Citroen C3 Picasso

Started by 2o6, July 09, 2008, 12:34:23 PM

2o6

It's so ugly, it's not. I'd be ultra-useful and If Citroen would comeback to the US, a Small B-segment quirky hatch would be nice to compete with others like the Fit, Yaris, and possibly the Kia Soul.

http://www.c3picasso.com/fr/

Submariner

The front end makes me want to vomit.
2010 G-550  //  2019 GLS-550

CJ

The whole thing makes me want to vomit.  It looks like a much much uglier Soul.

2o6

I know, it's ugly. However, it's ultra-useful and stands out from the crowd.

Laconian

Choosing a paint the color of mucous is not a good way to make a first impression.

The front end sure looks cushy for pedestrians!
Kia EV6 GT-Line / MX-5 RF 6MT

2o6

Anyone else think this car reminds me of a Lumina APV and a Chevy Uplander?

Submariner

Quote from: 2o6 on July 09, 2008, 01:38:31 PM

No.
2010 G-550  //  2019 GLS-550

CJ

Quote from: 2o6 on July 09, 2008, 01:38:31 PM

No.

2o6

Quote from: CJ on July 09, 2008, 02:03:22 PM

No.

To me, yes. Details on the car.....not the shape itself, but details. The Front A-piller reminds me of the long glass on the Lumina APV, as well as the headlights. The Ugly Grille and drawn out nose remind me of the uplander.

Pommes-T

Damn, this thing is ugly. Which surprises me a bit, because I think Citroen is on a great way design-wise again. The new C4 Picasso is one of the best looking Vans in this segment and the C5 and C6 are AWWWWWEESOME!!!!!

A bit off topic, but: My parents once owned a BX. After their CX had a transmission-defect my dad was a bit sad about the design of his new car. But, man, what a cool car this was. I only have very few memories about this car (but I have videos...  :cheers:) , but the coolest story about it is, that we once were on vacation in Finnland (I was 2 and a half...) and my dad went "offroading"... Suddenly there were some Sovjet soldiers with military vehicles and AKs who forced us to return - unintentionally my dad had driven behind the border...  :lol:

Soon I'll probably buy another beater... A BX would be damn cool, but they are hard to find in a good condition! And I have a limited budget for repairs...  :banghead:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cf56i7Kcymw  :wub:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTMhbFlZfj8
'00 BMW 523i

Colin

Not sure about the Chevy Minivan resemblance....... the back end looks like a slightly less horrible version of the Daihatsu Materia, to my mind.

Although the whole car is far from a thing of beauty, it has a certain sort of appeal to me, for reasons I really can't explain.

nickdrinkwater

Shame about the looks.  Citroen has been on a roll recently with the C6, C5, C4 Picasso and revised C4.

omicron

2o6

Oh well. Each to his own, I guess.

Shift507

I really like how it looks. I wonder how'd it look in black or an electric blue.

Good to see someone is still being creative out there.
Recent Mopar convert

CJ

It's growing on me.  I'm really starting to like it.