Swift

Started by Eye of the Tiger, December 08, 2008, 04:24:15 PM

r0tor

Is swift still swifting?
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee No Speed -- 2004 Mazda RX8 6 speed -- 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia All Speed

Rupert

No one knows... Nick hasn't posted since July.
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

Northlands

- " It's like a petting zoo, but for computers." -  my wife's take on the Apple Store.
2013 Hyundai Accent GLS / 2015 Hyundai Sonata GLS

Eye of the Tiger

I stated I would return to Carspin once Benzboy was banned, but some moderator decided to delete all the posts regarding this matter. Threats were made that cannot be unmade, regardless of whether the posts still exist. I will not return to this community until proper actions have been taken.
2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

hotrodalex

AutobahnSHO

Quote from: Eye of the Tiger on November 25, 2010, 06:14:25 PM
I stated I would return to Carspin once Benzboy was banned, but some moderator decided to delete all the posts regarding this matter. Threats were made that cannot be unmade, regardless of whether the posts still exist. I will not return to this community until proper actions have been taken.

:mask:  :confused:  :mask:  :confused:
Will

Rupert

WHOA!

Nick, man, this shit isn't the same without you, and Benz is pretty well regulated. I've been ignoring his dumb ass for months.
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.

Secret Chimp

Oh, this actually WAS about childish e-ultimatums. How underwhelming.

Quote from: BENZ BOY15 on January 02, 2014, 02:40:13 PM
That's a great local brewery that we have. Do I drink their beer? No.

hotrodalex

Mustangfan2003

What the Hell happened between nick and benz?

the Teuton

2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

Rupert

Quote from: Mustangfan2003 on November 28, 2010, 09:47:55 PM
What the Hell happened between nick and benz?

Nick (correctly) thinks that Benz should have been banned years ago, and Benz isn't banned.

omicron

CJ

What time is it? Swift.

mzziaz

Cuore Sportivo

Eye of the Tiger

2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

Mustangfan2003