GTCC #118

Started by BMWDave, July 07, 2005, 03:25:08 PM

Raghavan

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

mazda6er

--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

Raghavan

BMWDave

QuoteLexus ES?
no

2007 Honda S2000

mazda6er

--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

Raghavan

Raghavan

QuoteVW Jetta?
huh?

BMWDave

no one got it yet

2007 Honda S2000

mazda6er

QuoteVW Jetta?
huh?
Problem? Just to clear up, earlier in the thread, I was referring to Dave's ridiculously small pic, not to your guess on it.  
--Mark

BMWDave

QuoteVW Jetta?
huh?
Problem? Just to clear up, earlier in the thread, I was referring to Dave's ridiculously small pic, not to your guess on it.
I took it that you were referring to me...the picture was so small that no guess could be ridiculous.  On with the guessing :lol:  Its really not hard...you are all going to kick yourself.

And heres a bit of info....this picture was taken by me, so you wont find it anywhere on the internet :lol:

2007 Honda S2000

BMWDave

I'll be eating soon, so just leave your guesses and I'll get back to them in about 25 minutes.

2007 Honda S2000

ifcar

QuoteVW Jetta?
huh?
I took it that you were referring to me...the picture was so small that no guess could be ridiculous.  On with the guessing :lol:  Its really not hard...you are all going to kick yourself.

And heres a bit of info....this picture was taken by me, so you wont find it anywhere on the internet :lol:
I figured you took it, but I did look through your NYIAS thread from C/D.  :P  

BMWDave

QuoteVW Jetta?
huh?

I figured you took it, but I did look through your NYIAS thread from C/D.  :P
Very smart of you...I figured you would do that...but I didnt post any pictures of doors there. :lol:  

2007 Honda S2000

ifcar

Time for a hint?

BMWDave

QuoteTime for a hint?
This was taken at the 2005 NYIAS and is on sale in the US.

2007 Honda S2000

ifcar

I already knew that, anything else?  

BMWDave

Umm...I dont know what to give as a hint...its a luxury sedan.

2007 Honda S2000

ifcar

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000

Secret Chimp

Infiniti Q35/Q45  :lol:

289 posts!

Quote from: BENZ BOY15 on January 02, 2014, 02:40:13 PM
That's a great local brewery that we have. Do I drink their beer? No.

BMWDave

QuoteInfiniti Q35/Q45  :lol:

Close, but no.

2007 Honda S2000

Secret Chimp

Doh... I meant M45

Quote from: BENZ BOY15 on January 02, 2014, 02:40:13 PM
That's a great local brewery that we have. Do I drink their beer? No.

BMWDave

QuoteDoh... I meant M45
All right, now you got it! :lol:

2007 Honda S2000

BMWDave

Time to start a new thread :)

2007 Honda S2000