GTCC #116...

Started by Secret Chimp, July 06, 2005, 11:02:44 PM

mazda6er

C-Class coupe/hatch
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

ifcar

mazda6er

--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

Raghavan

ifcar

mazda6er

Saab 9-3 convertible?
--Mark

ifcar

mazda6er

QuoteNot a 9-3.
damn close though.

--Mark

mazda6er

--Mark

ifcar

mazda6er

You want to drop a tiny hint please? I'm tap-dancing right around the answer, everything I've said has been pretty close to the pic.
--Mark

ifcar

Tiny hint? Okay, it's European.

TBR

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

mazda6er

Peugeot 406?
--Mark

BMWDave

Holy crap, me and TBR posted the exact same guess at the exact same time.

2007 Honda S2000

mazda6er

I think I got it. I FINALLY won another one, after winning like 5 in the beggining.
--Mark

ifcar

QuotePeugeot 406?
Correct. TBR must have guessed every last other Peugeot model.  :lol:  

mazda6er

QuotePeugeot 406?
Correct. TBR must have guessed every last other Peugeot model.  :lol:
Yeah he did most of the work for me, really.
--Mark

TBR

I would like to point out that the 407 was the replacement for the 406... ;)

BMWDave

Congratulations, Mazda6er!  Good work.  Time to start another one. :lol:

2007 Honda S2000

Secret Chimp

Aw poop. I'm doing some obscure 1920s car next time =P

Quote from: BENZ BOY15 on January 02, 2014, 02:40:13 PM
That's a great local brewery that we have. Do I drink their beer? No.