GTCC #117

Started by mazda6er, July 07, 2005, 12:29:31 PM

shayslay

Is the actual car posted sold in the US, or just a completely different car with the same name.
-impReza

2004 Acura RSX-S

mazda6er

QuoteIs the actual car posted sold in the US, or just a completely different car with the same name.
What?  <_<  The posted car is sold in the U.S.
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

footoflead

i guessing that its an import??
Speed is my drug, Adrenaline my addiction
Racing is an addiction...and the only cure is poverty
Sometimes you just have to floor it and hope for the best
Member of the Rag destroyed the 'CarSPIN carry the torch thread' club
Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club

m4c$'s ar3 th3 suck0rz club president!
'02 Mustang Red, Mine
'04 Mustang Silver, Dad's
'05 Silverado, Mom's

shayslay

QuoteIs the actual car posted sold in the US, or just a completely different car with the same name.
No, because you said the "model" was sold in the US, I thought you might be tricking us with a car sold overseas that has the same name as a car sold here. (Ford Focus for example)  <_<
-impReza

2004 Acura RSX-S

mazda6er

Quotei guessing that its an import??
I'll let you draw your own conclusions on that, for now.  ;)  
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

mazda6er

No, because you said the "model" was sold in the US, I thought you might be tricking us with a car sold overseas that has the same name as a car sold here. (Ford Focus for example)  <_<
Guys, I'm not trying to use Jedi mind tricks here, just take what I have said and do not attempt to read between any lines, because you'll just end up breathing through your assholes. I repeat: the vehicle pictured is sold in the U.S. in the form that is pictured.
--Mark

footoflead

Quotei guessing that its an import??
I'll let you draw your own conclusions on that, for now.  ;)
DAMN YOU 6ER.... ;)

i suck at these... rokon.gif  
Speed is my drug, Adrenaline my addiction
Racing is an addiction...and the only cure is poverty
Sometimes you just have to floor it and hope for the best
Member of the Rag destroyed the 'CarSPIN carry the torch thread' club
Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club

m4c$'s ar3 th3 suck0rz club president!
'02 Mustang Red, Mine
'04 Mustang Silver, Dad's
'05 Silverado, Mom's

TBR

I thought it was the Nissan Tida, but that obviously isn't right

mazda6er

QuoteI thought it was the Nissan Tida, but that obviously isn't right
No, it isn't.    :)  
--Mark

TBR

Mitsubishi Lancer

mazda6er

--Mark

FlatBlackCaddy

mazda6er

--Mark

ifcar

Any aftermarket changes made to the vehicle in question?

mazda6er

None at all. That wouldn't be legal.
--Mark

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

mazda6er

QuoteLancer?
Already been guessed, and thus, no.
--Mark

TBR

Run Away

mazda6er

No, no. A Sorento looks pretty similar though, good try.
--Mark

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000

mazda6er

QuoteMercury Sable?
Yes, indeed. I thought this would have lasted a bit longer, though. Good job!

right off the manufacturer's website: link
--Mark

BMWDave

I stook looking at it for a few moments, then decided it had to be a Sable :praise:  I'll get a new one up soon.

2007 Honda S2000