Dodge Dart Convertible

Jaguar E-Type

Lancia Stratos

BMW 600

Ford Mustang Fastback

Porsche SC

Triumph

Porsche 90

BMW CS that was converted into a convertible...

Triumph

Fiat 2500

Peugeot 403

Porsche 356

BMW 2000 LUX

-End of Part 4-
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

Colin

Thanks for these, too............ yes, as you said, that BMW 600 is rather fun, and I love the shot with the front open and you can see the feet of the people in it!

A small correction... it's a Fiat 2300. In the 1960s, Fiat offered a Coupe version of all their main ranges, which tended to look very little like the saloons on which they were based. This car is the coupe version of the saloon that you pictured from the Muehldorf Classic Car show. Not a sales success, as it was costly, and apparently not that inspiring to drive, but it looks good, in my biased opinion!

cawimmer430

Quote from: Colin on June 23, 2008, 03:02:18 PM
Thanks for these, too............ yes, as you said, that BMW 600 is rather fun, and I love the shot with the front open and you can see the feet of the people in it!

A small correction... it's a Fiat 2300. In the 1960s, Fiat offered a Coupe version of all their main ranges, which tended to look very little like the saloons on which they were based. This car is the coupe version of the saloon that you pictured from the Muehldorf Classic Car show. Not a sales success, as it was costly, and apparently not that inspiring to drive, but it looks good, in my biased opinion!

You're the man. :ohyeah:

Fiat 2500 was very close to 2300!  :thumbsup:
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie