perhaps it is the color. The color with the carbon fiber definitely is not an attractive combination. Replace it with leather and aluminum, and put a normal hood on. Make it black.

2006 BMW 330xi. 6 Speed, Sport Package. Gone are the RFTs! Toyo Proxes 4 in their place

SVT666

Quote from: CosmicSaab on December 13, 2007, 03:30:32 PM
I could like this. My main issue with the exterior is the hood, I don't like the hood. Not a fan of the color, but that is less a design element than the hood is. inside, the material they're using is not very attractive. Perhaps it is the color. The color with the carbon fiber definitely is not an attractive combination. Replace it with leather and aluminum, and put a normal hood on. Make it black.
Then it would just be a Vantage with a V12. :nutty:

LonghornTX

Quote from: the Teuton on December 12, 2007, 06:32:16 PM
I finally find an Aston I like and everyone decides to rip on it.  Wow.
I love it, so...
Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week.