Driven: The Sports Car of 1994

Started by TheIntrepid, March 30, 2008, 01:21:09 PM

280Z Turbo

Quote from: NACar on March 30, 2008, 11:05:45 PM
I'm trying to find an unthusiast car for Teut. You're not helping.  :nono:

But you can have 3800 S/C's running 12s in no time!!

Vinsanity

I hate to admit it, but it's gonna get boring not having Treppo around to pick on. :mask:

My dad's Mitsu Diamante is the only Japanese car I can remember having the ignition on the dash.

2o6

Quote from: Lazerous on March 30, 2008, 10:56:48 PM
2o6 is far too sensitive. Didn't he throw a fit for being called gay? I only make fun of people on here when they make stupid posts, which would describe every one of treps posts. I made fun of you a couple of times. In fact, wasn't it you whom I called a cunt the other night and you got really offended by that as well? Or was it rag?

I'm too cheap to donate. I can't believe he actually offered a donation. Wow.

Yup. I'm sensitive. :cry:

Lazerous

Quote from: Vinsanity on March 31, 2008, 03:02:20 PM
I hate to admit it, but it's gonna get boring not having Treppo around to pick on. :mask:

I doubt it is going to be a permaban. I think Greg was just annoyed by the fact that he had to warn him twice in the same day and many, many more times before that. It'll probably be a nice long temporary ban.

Lazerous

Quote from: 2o6 on March 31, 2008, 03:09:19 PM

Yup. I'm sensitive. :cry:

No need to reiterate what I already said and know.

SVT_Power

"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

FlatBlackCaddy

I wonder if donating to the forum would get him unbanned.

Submariner

Quote from: the Teuton on March 30, 2008, 10:53:30 PM
I'd say more like indefinite, but Catman certainly was pissed.

What did this all stem from?
2010 G-550  //  2019 GLS-550

FlatBlackCaddy

probably not one thing but a bunch of crap over a long period of time.

Lazerous

Quote from: Submariner on March 31, 2008, 03:31:38 PM
What did this all stem from.

Catman had given trep multiple warnings before and apparently this was the last straw. You can find his post on the first page.

Submariner

Quote from: FlatBlackCaddy on March 31, 2008, 03:33:15 PM
probably not one thing but a bunch of crap over a long period of time.

you mean...

"LOL I GOTZ A TOUREG"

or

"LOL I GOTS A R/T WIT SPORTSHIFT FTWW"

or

"OMG I GOT A BMW FROM MY GRANDFATHER WHICH IS ODD BECAUSE IT HAPPNED RIGHT AFTER I GOT CAUGHT IN ANOTHER LIE BUT ITS NOT LIKE I WAS JUST TRYING TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT"

any of those?

FlatBlackCaddy

Quote from: Submariner on March 31, 2008, 03:36:31 PM
you mean...

"LOL I GOTZ A TOUREG"

or

"LOL I GOTS A R/T WIT SPORTSHIFT FTWW"

or

"OMG I GOT A BMW FROM MY GRANDFATHER WHICH IS ODD BECAUSE IT HAPPNED RIGHT AFTER I GOT CAUGHT IN ANOTHER LIE BUT ITS NOT LIKE I WAS JUST TRYING TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT"

any of those?

I always thought the computer hijack with racial threads was another large strike against him, but yeah there are plenty of things to pick from.

Submariner

Quote from: FlatBlackCaddy on March 31, 2008, 03:37:58 PM
I always thought the computer hijack with racial threads was another large strike against him, but yeah there are plenty of things to pick from.

Yeah that was the whole subject changing thing I was talking about.

FlatBlackCaddy

Quote from: Submariner on March 31, 2008, 03:39:30 PM
Yeah that was the whole subject changing thing I was talking about.

It's all too much to remember and try to organize.

Catman

Quote from: Submariner on March 31, 2008, 03:31:38 PM
What did this all stem from.

Let's get you up to speed here:

He's been banned before for lying
He's been told repeatedly to stop bitch fighting with other members
He's been told to stop trolling
He's been told to stop the constant sexual innuendos in the threads
He's been told to stop posting trollish posts then going off on people when they express their annoyance
I talked to him not long ago explaining he's on thin ice if he doesn't change

So in the last day he and Call_911 start on each other again in the NYIAS thread, posts this sarcastic and trollish thread then goes off on people when they make fun of it.  And he posts some annoying crap in the Sequoia thread.

And for everyone's information there's quite a few people here that like to report his posts.  All that being said I'm tired of him and the effort it has been taking to keep him under control. 

So that's that and he's not coming back anytime soon.

Lazerous

Quote from: Catman on March 31, 2008, 03:40:43 PM

He's been told to stop posting trollish posts then going off on people when they express their annoyance

So in the last day he and Call_911 start on each other again in the NYIAS thread, posts this sarcastic and trollish thread then goes off on people when they make fun of it.  And he posts some annoying crap in the Sequoia thread.

And for everyone's information there's quite a few people here that like to report his posts.  All that being said I'm tired of him and the effort it has been taking to keep him under control. 

Submariner

Quote from: Catman on March 31, 2008, 03:40:43 PM

ahh.  silly twaddle.