***ADAC Bavaria Historic Rallye (Part 1)***

Started by cawimmer430, June 19, 2008, 06:41:30 AM

cawimmer430

The ADAC BAVARIA HISTORIC RALLYE is one of the major mobile classic car events in which oldtimers and youngtimers alike participate in friendly "racing" throughout Bavaria. This years event was going to pass through M?hldorf am Inn and I was there to photograph some sweet machines.

The cars enter M?hldorf am Inn through the M?nchner Tor (Munich Tower), pass through the Stadtplatz and exit through the Alt?ttinger Tor (Alt?tting Tower) at the other end. The little map here shows you where this event took place. I even marked my house!

Triumph Spitfire

This looks like one of those Bentley 6.5 liters from the 1920s. Check out the Toyota Camry in the background  - it was one of the most "exotic" cars present on that day!

Renault Alpina

Jaguar XK

Porsche Carrera RS 2.7

Jaguar XK

Porsche 1700

No idea what this car is but it has to be Italian. Perhaps some experts here can tell us what they think it might be.

Triumph TR3

Porsche Speedster

Alfa Romeo Guiletta SS

Austin Healey

Another Jaguar XK. There will be more shots of these babies since they're very lovely.

Mercedes-Benz 190SL

-End of Part 1-
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

Yawn

Well it is historic that a Camry is on that street..

CALL_911

That Porsche is ridiculously good looking. One of my favorite 911s of all time. :wub: :wub: :wub:

2004 S2000
2016 340xi

CJ

I want to run my Volvo in something like this.

cawimmer430

Quote from: Yawn on June 20, 2008, 11:33:48 AM
Well it is historic that a Camry is on that street..

My jaw dropped at the sight of that thing. You wouldn't believe how rare Camry's are over here! I was like "Screw these stupid old cars with heritage and history, gimme that Camry because it is a friggin exotic, turns heads and is so reliable!"  :devil:

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de

CALL_911

Hey Wimmer, any chance you have a hi-res of these two?

If you do, could I get them? They're awesome. :rockon:

2004 S2000
2016 340xi

cawimmer430

Quote from: CALL_911 on June 21, 2008, 10:00:22 AM
Hey Wimmer, any chance you have a hi-res of these two?

If you do, could I get them? They're awesome. :rockon:

Sure do. I need to transfer them from my external HD unto my new computer first. Will do so soon. The original size of these is 1504 x 1000 but now that I have a new and faster computer I'm taking all my car shots in 3008 x 2000.  :rockon:

www.wimmerfotografie.de