My First Time

Started by TheIntrepid, December 28, 2007, 04:30:50 PM

CALL_911

Quote from: dazzleman on December 29, 2007, 11:12:16 AM
:lol:

Oh, and if you say anything about women drivers near my sister, she goes crazy.

Funny how her car is the one that used to be in great condition before she took it over. Oh man, it looks like it was in a demolition derby now.

2004 S2000
2016 340xi

CALL_911

Then again, it was a hit and run from when it was parked, so not really her fault. But it does need a new starter motor, don't know why it's so fucked up.

2004 S2000
2016 340xi

dazzleman

Quote from: CALL_911 on December 29, 2007, 11:16:06 AM
Oh, and if you say anything about women drivers near my sister, she goes crazy.

Funny how her car is the one that used to be in great condition before she took it over. Oh man, it looks like it was in a demolition derby now.

She sounds a little defensive.  If she can't take a joke, hopefully she's not dishing much out either.
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...BUT, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, DAMN...that was fun!

TheIntrepid

Quote from: CALL_911 on December 29, 2007, 11:11:48 AM
Funny you say that, because I know for a fact that my dad has had his fair number of triple-digit speeds done on the LIE. In fact, his little bro took out our A4 for a meeting somewhere out east, and told my dad he took it to 120. My dad just laughed. Then there's my mother who I've never seen drive over 60 mph. Women drivers.  :rolleyes:

I was in the car with my mom yesterday evening, after my little run-in, and I thought she'd tell me to slow down after my warning, but nah, she was in a good mood and I was doing a good 130 the whole way on the highway.

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]

TheIntrepid

Quote from: CALL_911 on December 29, 2007, 11:16:53 AM
Then again, it was a hit and run from when it was parked, so not really her fault. But it does need a new starter motor, don't know why it's so fucked up.

PICS!

dazzleman

Quote from: TheIntrepid on December 29, 2007, 12:08:23 PM
I was in the car with my mom yesterday evening, after my little run-in, and I thought she'd tell me to slow down after my warning, but nah, she was in a good mood and I was doing a good 130 the whole way on the highway.

:ohyeah:
I'm glad to hear you were right back to speeding the same day as your run-in.

It won't be long before you get a real ticket.... :thumbsup: :lol:
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...BUT, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, DAMN...that was fun!

CALL_911

Quote from: dazzleman on December 29, 2007, 12:04:11 PM
She sounds a little defensive.  If she can't take a joke, hopefully she's not dishing much out either.

She is. And I make it a point to argue with her and make her look like an idiot. :lol:

2004 S2000
2016 340xi

TheIntrepid

Quote from: CALL_911 on December 29, 2007, 12:12:33 PM
She is. And I make it a point to argue with her and make her look like an idiot. :lol:

She's smoking hot. She's bound to be a little defensive.

dazzleman

Quote from: TheIntrepid on December 29, 2007, 12:13:25 PM

Smoking hot women usually have less reason to be defensive.

TheIntrepid

Quote from: dazzleman on December 29, 2007, 12:15:55 PM
Smoking hot women usually have less reason to be defensive.

Clearly not his sister. He said himself she's defensive ;)

dazzleman

Quote from: TheIntrepid on December 29, 2007, 12:19:28 PM
Clearly not his sister. He said himself she's defensive ;)

How long do you think it will be before you actually get a ticket, Trep?

TheIntrepid

Quote from: dazzleman on December 29, 2007, 12:20:53 PM
How long do you think it will be before you actually get a ticket, Trep?

*knocks wood*

A long time.

dazzleman

Quote from: TheIntrepid on December 29, 2007, 12:21:28 PM
*knocks wood*

A long time.

I don't think it will be long.  You're asking for it, man.... :evildude:

SVT_Power

I've already gotten my first. I'll pray for yours to happen soon :devil:
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

dazzleman

Quote from: M_power on December 29, 2007, 12:53:06 PM
I've already gotten my first. I'll pray for yours to happen soon :devil:

:thumbsup:

The sooner it happens, the better.... :evildude:

CALL_911

Quote from: TheIntrepid on December 29, 2007, 12:13:25 PM

Trep, you hardly saw a pic of her. Like a small tiny picture. You have hardly seen her.

