***2008 M?hldorfer Stadtplatz New Car Show (Part 5)***

Started by cawimmer430, March 11, 2008, 07:37:26 AM

cawimmer430

Peugeot / Subaru / Suzuki

There's a dealership in M?hldorf under the name of MAT and they sell Peugeot, Suzuki and Subaru cars. Peugeot had nothing new except for perhaps the 4007 (based on the Mitsubishi Outlander), but Subaru showcased three new cars: the new Impreza, the new Legacy Diesel and the new Justy. Suzuki showcased its sports version of the Swift.

Peugeot

Peugeot 207cc

Peugeot 407

Peugeot 4007

Peugeot 308

Subaru

Subaru B9 Tribeca

Subaru Legacy Diesel

Subaru Impreza

Subaru Legacy Diesel and Subaru Legacy Outback

New Subaru Justy (rebadged Daihatsu Sirion)

Suzuki Swift Sport and regular Swift

Suzuki SX-4 and Jimny

Porsche

Porsche always comes with the fewest number of cars to these shows and yet they attract a the most number of people. The Porsche dealership is in the nearby religious city of Alt?tting, but they always come over to M?hldorf for this event.

New cars? Porsche Cayenne GTS, and what a sexy beast this was. I'm not a fan of the Cayenne at all, but I have to admit that the Cayenne GTS in that metallic orange looked simply stunning. The facelifted Cayenne also looks much cleaner and dynamic than the original model.

Other Porsche's at the show were a 997 Carrera 4S, a Boxster S and a Cayman S that was completey covered with a thin black-matt plastic layering which increased the cars price by 30,000 Euros!!!

Porsche Boxster S and Carrera 4S

Porsche Carrera 4S

Porsche Cayman S "Black Matt"

Porsche Cayenne GTS

END OF PART V
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

MaxPower

I want a Legacy Diesel!  Another question...did Europe not get a face lift for the Tribeca?

That matte black cayman is pretty cool.   

cawimmer430

Quote from: MaxPower on March 11, 2008, 11:06:17 AM
I want a Legacy Diesel!  Another question...did Europe not get a face lift for the Tribeca?

That matte black cayman is pretty cool.   

Nope, we still have the "old" Tribeca. It's not a hot seller either so I guess Subaru figured they don't need to bring the new one over.  :ohyeah:
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie