Toyota iQ Production

Started by 2o6, March 04, 2008, 03:34:46 PM

2o6

Toyota's city car has displayed. What;s the point? Doesn't the AYGO serve the same market?

http://www.autoblog.com/2008/03/04/geneva-2008-production-toyota-iq-unveiled-smart-in-sight/

TheIntrepid

Start including information and/or pictures in these threads. Not everyone has the luxury of clicking on links (especially those of us on school/work networks)

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]

sandertheshark

I'm seriously thinking of hiring John C. McGinley (the guys who plays Dr. Cox on Scrubs) to verbally abuse you whenever you post another one of these horrible little cars that no one will ever care about.

2o6

Quote from: sandertheshark on March 04, 2008, 05:12:54 PM
I'm seriously thinking of hiring John C. McGinley (the guys who plays Dr. Cox on Scrubs) to verbally abuse you whenever you post another one of these horrible little cars that no one will ever care about.

This is from Geneva. I'm posting CURRENT NEWS.

ChrisV

Quote from: sandertheshark on March 04, 2008, 05:12:54 PM

Actually, people SHOULD be caring about inexpensive economy cars like this right about now. When all people need to do is transport themselves and a briefcase, or maybe another person, this is what they could be driving. It's kind of why I want a Fiat 500.
Like a fine Detroit wine, this vehicle has aged to budgetary perfection...

Yawn

Half the people on here cant drive.. lol

Vinsanity

It looks interesting, but the back seat on my S2000 seemed more comfortable ;)

It could do well as Scion's sub-$10k model.

Raza

Quote from: ChrisV on March 05, 2008, 10:44:20 AM
Actually, people SHOULD be caring about inexpensive economy cars like this right about now. When all people need to do is transport themselves and a briefcase, or maybe another person, this is what they could be driving. It's kind of why I want a Fiat 500.

I'd still rather have the Panda!

And I don't think you know much about modern briefcases.  Most modern briefcases need at least a six passenger vehicle, otherwise they could explode.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

thewizard16

It looks like a flatter Aygo. It's not completely hideous, but it's definitely not cute.
92 Camry XLE V6(Murdered)
99 ES 300 (Sold)
2008 Volkswagen Passat(Did not survive the winter)
2015 Lexus GS350 F-Sport

Quote from: Raza  link=topic=27909.msg1787179#msg1787179 date=1349117110
You're my age.  We're getting old.  Plus, now that you're married, your life expectancy has gone way down, since you're more likely to be poisoned by your wife.