2004 S2000
2016 340xi

dazzleman

Quote from: CALL_911 on December 29, 2007, 12:55:48 PM
Trep, you hardly saw a pic of her. Like a small tiny picture. You have hardly seen her.

Ro, with you being the wiseass that you are, I bet you won't be driving long before you get nailed.... :evildude:

TheIntrepid

Quote from: CALL_911 on December 29, 2007, 12:55:48 PM

Small tiny picture? There are 2 on your Stalkbook right now, fool :evildude:

I think Facebook pics are 640x480.

CALL_911

Quote from: dazzleman on December 29, 2007, 01:00:45 PM
Ro, with you being the wiseass that you are, I bet you won't be driving long before you get nailed.... :evildude:

You might be the 400th person to tell me that.  :lol:

2004 S2000
2016 340xi

CALL_911

Quote from: TheIntrepid on December 29, 2007, 01:05:14 PM
Small tiny picture? There are 2 on your Stalkbook right now, fool :evildude:

I think Facebook pics are 640x480.

Words cannot describe what a creep you are.

2004 S2000
2016 340xi

Raghavan

dazzleman

Quote from: CALL_911 on December 29, 2007, 01:07:55 PM
You might be the 400th person to tell me that.  :lol:

Then we must all be right.....those other people must know you pretty well, man... :evildude:

bing_oh

Quote from: TheIntrepid on December 29, 2007, 12:21:28 PM
*knocks wood*

A long time.

Oh, no. Now that we've been introduced ("we" in the LE community sense, of course), it's only a matter of time. We know who you are. We're watching you. We're just waiting for a REALLY good reason to cement our relationship. :lol:

And, congratulations on your introduction to our little fraternity. You're not a real man until you've gotten the big ticket, though.

Lazerous

Quote from: bing_oh on December 29, 2007, 10:29:44 PM
Oh, no. Now that we've been introduced ("we" in the LE community sense, of course), it's only a matter of time. We know who you are. We're watching you. We're just waiting for a REALLY good reason to cement our relationship. :lol:

And, congratulations on your introduction to our little fraternity. You're not a real man until you've gotten the big ticket, though.

My initiation was quite harsh, having to go to court and do community service. I pulled through though, and now have a a newfound respect for you LEO's even though I still enjoy giving you guys a hard time by taking you off your doughnut and coffee breaks to come and catch me :evildude:

bing_oh

Quote from: Lazerous on December 29, 2007, 10:32:23 PM
My initiation was quite harsh, having to go to court and do community service. I pulled through though, and now have a a newfound respect for you LEO's even though I still enjoy giving you guys a hard time by taking you off your doughnut and coffee breaks to come and catch me :evildude:

Ha! Joke's on you...donuts are highly portable and modern cup technology not only prevents coffee spills but even keeps it warm in the car! We can now munch donuts and slurp coffee WHILE we write your ticket!

dazzleman

Quote from: bing_oh on December 29, 2007, 10:29:44 PM

It's great to see that even a cop thinks that way.... :ohyeah:

Lazerous

Quote from: bing_oh on December 29, 2007, 10:36:40 PM
Ha! Joke's on you...donuts are highly portable and modern cup technology not only prevents coffee spills but even keeps it warm in the car! We can now munch donuts and slurp coffee WHILE we write your ticket!

Bastards...:rage:

:lol:

bing_oh

Quote from: dazzleman on December 29, 2007, 10:36:51 PM
It's great to see that even a cop thinks that way.... :ohyeah:

Hey, I wasn't always a cop. I've gotten tickets and very much enjoyed a little high-speed challenge on the highways during my formative years. Tell ya the truth, I STILL like a little speed now and then. I just have the blinky lights and sirens to make it legit, now.

CALL_911

Quote from: bing_oh on December 29, 2007, 10:39:47 PM
Hey, I wasn't always a cop. I've gotten tickets and very much enjoyed a little high-speed challenge on the highways during my formative years. Tell ya the truth, I STILL like a little speed now and then. I just have the blinky lights and sirens to make it legit, now.

:rockon: :clap:

2004 S2000
2016 340xi

dazzleman

Quote from: bing_oh on December 29, 2007, 10:39:47 PM

You get points for honesty, man.... :ohyeah: