UPDATE- New car. New car for my sister?

Started by CALL_911, March 09, 2008, 03:05:29 PM

Danish

That really doesn't that bad - the hood is fine, headlight assembly is fine, most of the bumper is fine - just one half of the bumper is torn and the fender needs some repair and a paint job

You might end up getting an entire new front bumper out of it
Quote from: Lebowski on December 17, 2008, 05:46:10 PM
No advice can be worse than Coug's, in any thread, ever.

CALL_911

Quote from: Danish on July 19, 2008, 03:41:37 PM
That really doesn't that bad - the hood is fine, headlight assembly is fine, most of the bumper is fine - just one half of the bumper is torn and the fender needs some repair and a paint job

You might end up getting an entire new front bumper out of it

That's for sure. That, and they're going to touch up the left front quarter panel. It really isn't too bad, but my sister's been pretty depressed about it. She doesn't even want to keep the car anymore, because she's too scared of it getting scratched or dented or something. She just wants my Dad to take it off her hands. Then again, I might need a car in a little while. :rastaman:

And I dont want this to replace the Audi. As much as I like it, I like the Audi a lot more.

2004 S2000
2016 340xi

Danish

Quote from: CALL_911 on July 19, 2008, 04:03:45 PM
That's for sure. That, and they're going to touch up the left front quarter panel. It really isn't too bad, but my sister's been pretty depressed about it. She doesn't even want to keep the car anymore, because she's too scared of it getting scratched or dented or something. She just wants my Dad to take it off her hands.

She'll get over it once the shock wears off
Quote from: Lebowski on December 17, 2008, 05:46:10 PM
No advice can be worse than Coug's, in any thread, ever.

CALL_911

Quote from: Danish on July 19, 2008, 05:48:46 PM
She'll get over it once the shock wears off

Yeah, you're probably right. It'll be back to normal soon, and she's not going to park the car on the street anymore. It's going to reside in a garage now, which is going to cost an arm and a leg. She lives in Philly.

2004 S2000
2016 340xi