Iagei D-Platform

Started by 2o6, January 16, 2008, 01:47:36 PM

2o6

Quote from: Iagei AG
Compact Revolution like you?ve never seen.

January 16, - Detroit, MI - Iagei uses the 2008 Detroit Auto Show to debut the compact class platofrm, the D- platform.

Cutting-Edge Chassis

The D-platform?s chassis uses a very strong and light safety cell designed to keep weight and cost down, while increasing safety. The weight savings give it over 300 lbs less than a model comparable in it?s class. This safety cell does not compromise safety, Iagei promises 5 stars in both EURO-NCAP and NHSTA crash testing.

Handling and Power

All D Platform applications use a four-wheel independent suspension setup which provides maximum handling with a great fun-to-drive factor without limiting ride comfort. All engines on the D platform (DM, Allegro, Devolante, DN; Cosmos, DL; Iza) are mounted low and closer to the driver for superior handling and an overall enjoyable drive. All D platform cars (except the Devolante and Iza) a 1.4L 97HP, 1.5L 111HP a 1.7L 138HP, 1.9L 166HP, 2.2L 191HP and a selection of clean, 50-state approved diesels. (The Iza uses the 1.7L, 1.9L, 2.2L and a 2.5L V6)(The Devolante uses a 1.7L Turbo, 2.2: and a 2.5L V6 and a 2.8L V6) All D-platform variants are capable of handling AWD, with minimal loss of interior volume.

The Competition?

The Aviva Allegro will be competing with rivals such as the:
Honda Civic
Mazda 3
Saturn Astra
Mitsubishi Lancer
Montgomery Icon

The Buracane Devolante:
Audi A3
Volvo C30
BMW 1-series
Shannon Series 2

Aviva Cosmos:
Honda CR-V
Saturn VUE
Ford Escape
Montgomery Horizon

Aviva Iza
Mazda 5
Kia Rondo
Montgomery Nova II

Aviva Allegro

Aviva Iza

Aviva Cosmos

Buracane Devolante

Hi.....Unhappy with all of them. Screwed up those ellipses on the Allegro, will probably draw all of them again.

Raza

I like the Buracane Devolante quite a bit.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

2o6

Quote from: Raza  link=topic=12940.msg706711#msg706711 date=1200516888
I like the Buracane Devolante quite a bit.

I'll get redrawn. The Preportions are all wrong.

2o6

In Contrast, The Allegro Concept.

TheIntrepid

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]