Pulled over, yet again

Started by TheIntrepid, March 29, 2008, 01:06:06 PM

TheIntrepid

So I was driving through our campus road at about 65-70km/h (35-45mph) and the limit's 30. I always have my eyes out for the campus police cars, Impalas and one Escape. These speeds are not unreasonable because this is just the entrance to campus and it's an open road with 3 lanes each way.

I didn't suspect they'd pull me over in a black, tinted Camry fucking Hybrid.

Him: Do you have any idea how fast you were going back there?
Me: A bit too fast?
Him: WHY were you going that fast?
Me: I have a test in *looks at watch* 4 minutes and I'm a bit late.
Him: Go write your test, and slow the hell down on campus. I'll be watching for you.
Me: Thank you sir!!!

and TREP THE BADASS took this picture...

:banghead:

:devil:

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]

CALL_911

Beware, because it's.....

TREP THE BADASS!!!!!

2004 S2000
2016 340xi

eThirteen

deesea

you should've just drove faster. It's not like a fucking camry hybrid could've kept up anyways :lol:
So I'm Gonna start a revolution from my bed - Noel Gallagher

eThirteen

Quote from: deesea on March 29, 2008, 01:10:14 PM
you should've just drove faster. It's not like a fucking camry hybrid could've kept up anyways :lol:
+1. watch out for 'dem RAV4's tho!

Lazerous

There are so many things wrong with this; A Camry hybrid cop car? Trep is a bad ass because he snapped a pic in his car (which I did the same for my speeding ticket but didn't consider it a bad ass move :confused: )?

Putting those aside, you got lucky....again. I'm just waiting for yo to get nailed for speeding with a nice fat ticket. :evildude:

TheIntrepid

Our local police force (Peel Regional Police) has a bunch of Camry Hybrids they use mainly for parking enforcement.

hotrodalex

Quote from: deesea on March 29, 2008, 01:10:14 PM

Over the summer I was in my Camaro doing, oh, 95 mph or so. And a fucking Prius passed me up. Must've been going downhill with a good tailwind! :lol:

(and it didn't pass me for long, I overtook him in like 2 seconds)

Lazerous

Quote from: TheIntrepid on March 29, 2008, 01:28:58 PM
Our local police force (Peel Regional Police) has a bunch of Camry Hybrids they use mainly for parking enforcement.

I mean hybrid police cars on campus makes sense considering they never go over 30mph and do a lot of stopping for traffic lights and pedestrians crossing.

TheIntrepid

Quote from: Lazerous on March 29, 2008, 02:01:26 PM
I mean hybrid police cars on campus makes sense considering they never go over 30mph and do a lot of stopping for traffic lights and pedestrians crossing.

yes. Plus, campus police is mainly parking enforcement too.

dazzleman

:lol:
Trep, you're going to be getting a ticket soon.  And I'll laugh my ass off when it does happen.  :evildude:
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...BUT, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, DAMN...that was fun!

the Teuton

Trep gettin' pwned one cop at a time.
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

FlatBlackCaddy

Is it possible to drive the speed limit in a HO R/T intrepid?

I have no personal experience but i imagine it's hard to contain all that power?

Is there some sort of exterior mod or stick on badge that would quell the power of this beast.

CALL_911

Quote from: FlatBlackCaddy on March 29, 2008, 05:27:58 PM
Is it possible to drive the speed limit in a HO R/T intrepid?

I have no personal experience but i imagine it's hard to contain all that power?

Is there some sort of exterior mod or stick on badge that would quell the power of this beast.
:lol:

Yeah, it's possible to quell the power. An "SE" badge.

2004 S2000
2016 340xi

dsred

Pulled over by Parking Enforcement? LOL! I'd still be driving.

dazzleman

Quote from: the Teuton on March 29, 2008, 02:38:47 PM
Trep gettin' pwned one cop at a time.

Actually, he keeps walking off each time without a ticket.  Those of us who get tickets when we get pulled over are the ones who are getting owned by Trep...... :rastaman:
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...BUT, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, DAMN...that was fun!

dsred

I will never, EVER, EVER, stop for a CAMRY!

hotrodalex

You know Trep, I think you've gotten pulled over more times in your Intrepid RT than my Camaro, bike, and Bimmer combined. Must be the power of the RT...

FlatBlackCaddy

The trep is a magnet. I feel bad for the officer that has to decide between a red ferrari and the R/T blasting down the freeway.

He would probably pull the ferrari over since it would be behind(far behind) the intrepid.

FlatBlackCaddy

Did you know that dodge originally made the Viper as a entry level intrepid, sort of like a V6 mustang. It was supposed to be a sedate version for the masses.

Sadly many were fooled by the Viper name and believed that the it was the higher performance model when in reality it was seriously outmatched by the Intrepid.

CALL_911

Quote from: FlatBlackCaddy on March 29, 2008, 07:40:32 PM
Did you know that dodge originally made the Viper as a entry level intrepid, sort of like a V6 mustang. It was supposed to be a sedate version for the masses.

Sadly many were fooled by the Viper name and believed that the it was the higher performance model when in reality it was seriously outmatched by the Intrepid.

shit dawg.

2004 S2000
2016 340xi

Raza

You got pulled over by a campus cop?
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

280Z Turbo

Quote from: FlatBlackCaddy on March 29, 2008, 07:40:32 PM

The Viper doesn't even have OTIS. What a piece of shit.

CJ

The Viper doesn't even have pop out cupholders!

TheIntrepid

Quote from: hotrodalex on March 29, 2008, 07:32:31 PM
You know Trep, I think you've gotten pulled over more times in your Intrepid RT than my Camaro, bike, and Bimmer combined. Must be the power of the RT...

lol.. I've only gotten pulled over 3 times.

Rupert

Did you have to double-clutch down shift this time?!
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

dazzleman

Quote from: TheIntrepid on March 29, 2008, 11:33:31 PM
lol.. I've only gotten pulled over 3 times.

.....all within the past week..... :lol: :lockedup:

Since today's your birthday, might this be your lucky day to get your first ticket?  At the rate you've been going, that could very well turn out to be the case... :pullover:

TheIntrepid

Quote from: dazzleman on March 30, 2008, 08:05:27 AM
.....all within the past week..... :lol: :lockedup:

Since today's your birthday, might this be your lucky day to get your first ticket?  At the rate you've been going, that could very well turn out to be the case... :pullover:

Actually only 2 have been in the past week. :lol:

And I certainly hope not. I'm not going anywhere since I have an exam tomorrow. Maybe when I go out for dinner with my parents I might get nailed... in the Grand Caravan... lol. That would be embarassing since it takes that van all its might to get to the speed limit.

dazzleman

Quote from: TheIntrepid on March 30, 2008, 10:41:12 AM
Actually only 2 have been in the past week. :lol:

And I certainly hope not. I'm not going anywhere since I have an exam tomorrow. Maybe when I go out for dinner with my parents I might get nailed... in the Grand Caravan... lol. That would be embarassing since it takes that van all its might to get to the speed limit.

That would be priceless, if you got nailed in one of those estrogen machines.  Don't you have to check your balls at the door before you even get into one of those things?  :lol:

CALL_911

Quote from: dazzleman on March 30, 2008, 11:21:53 AM
That would be priceless, if you got nailed in one of those estrogen machines.  Don't you have to check your balls at the door before you even get into one of those things?  :lol:

It's hardly an estrogen machine compared to the Camry Hybrid. :lol:

2004 S2000
2016 340xi