History of the Unimog

Started by Tom, July 27, 2005, 11:48:28 AM

R33 GT-R

QuoteI know they are designed for road use (some models more than others), so I think they are road legal here.  They are capable of comfortably traveling highway speeds and have the right gearing too.
They are road legal here.  I managed to sit in one about 2 years ago.  What a cool ride.   Man, just imagine the big wheels you could put on their for the ultimate blinged out look.  :praise:
Yea, like Ashton Kutcher blinged out his CXT.  Feeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt.

If I ever see a blinged out Mog I will wait steadfast to whip the owner and his entourage like a red headed step child.
Dubbed:  Skanky Whore!

Tom

QuoteI know they are designed for road use (some models more than others), so I think they are road legal here.  They are capable of comfortably traveling highway speeds and have the right gearing too.
They are road legal here.  I managed to sit in one about 2 years ago.  What a cool ride.   Man, just imagine the big wheels you could put on their for the ultimate blinged out look.  :praise:
Don't give Wimmer ideas :P  

R33 GT-R

Wimmer put his toaster on 22s.

giant_mtb

If I ever see a blinged out Mog I will wait steadfast to whip the owner and his entourage like a red headed step child.
:rockon:  

R33 GT-R

that would just be in such bad taste

Submariner

What a loser.  :praise:  
2010 G-550  //  2019 GLS-550

R33 GT-R

QuoteI know they are designed for road use (some models more than others), so I think they are road legal here.? They are capable of comfortably traveling highway speeds and have the right gearing too.

Yep, and my sis n law slept with him.  Then she got pissed when I called her a slut bucket and told my wife.  I didn't get any for a few weeks for that comment.

giant_mtb

Yep, and my sis n law slept with him.  Then she got pissed when I called her a slut bucket and told my wife.  I didn't get any for a few weeks for that comment.
lmao