Undisguised GMT900 Spy Shots

Started by ifcar, July 14, 2005, 05:13:02 AM

Colonel Cadillac

I'm surprised that nobody thinks that it now looks somewhat like the generation before this current generation's style:

ifcar

I'm glad they're returning to that look, I personally think that the pre-99 GM full-size trucks looked far better than the current versions, especially the rear ends.

Catman

My buddy just bought a new Tahoe.  He'll be pissed.

thewizard16

QuoteMy buddy just bought a new Tahoe.  He'll be pissed.
Did he have no idea they were bringing out a new model? Anyway, I think it looks good. The front is nice, but the rear is nothing creative.
92 Camry XLE V6(Murdered)
99 ES 300 (Sold)
2008 Volkswagen Passat(Did not survive the winter)
2015 Lexus GS350 F-Sport

Quote from: Raza  link=topic=27909.msg1787179#msg1787179 date=1349117110
You're my age.  We're getting old.  Plus, now that you're married, your life expectancy has gone way down, since you're more likely to be poisoned by your wife.

Raza

Yes!  Another SUV that looks like the rest!
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

giant_mtb

Why does GM have to rebadge everything so that one design belongs to 2 or more brands.  <_<  :rolleyes:  

Catman

QuoteMy buddy just bought a new Tahoe.  He'll be pissed.
Did he have no idea they were bringing out a new model? Anyway, I think it looks good. The front is nice, but the rear is nothing creative.
Of course not.  Until I told him anyway.  Of course I told him after he got the 2005. ;)  Most people have no idea about this stuff.  

Colonel Cadillac

It's like when my parents bought the Volvo, they had no clue that the V70 was coming out 6 months later. They were pretty pissed when they found out.  

R33 GT-R

It makes you feel like you've been had and you know a salesman isn't going to say why don't you wait 6 months they are freshening it a bit
Dubbed:  Skanky Whore!

gasoline

You can't really mess with the Yukon/Tahoe. Even the old models look formidable--but only in dark colors. There is just that presence about them, that makes them to appealing. I hear they're the favorite vehicle of the Secret Service. From what I see, I cannot tell if the new model is the same way. The headlights seem to be more subdued, but I could be wrong. I'm not too hot on the beige anyway.
I'm just waiting to see the stance and the interior. I hope they don't screw it up. Maybe they can eliminate a few of the other duplicate (GMC) trucks and focus on the rest.
-----------------------------------

Catman

QuoteYou can't really mess with the Yukon/Tahoe. Even the old models look formidable--but only in dark colors. There is just that presence about them, that makes them to appealing. I hear they're the favorite vehicle of the Secret Service. From what I see, I cannot tell if the new model is the same way. The headlights seem to be more subdued, but I could be wrong. I'm not too hot on the beige anyway.
I'm just waiting to see the stance and the interior. I hope they don't screw it up. Maybe they can eliminate a few of the other duplicate (GMC) trucks and focus on the rest.
Welcome to the forum dude. :rockon:  

JYODER240

QuoteYou can't really mess with the Yukon/Tahoe. Even the old models look formidable--but only in dark colors. There is just that presence about them, that makes them to appealing.
i agree 100%.

welcome new kid! :rockon:  
/////////////////////////
Quit living as if the purpose of life is to arrive safely at death

*President of the "I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club*

R33 GT-R

Dubbed:  Skanky Whore!