***Some New Audi A4 Pictures from Wimmer***

Started by cawimmer430, December 15, 2007, 11:50:47 AM

cawimmer430

Hi guys,

Some new pictures of the new Audi A4. The silver A4 was the same one I photographed a few weeks ago. It's now the dealers demo car and the guy you see sitting inside was nice enough to let me take an interior shot which I took rather quickly since he was in a hurry to get away. They had a black A4 inside the showroom. The pics are crappy since I had forgotten to turn down my ISO settings to a lower level, hence they're quite overexposed with light. Whoops...

Oh yeah, I left soon after and didn't photograph the hell out of the black A4 since one of the salesman give me evil looks. Man those people up there need a friggin chill pill...  :praise:

-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

CALL_911

A little bigger than I would like, but if it's actually lighter, then that's okay. Looks great.

2004 S2000
2016 340xi

cawimmer430

Quote from: CALL_911 on December 15, 2007, 11:52:17 AM
A little bigger than I would like, but if it's actually lighter, then that's okay. Looks great.

I resized the pics. Made them smaller. Original size is 1504 x 1000.  :ohyeah:

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de

saxonyron

Nice Pics!  The more I see it, the more I like it. And that interior!  Schweeeeet! :ohyeah:

2013 Audi A6 3.0T   
2007 Audi A6 3.2           
2010 GMC Yukon XL SLT 5.3 V8

The problem is not that people are taxed too little, the problem is that government spends too much.
-- Ronald Reagan

MaxPower

I like it a lot and it's my favorite A4 since the face-lifted B5.  However, as neat as the B8 headlights are I think they add confusion to the front end.  Its very clean and then there's this really busy jumble of lines packed into the headlight area. 

omicron

An excellent-looking car; the best of the 3/C/A4 trio.

cawimmer430

www.wimmerfotografie.de

Colin

Thanks, CW.

I like it. Except that so-called "wood".............. yuk, with a capital "UGH"!!!

Just need the S4...... and soon, as the lease on mine is up in March, and I will get pressured to do something soon!

saxonyron

Quote from: Colin on December 17, 2007, 03:28:07 AM
Thanks, CW.

I like it. Except that so-called "wood".............. yuk, with a capital "UGH"!!!

Just need the S4...... and soon, as the lease on mine is up in March, and I will get pressured to do something soon!

Funny but I like the wood.  At least it's real burled walnut and not the plastic stuff.  Don't worry - the S4 always comes with the aluminum trim I think.  :lol: 

2013 Audi A6 3.0T   
2007 Audi A6 3.2           
2010 GMC Yukon XL SLT 5.3 V8

The problem is not that people are taxed too little, the problem is that government spends too much.
-- Ronald Reagan