Do you look before flushing?

Started by r0tor, August 26, 2008, 12:51:31 PM

Do you look before flushing?

Yes, i like to admire my work
35 (94.6%)
No, what comes out of that end should never be seen
0 (0%)
Depends if i'm in a shitty mood or not...
2 (5.4%)

Total Members Voted: 33

93JC

Quote from: Payman on September 06, 2008, 12:57:49 PM
I hate public bathrooms. Nothing worse than having to go, getting settled into a stall to let 'er rip, and some jerkoff enters the stall next to you.

You know what? That jerkoff deserves everything you can give him. Next time don't hesitate to grunt, shake the stall walls, and don't hold back whatsoever. Let every single plop, sploosh and fart be heard.

That will quickly teach him proper washroom etiquette.

dazzleman

This thread just keeps getting better and better..... :lol:
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...BUT, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, DAMN...that was fun!

TBR

Quote from: 93JC on September 07, 2008, 04:06:47 PM
You know what? That jerkoff deserves everything you can give him. Next time don't hesitate to grunt, shake the stall walls, and don't hold back whatsoever. Let every single plop, sploosh and fart be heard.

What happens when there is only one other stall? I typically leave and try again later, but if I really needed to go I would just go.

omicron

I am worried by the term 'jerkoff' used in the context of visitors to public toilets. Next there'll be some kind of awkward sentence involving 'jerkoff' and 'fannies', and I'll be ever so confused and amused.

sandertheshark

Quote from: 93JC on September 07, 2008, 04:06:47 PM

I'm completely shameless about this.

I reward myself with a fresh cookie every time I can get someone to say "Good God!" and double chocolate chip if I get a "Holy ----!"

Rupert

Man, if I could get that reaction, I think I'd treat myself to a steak dinner and cake!
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

Laconian

Kia EV6 GT-Line / MX-5 RF 6MT

93JC

Quote from: TBR on September 07, 2008, 05:49:56 PM
What happens when there is only one other stall? I typically leave and try again later, but if I really needed to go I would just go.

Proper etiquette calls for waiting until he's done, as though it were only one stall. Same goes for urinals. If there are three urinals the first guy in must use one of the ones on the end, so that a second guy may use the one on the other end. No one is allowed to use the middle one, unless there are dividers. If there are only two, first guy in gets dibs and should be left alone until he's done.

Of course, within reason. If you've really got to drop a deuce and the guy's been in there for 15 minutes then it's his damn fault for taking so long. You can only be expected to wait to a point. After that it's fair game.

Rupert

Bathroom etiquette is funny, but kind of dumb. I mean, I'm not gonna go sit in the stall right next to someone if there are a bunch of clean and empty stalls available, and I'm not gonna stand next to someone if there are a bunch of empty urinals available, but, why should I wait? If you have a problem pissing in public, that sucks, but why should I accomodate that? It's not like we've never been in a locker room before...
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.

Raza

I've never been in a locker room.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Rupert

280Z Turbo

Quote from: 93JC on September 08, 2008, 08:58:17 AM
Proper etiquette calls for waiting until he's done, as though it were only one stall. Same goes for urinals. If there are three urinals the first guy in must use one of the ones on the end, so that a second guy may use the one on the other end. No one is allowed to use the middle one, unless there are dividers. If there are only two, first guy in gets dibs and should be left alone until he's done.

Of course, within reason. If you've really got to drop a deuce and the guy's been in there for 15 minutes then it's his damn fault for taking so long. You can only be expected to wait to a point. After that it's fair game.

That shit is dumb. They put the middle urinal in for a reason.

It's okay to use it if there are partitions.

gasoline

How did I miss this?
Where was I?
Why did nobody call me?
-----------------------------------

Cookie Monster

Quote from: gasoline on January 07, 2009, 06:18:35 PM
How did I miss this?
Where was I?
Why did nobody call me?
OH NOES!!!

Who linked this to the Are You Tall thread?! :lol:
RWD > FWD
President of the "I survived the Volvo S80 Thread" Club
2007 Mazda MX-5 | 1999 Honda Nighthawk 750 | 1989 Volvo 240 | 1991 Toyota 4Runner | 2006 Honda CBR600F4i | 2015 Yamaha FJ-09 | 1999 Honda CBR600F4 | 2009 Yamaha WR250X | 1985 Mazda RX-7 | 2000 Yamaha YZ426F | 2006 Yamaha FZ1 | 2002 Honda CBR954RR | 1996 Subaru Outback | 2018 Subaru Crosstrek | 1986 Toyota MR2
Quote from: 68_427 on November 27, 2016, 07:43:14 AM
Or order from fortune auto and when lyft rider asks why your car feels bumpy you can show them the dyno curve
1 3 5
├┼┤
2 4 R

Raza

Quote from: gasoline on January 07, 2009, 06:18:35 PM
How did I miss this?
Where was I?
Why did nobody call me?

So do you?  Or do you go as far as trying to teach it right from wrong?
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

redbloodedamerican

I've been meaning to bring my copies of Hot Load Trucker or Olympic Stud Farm into a mens room while someone is taking a dump, then read aloud to them. It's enough to make a man shit himself in terror.

Gotta-Qik-C7

2014 C7 Vert, 2002 Silverado, 2005 Road Glide

Soup DeVille

Will you people stop bumping this thread!
Maybe we need to start off small. I mean, they don't let you fuck the glumpers at Glumpees without a level 4 FuckPass, do they?

1975 Honda CB750, 1986 Rebel Rascal (sailing dinghy), 2015 Mini Cooper, 2020 Winnebago 31H (E450), 2021 Toyota 4Runner, 2022 Lincoln Aviator

Gotta-Qik-C7

2014 C7 Vert, 2002 Silverado, 2005 Road Glide

Tave

Quote from: 93JC on September 08, 2008, 08:58:17 AM

The men's bathroom at the UW football stadium has troughs instead of urinals.

Come to think of it, in the rodeo stadium bathrooms at the Wyoming State Fair in Douglas, you pee into a recessed trough. It's kind of like pissing on the floor.
As I write, highly civilized human beings are flying overhead, trying to kill me.

Quote from: thecarnut on March 16, 2008, 10:33:43 AM
Depending on price, that could be a good deal.

omicron

Quote from: Tave on January 07, 2009, 10:28:30 PM
The men's bathroom at the UW football stadium has troughs instead of urinals.

Come to think of it, in the rodeo stadium bathrooms at the Wyoming State Fair in Douglas, you pee into a recessed trough. It's kind of like pissing on the floor.

The once mosque I've visited had bathrooms like that, with troughs along the wall encircling knee-height tiled seating. I was different, to say the least.

redbloodedamerican

Quote from: omicron on January 08, 2009, 08:39:27 AM
The once mosque I've visited had bathrooms like that, with troughs along the wall encircling knee-height tiled seating. I was different, to say the least.

When I was a kid, they had take your kid to work day. All of the kids at my dad's workplace saw those gigantic sinks where 12 guys can wash their hands at once and simultaneously pissed in it thinking it was meant for that purpose. There were urinals in there, but we weren't about to overlook uncharted territory.