Forester XT Revealed

Started by TheIntrepid, January 11, 2008, 01:47:53 PM

TheIntrepid

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]

the Teuton

That is a nice wagon.  I'd get an SPT grille for it, though.
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

Soup DeVille

I'd lose the silly roof rack and lower it a couple of inches, but really: nice station wagon.
Maybe we need to start off small. I mean, they don't let you fuck the glumpers at Glumpees without a level 4 FuckPass, do they?

1975 Honda CB750, 1986 Rebel Rascal (sailing dinghy), 2015 Mini Cooper, 2020 Winnebago 31H (E450), 2021 Toyota 4Runner, 2022 Lincoln Aviator

SVT666

I don't know.  I really like the mountain bike rack inside the car, but something about it has lost it's charm.  This one is certainly better looking then the old one, but it doesn't appeal to me as much for some weird reason.

giant_mtb

It seems too SUV/Minivan-like.  But it still is nice.

Secret Chimp

I'm more interested in the little Subaru go-karts that are there for no apparent reason.

Quote from: BENZ BOY15 on January 02, 2014, 02:40:13 PM
That's a great local brewery that we have. Do I drink their beer? No.

Soup DeVille

Quote from: Secret Chimp on January 11, 2008, 10:42:31 PM
I'm more interested in the little Subaru go-karts that are there for no apparent reason.

Looks like they're Subaru sponsored race karts, I don't think they're actually made by Subaru.
Maybe we need to start off small. I mean, they don't let you fuck the glumpers at Glumpees without a level 4 FuckPass, do they?

1975 Honda CB750, 1986 Rebel Rascal (sailing dinghy), 2015 Mini Cooper, 2020 Winnebago 31H (E450), 2021 Toyota 4Runner, 2022 Lincoln Aviator

Raghavan

It's too big and like any other soft roader out there right now.

omicron

I'm not sure if I like it. I think the various add-ons look a touch busy, and the interior is still awfully styled. Hemi's right; it's just not the same any more, and I don't know why.

I need to see it in person. Hurry up, Motor Show.

S204STi

Quote from: Raghavan on January 11, 2008, 11:17:29 PM
It's too big and like any other soft roader out there right now.

I disagree.  I think it is a lot less derivative looking that the CRV, it's smaller than the RAV 4, but if anything it looks somewhat like the Mitsubishi Outlander.  But the Outlander doesn't have the optional turbo 4.

The Pirate

1989 Audi 80 quattro, 2001 Mazda Protege ES

Secretary of the "I Survived the Volvo S80 thread" Club

Quote from: omicron on July 10, 2007, 10:58:12 PM
After you wake up with the sun at 6am on someone's floor, coughing up cigarette butts and tasting like warm beer, you may well change your opinion on this matter.

Catman

I like it.  The top one looks a little better to me though.

The Pirate

I keep thinking that a Forester would be perfect for me.  Good storage for my bikes, skis, camping stuff, and enough ground clearance to go most places.  It'd still be fairly fuel efficient and somewhat fun to drive too. 

But I'm not a lesbian...:huh:
1989 Audi 80 quattro, 2001 Mazda Protege ES

Secretary of the "I Survived the Volvo S80 thread" Club

Quote from: omicron on July 10, 2007, 10:58:12 PM
After you wake up with the sun at 6am on someone's floor, coughing up cigarette butts and tasting like warm beer, you may well change your opinion on this matter.

S204STi

Quote from: The Pirate on January 13, 2008, 04:43:34 PM
I keep thinking that a Forester would be perfect for me.  Good storage for my bikes, skis, camping stuff, and enough ground clearance to go most places.  It'd still be fairly fuel efficient and somewhat fun to drive too. 

I almost bought one over the WRX...sometimes I think I could trade the sportiness for the utility.  Besides, the XT is just as quick.

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: The Pirate on January 13, 2008, 04:43:34 PM

That's too bad. Perhaps you should consider a change of lifestyle.
2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

Catman

I am a lesbian so maybe I'll take a look.

TheIntrepid

Quote from: Catman on January 13, 2008, 05:07:58 PM
I am a lesbian so maybe I'll take a look.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

(BTW I love your sig)

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]