***McLaren Mercedes SLR + Aston Martin DBS & MORE GOODS!!!***

Started by cawimmer430, November 17, 2008, 10:39:54 AM

cawimmer430

Another great day in Munich! Took these shots on Friday but I was too busy to sort them out and prepare them over the weekend (I am a student again with work to finish!).

The day began with an SL55 AMG.

Then I was caught off-guard by this Aston Martin DB but still managed to at least capture the rear in relative sharpness - twice.

Audi S3

Mercedes W211 Hearse

Hummer H3

Then I spotted my first Audi Q5! A 2.0T model.

Chrysler 300 Taxi

A couple of minutes later the same Q5 reappears! I tried getting better shots but my camera was too slow at 1/80s (needed at least 1/100-125s) since I had programmed it wrong.

Mercedes GLK

Jaguar XJS

On the Maximilianstra?e that day there was a ton of good stuff. We begin with this totally suped up BMW M6 which came here all the way from RUSSIA!!! New money baby! Check out how close that delivery van is parked to the car! Damn!

Behind the Russian M6 we had an Audi S4 Avant in white. Hot.

Hummer H2

Now we have a couple of Porsches. A Porsche 997 Turbo.

Same Turbo as above, he turned around and was speeding down the street! Hot!

It was followed by this baby...

And then I saw another 997 Turbo but without the badges and a Cabrio at that.

Are we in Stuttgart or something? Because then this appeared! Red rims, anyone?

Then I got a heart-attack when I saw this across the street! A McLaren Mercedes SLR Convertible! It even had a parking ticket because the owner didn't pay for parking!

-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

cawimmer430

LOL! The Hummer is so huge behind the MINI!

Maserati Quattroporte...

Audi RS4 Sedan

Hot chick. :eusa_danc

BMW Police cars in action! Something was going on here!

Mercedes W204 Sport C-Class Taxi! HOT!

Is this an Audi S8? Because the mirrors are not silver-colored...

The AMG treatment on the W221 is to die for.

BMW M6

Fiat 500 "Abarth" being towed for parking in the wrong place. Sucks to be the owner.

ASTON MARTIN DBS S!!!!!! WOW! JUST WOW!!!!

AUDI R8!!!! Right after the Aston Martin DBS!!!

Another Porsche 997 Turbo!!!!

Audi RS4 Avant...

BMW M3 Cabrio

I LOVE MUNICH.  :praise:

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de

Cookie Monster

RWD > FWD
President of the "I survived the Volvo S80 Thread" Club
2007 Mazda MX-5 | 1999 Honda Nighthawk 750 | 1989 Volvo 240 | 1991 Toyota 4Runner | 2006 Honda CBR600F4i | 2015 Yamaha FJ-09 | 1999 Honda CBR600F4 | 2009 Yamaha WR250X | 1985 Mazda RX-7 | 2000 Yamaha YZ426F | 2006 Yamaha FZ1 | 2002 Honda CBR954RR | 1996 Subaru Outback | 2018 Subaru Crosstrek | 1986 Toyota MR2
Quote from: 68_427 on November 27, 2016, 07:43:14 AM
Or order from fortune auto and when lyft rider asks why your car feels bumpy you can show them the dyno curve
1 3 5
├┼┤
2 4 R

r0tor

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee No Speed -- 2004 Mazda RX8 6 speed -- 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia All Speed

Colin

Perhaps next time that Italian van would do us all a favour and park right ontop of the desecrated Russian plated M6. The way it has been "personalised" is just to horrid for words!

Your first Aston at the top of the thread is a V8 Vantage, not a DB....... I know that all Astons look so similar it's hard to tell them apart at a glance these days...........

Anyone would think that there is a recession on, judging by all this lot you saw, CW!!

cawimmer430

Quote from: Colin on November 17, 2008, 11:48:54 PM
Perhaps next time that Italian van would do us all a favour and park right ontop of the desecrated Russian plated M6. The way it has been "personalised" is just to horrid for words!

I agree completely. The standard BMW 6er isn't very nice looking, but this is just downright FUGLY. If a normal BMW 6er looks like Amy Winehouse, then this thing must look worse. Much worse.  :lol:

Quote from: Colin on November 17, 2008, 11:48:54 PMYour first Aston at the top of the thread is a V8 Vantage, not a DB....... I know that all Astons look so similar it's hard to tell them apart at a glance these days...........

That's my problem. They all look so similar.  :lol:

Quote from: Colin on November 17, 2008, 11:48:54 PMAnyone would think that there is a recession on, judging by all this lot you saw, CW!!

Yep. Everything looks fine when you see people driving around in such expensive machines. Oh the irony of the situation.  :tounge:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

AltinD

Chriss the S8 does not have chrome mirrors (I see several of them each week) ... and how in the hell could you have missed the PRIUS Taxi.

HAHAHAHAHA ...

2016 KIA Sportage EX Plus, CRDI 2.0T diesel, 185 HP, AWD

cawimmer430

Quote from: AltinD on November 21, 2008, 01:59:21 PM
how in the hell could you have missed the PRIUS Taxi.

I smelled that piece of shit long before I saw it.  :evildude:

www.wimmerfotografie.de