I didn't even want one

Started by TheIntrepid, February 11, 2008, 02:38:06 PM

sandertheshark

Quote from: NACar on February 11, 2008, 07:43:42 PM
Wow, man, you sure have a lot on your plate. I do not envy you right now.
I'm sure your grandfather would not only wanted you to take care of his car, but enjoy it as well, so please let it out of its cage once in a while :ohyeah:
:hesaid:

carfreak

Quote from: TheIntrepid on February 11, 2008, 02:38:06 PM
But due to my grandfather passing away, I inherited his car.

It currently sits in a heated storage garage in Montreal, and has been there since April 1999. It has been immaculately maintained by a friend of my grandfather's... so it's not dusty at all. It's polished and gleaming, or so I hear.

Information..

1996 BMW 325i Convertible (2.5L I6 - 189hp)
5-speed manual
Black with black leather interior

Mileage is 42359 kilometers at last registration in March 99. Maximum it has on it now is 42,500. Almost all highway miles, and it's been maintained perfectly, exclusively serviced by BMW.

and it's his baby.

Whenever I do go pick it up, it will be exclusively a summer car and won't be allowed to touch the Canadian roads in the winter. Garaged 100%.

I don't have any pictures of it, but I searched eBay to grab a couple pictures of a similar car:

I believe it has a black or dark grey leather interior. At this point I'm not too sure.

My dad had that same car too, but dad had it the body painted red (it sucks, isn't it?) I often used it when I go cruising, unfortunately the wheels blew off and needed to replace a new one. Dad told me to buy that BMW wheels but I haven't yet, that's why I can't use it for now.

Colonel Cadillac

Even though this thread is old, I am going to reiterate what I assume everyone else and possibly even I said earlier.

You better get rid of the damn Intrepid and take this on. It is better in so many ways. You would be a fool complete idiot to pass on this.