Do you shave...

Started by Payman, January 13, 2009, 01:24:09 PM

dazzleman

Quote from: the Teuton on January 16, 2009, 07:11:27 PM
I have mentioned that I shave:

-My feet occasionally, and my nipples with those annoying black hairs around them.

Besides that, I haven't really mentioned anything else.

If you don't want to squeeze me, that's cool.

You shave your feet?  Dude, I've never heard of that.
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...BUT, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, DAMN...that was fun!

93JC

Jesus Christ, I still can't believe anyone would let a razor blade near their nipples let alone their balls.

Which reminds me: I trimmed my pubes last night. Though you'd all like to know.

dazzleman

Quote from: 93JC on January 16, 2009, 07:21:58 PM
Jesus Christ, I still can't believe anyone would let a razor blade near their nipples let alone their balls.

I suggest all the guys who are shaving their balls should try using Nair on them.  Then report back on how it goes.  :evildude:
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...BUT, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, DAMN...that was fun!

280Z Turbo

Quote from: 93JC on January 16, 2009, 07:12:23 PM
Where? What do you mean, where?

And I hear you about those damned nipple hairs. Three god-damned inches long!

I just rip those out. I don't really have any other chest hair, so they're too weird to keep.

And I tried trimming my armpit hair last night, in honor of this thread. I was skeptical at first, but it does seem to be significantly less sweaty today. :lol:

dazzleman

Quote from: 280Z Turbo on January 16, 2009, 07:30:00 PM
I just rip those out. I don't really have any other chest hair, so they're too weird to keep.

And I tried trimming my armpit hair last night, in honor of this thread. I was skeptical at first, but it does seem to be significantly less sweaty today. :lol:

You can't possibly be sweating in this weather.  And it's probably downright tropical here next to what you're experiencing in Michigan.

I don't think underarm hair causes more sweating; it just causes the moisture (and the odor that goes with it) to be retained.

the Teuton

Quote from: 93JC on January 16, 2009, 07:21:58 PM

Neither region is particularly dangerous if you don't try to speed shave them.
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

280Z Turbo

Quote from: dazzleman on January 16, 2009, 07:32:14 PM
You can't possibly be sweating in this weather.  And it's probably downright tropical here next to what you're experiencing in Michigan.

I don't think underarm hair causes more sweating; it just causes the moisture (and the odor that goes with it) to be retained.

My armpits sweat regardless of outdoor temperature. Possibly even worse than summer because I'm always wearing a winter coat this time of year.

I'm not a sweaty bastard who stains his shirt, but I do get sweaty armpits.

dazzleman

Quote from: 280Z Turbo on January 16, 2009, 07:38:54 PM
My armpits sweat regardless of outdoor temperature. Possibly even worse than summer because I'm always wearing a winter coat this time of year.

I'm not a sweaty bastard who stains his shirt, but I do get sweaty armpits.

Do you exercise a lot?

the Teuton

Look, Dazzle, not everyone is Mr. World Fitness like you.

I sweat like a fucking pig to the point of absurdity.  Heck, I'm even in mildly decent shape, too.

Some people just sweat a lot.
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

dazzleman

Quote from: the Teuton on January 16, 2009, 07:44:36 PM
Look, Dazzle, not everyone is Mr. World Fitness like you.

I sweat like a fucking pig to the point of absurdity.  Heck, I'm even in mildly decent shape, too.

Some people just sweat a lot.

:lol:
MrH is Mr. World Fitness.  I'm nowhere near close.  I tend to sweat a fair amount in hot weather, but not in weather like this.

the Teuton

Quote from: dazzleman on January 16, 2009, 07:45:45 PM
MrH is Mr. World Fitness.  I'm nowhere near close.  I tend to sweat a fair amount in hot weather, but not in weather like this.

People sometimes envied me back in high school because given four layers of sweat clothes and two hours of time, I could sweat out ten pounds or so.

It made cutting weight a little easier.

Eye of the Tiger

I was sweating walking from the garage to my apt, and it was 1?F. I was also cold, because I was only wearing a light jacket. But I was still sweating.
2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

280Z Turbo

Don't get the wrong idea, I am not a sweaty person. Even when it's hot out, I think I sweat less than most people.

However, I still need to use antiperspirant in the winter.

Tave

I went to shovel my grandma's back patio the other day and forgot to bring our good shovel. She wasn't even home, so I couldn't get into her garage. I went out back, and there was a relic from the first World War. The handle was half rotted, the blade had rusted to almost nothing, and the snow stuck to it. So there I was, working my ass off with this snow shovel built for a 12 year old midget, huffing and puffing in the freezing cold.

