Guy talks about V6 Mustang (hilarious)

Started by SVT666, April 28, 2008, 10:32:02 AM

SVT666

Guy talks about V6 Mustang (hilarious)
href="http://videos.streetfire.net/video/4d0cb5f7-8514-497e-9950-9a8100e9132e.htm">GuyTalks about V6 Mustang</a>

Cobra93

Where can I get some of those 7 1/2" pistons for my GT?  :lol:

SVT666

Quote from: Cobra93 on April 28, 2008, 11:57:57 AM
Where can I get some of those 7 1/2" pistons for my GT?  :lol:
I wanna know where I can get the twin turbo supercharger setup.

Laconian

How can people lie like that, with a straight face, on CAMERA?
Kia EV6 GT-Line / MX-5 RF 6MT

CALL_911

Hell yes to the twin turbo supercharger. And the 200 shot NOS. I have both on my GT Zone.

2004 S2000
2016 340xi

Sigma Projects

psshhh 7.5" pistons... please my moped has larger pistons than that :wtf:

where is that other video of the black guy with a red mustang and he say something like he has rotors and pistons...
RAs, the last of the RWD Celicas

Cobra93

Quote from: Sigma Projects on April 28, 2008, 12:48:28 PM
psshhh 7.5" pistons... please my moped has larger pistons than that :wtf:

where is that other video of the black guy with a red mustang and he say something like he has rotors and pistons...
Is right here.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6507925528793462909&q=mustang+gtr&ei=OCwWSJrAHYOcrwKT8ZXtBA&hl=en

Sigma Projects

haha, yea that's the one, lol. Man if only I could get a turbo rotary piston motor and swap in the 7.5" pistons it run 9's all day :tounge:

SVT_Power

"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

CALL_911

2004 S2000
2016 340xi

Gotta-Qik-C7

2014 C7 Vert, 2002 Silverado, 2005 Road Glide

FlatBlackCaddy

you guys should check yourself before you make a fool of your ass.

i ran into this guy last week, let me just say that all the talk is for reals. i ran him from a dig in my Z, he had 10 cars on me by 30 mph, then my buddy in a 500AWHP Carbon fiber evo that weighs 2000lbs raced him. Even a 10,000rpm drop couldn't get the jump on that stang.

We later caught up with, after talking to him i realized he is mad tyte, i didn't catch his real name but he said he's on some forums. Goes by nethead and i guess he's a real big mustang tuner, biggest in the world.

Submariner

Why would anyone who clearly has a complete lack of anything automotive show up at a show?  Does he think no one will ask him questions?

I guess all that boost is going to his head...
2010 G-550  //  2019 GLS-550

Gotta-Qik-C7

Quote from: FlatBlackCaddy on April 28, 2008, 06:38:19 PM
you guys should check yourself before you make a fool of your ass.

i ran into this guy last week, let me just say that all the talk is for reals. i ran him from a dig in my Z, he had 10 cars on me by 30 mph, then my buddy in a 500AWHP Carbon fiber evo that weighs 2000lbs raced him. Even a 10,000rpm drop couldn't get the jump on that stang.

We later caught up with, after talking to him i realized he is mad tyte, i didn't catch his real name but he said he's on some forums. Goes by nethead and i guess he's a real big mustang tuner, biggest in the world.
:lol:
2014 C7 Vert, 2002 Silverado, 2005 Road Glide

Sigma Projects

lol, does nethead really talk that much about his mustang (im assuming he has one)?

SVT666

Quote from: Sigma Projects on April 29, 2008, 03:39:26 AM
lol, does nethead really talk that much about his mustang (im assuming he has one)?
He doesn't own a Mustang, but he used to....like me.  He goes over the top some....all the time, but I do respect the amount of pony car history he brings to the table, despite his blatant disgust for anything that isn't a Mustang.  His knowledge of Mustang racing history is quite vast as well.

Sigma Projects

280Z Turbo

7.5" pistons?

Wouldn't those be train pistons?

Shift507

I see he has a self shifting transmission too

Nice find  :ohyeah:
Recent Mopar convert

Soup DeVille

Quote from: 280Z Turbo on April 30, 2008, 01:30:19 AM
7.5" pistons?

Wouldn't those be train pistons?

Probably something along those lines. Doing a quick google, the GE 7FDL-series engines (available in 10-16 cylinder configurations for the marine, locomotive, and stationary power generating industries!) have a bore of just under 9 inches.
Maybe we need to start off small. I mean, they don't let you fuck the glumpers at Glumpees without a level 4 FuckPass, do they?

1975 Honda CB750, 1986 Rebel Rascal (sailing dinghy), 2015 Mini Cooper, 2020 Winnebago 31H (E450), 2021 Toyota 4Runner, 2022 Lincoln Aviator

Lazerous

Twin turbo? Didn't he claim that he already has a turbo in there and is going to add two more, making it a Tri turbo?

Lazerous

I just watched it again, he said he is going to add twin turbo and a supercharger. :lol:

In the end when the camera man says "There he is" and you see a modded car, I wonder if that was supposed to race the 'stang. I would love to see that clip along with what kind of excuses the stang owner can pull out of his ass.