I sweated my balls off. Then when I got done all the sweat on my head immediately froze into huge chunks of ice. I sped back home and luckily reached the shower before I caught pneumonia.
As I write, highly civilized human beings are flying overhead, trying to kill me.

Quote from: thecarnut on March 16, 2008, 10:33:43 AM
Depending on price, that could be a good deal.

dazzleman

Quote from: Tave on January 16, 2009, 07:52:13 PM
I went to shovel my grandma's back patio the other day and forgot to bring our good shovel. She wasn't even home, so I couldn't get into her garage. I went out back, and there was a relic from the first World War. The handle was half rotted, the blade had rusted to almost nothing, and the snow stuck to it. So there I was, working my ass off with this snow shovel built for a 12 year old midget, huffing and puffing in the freezing cold.

I sweated my balls off. Then when I got done all the sweat on my head immediately froze into huge chunks of ice. I sped back home and luckily reached the shower before I caught pneumonia.

Did the sweat melt your balls, or did they simply fall off into the snow?

dazzleman

Quote from: the Teuton on January 16, 2009, 07:47:36 PM
People sometimes envied me back in high school because given four layers of sweat clothes and two hours of time, I could sweat out ten pounds or so.

It made cutting weight a little easier.

I see people at the gym all the time dressed in sweat clothes as they exercise.  I wear shorts and a short-sleeved shirt, and still sweat a lot.

Weight loss through loss of water weight is an illusion anyway, since you put it right back on when you rehydrate.  For real weight loss, you need to lose fat.  Sweating a lot doesn't help with that.

Tave

Quote from: dazzleman on January 16, 2009, 07:59:07 PM
Did the sweat melt your balls, or did they simply fall off into the snow?

My balls stewed in a warm pool of sweat because I just so happened to be wearing pants. But I forgot my hat. :cry:
As I write, highly civilized human beings are flying overhead, trying to kill me.

Quote from: thecarnut on March 16, 2008, 10:33:43 AM
Depending on price, that could be a good deal.

the Teuton

Quote from: dazzleman on January 16, 2009, 08:00:43 PM
I see people at the gym all the time dressed in sweat clothes as they exercise.  I wear shorts and a short-sleeved shirt, and still sweat a lot.

Weight loss through loss of water weight is an illusion anyway, since you put it right back on when you rehydrate.  For real weight loss, you need to lose fat.  Sweating a lot doesn't help with that.

No, and it messes up your metabolism if you do it too much with yo-yoing.

:rolleyes:

93JC

Quote from: Tave on January 16, 2009, 08:01:18 PM
My balls stewed in a warm pool of sweat because I just so happened to be wearing pants. But I forgot my hat. :cry:

Hat? You needed a toque!

dazzleman

Quote from: Tave on January 16, 2009, 08:01:18 PM

Hopefully, they reattached once they cooled down.  Good thing the pants kept them from dropping to the ground.

dazzleman

Quote from: the Teuton on January 16, 2009, 08:02:36 PM
No, and it messes up your metabolism if you do it too much with yo-yoing.

:rolleyes:

My secretary was telling me how her husband was getting all bundled up to do indoor exercising.  He's a fat mess and really needs to lose weight.  I explained to her that losing water weight does nothing.  She said I was right, but I doubt it made a difference.

the Teuton

I have lost 5 pounds since coming back to school.  It's all about intake control.  Seriously.

Rupert

Quote from: 93JC on January 16, 2009, 08:03:27 PM
Hat? You needed a toque!

You must mean a beanie, eh, Canuck?

Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

dazzleman

Quote from: the Teuton on January 16, 2009, 08:07:16 PM
I have lost 5 pounds since coming back to school.  It's all about intake control.  Seriously.

Therein lies the problem for a lot of people.  I also have a problem with intake control.  It's a constant struggle to maintain the right weight, one that I'm mostly winning, but still not something that comes easily.

the Teuton

How I do it:  I limit my weekly grocery budget and I stick to it.

Rupert

Weight is less of a concern than fitness.
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: the Teuton on January 16, 2009, 08:15:06 PM
How I do it:  I limit my weekly grocery budget and I stick to it.

BUT YOU CAN HAS A DUBBLE CHEEZEBURGER FOR ONLY A DOLLAR AT MACDONALD :mask:

280Z Turbo

Quote from: NACar on January 16, 2009, 08:15:57 PM
BUT YOU CAN HAS A DUBBLE CHEEZEBURGER FOR ONLY A DOLLAR AT MACDONALD :mask:

No you can't.

The double cheeseburger is 1.19 now.

Eye of the Tiger