Do you shave...

Started by Payman, January 13, 2009, 01:24:09 PM

Tave

Quote from: J86 on January 14, 2009, 12:27:54 PM
so why make it stubble in the first place?!

Err....I was talking to Laconian. He was wondering why 93JC only trims instead of shaving.
As I write, highly civilized human beings are flying overhead, trying to kill me.

Quote from: thecarnut on March 16, 2008, 10:33:43 AM
Depending on price, that could be a good deal.

93JC

Because stubble down thAr is not cool dammit! Not cool!

r0tor

damn... i just participated in some deforestation a few minutes ago too :mask:
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee No Speed -- 2004 Mazda RX8 6 speed -- 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia All Speed

Rupert

You were a participant? I hope that was your girlfriend in there participating with you...

:lol:
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

JWC

My ex-wife surprised me one evening by shaving....then, shaved me.  Damn best night ever.  Woman had fingers of magic.  I still keep things trimmed.

Too bad Phantom isn't here.  He could relate how he not only shaved "down there" but his ass also.  That was a classic C&D thread.

dazzleman

This thread is awesome...:)
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...BUT, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, DAMN...that was fun!

Onslaught

Quote from: JWC on January 14, 2009, 07:08:38 PM
My ex-wife surprised me one evening by shaving....then, shaved me.  Damn best night ever.  Woman had fingers of magic.  I still keep things trimmed.

Too bad Phantom isn't here.  He could relate how he not only shaved "down there" but his ass also.  That was a classic C&D thread.
I had something like this happen to me years ago with a young girl that was into all kinds of fun stuff. After that I found that girls seem to go down more if you keep the forest burned down below.

Lebowski

I use Nair for Men on my fat hairy ass.

SVT_Power

me being a pretty hairless asian, I don't have any chest or back hair  :lol:
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

the Teuton

2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

Payman

Quote from: Lebowski on January 15, 2009, 05:45:01 AM
I use Nair for Men on my fat hairy ass.

Good lord man... keep that stuff away from the nads.  :mask:

the Teuton

I put Man Nair in my former roommate's shampoo.  I still have the bottle, about half-full, and I've never touched it since.

It was worth it.
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

Tave

Quote from: the Teuton on January 15, 2009, 11:08:47 AM
I put Man Nair in my former roommate's shampoo.  I still have the bottle, about half-full, and I've never touched it since.

It was worth it.

How did he retaliate, and what did he do to deserve that?
As I write, highly civilized human beings are flying overhead, trying to kill me.

the Teuton

Quote from: Tave on January 15, 2009, 11:52:58 AM
How did he retaliate, and what did he do to deserve that?

He messed with my Facebook every-so-subtly before I changed my password.

And what did he do to deserve it?  He had absolutely no regard for me as a roommate and treated me like shit, as well as a bunch of other details.

Tave

Meh. Lots of us had shitty roomates. I don't think many of us resorted to physical violence.

You're lucky he didn't punch you in the face. And if he was smaller than you, you're lucky he hit you with a baseball bat in your sleep.

Payman

Quote from: Tave on January 15, 2009, 12:01:24 PM
Meh. Lots of us had shitty roomates. I don't think many of us resorted to physical violence.

You're lucky he didn't punch you in the face. And if he was smaller than you, you're lucky he hit you with a baseball bat in your sleep.

I remember the story. This guy was a complete douchebag. Hair grows back, and maybe it smartened him up a bit.

Tave

Read the back of a Nair bottle. You're not supposed to rub that stuff into your skin or put it in places it wasn't meant for without risking injury. The guy could have ended up with chemical burns all over his scalp.

I believe Teuton when he says he was a douchebag, but so what? There are a lot of douchebags in this world, and you can't change that. You can control your own behavior.

Raza

I have about 3-4 hairs on the tops of my feet and, over time, grow to the length that they start getting tangled up in my socks and and become really irritating.  So every month or so I shave them.  I also shave my armpits because it keeps me from sweating as much. 

Interestingly, I don't shave my face.  I use a beard trimmer on its lowest setting.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Tave

If I wear socks to bed, the hair on my feet matts down and becomes really really itchy. But it's almost worth the discomfort because the relief of scratching them is like a little foot orgasm.

Laconian

Quote from: Tave on January 15, 2009, 01:41:34 PM
If I wear socks to bed, the hair on my feet matts down and becomes really really itchy. But it's almost worth the discomfort because the relief of scratching them is like a little foot orgasm.
LOL, I know exactly what you're talking about. Same with scratching hairy calves.
Kia EV6 GT-Line / MX-5 RF 6MT

Tave

Quote from: Laconian on January 15, 2009, 01:47:16 PM
LOL, I know exactly what you're talking about. Same with scratching hairy calves.

Hell yeah! I rarely wear high socks, so I don't get to experience that pleasure very often.

The best is when you get done with a day of skiing, take your boots off, and just rip the the skin of your bones.

J86

Why would you wear socks to bed?!

Raza

Quote from: J86 on January 15, 2009, 02:10:13 PM

He's a lumberjack who lives in a log cabin in the woods of Washington state.  It gets cold.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

J86

That's what comforters were invented for!

93JC

Quote from: Raza  on January 15, 2009, 01:36:20 PM
I have about 3-4 hairs on the tops of my feet and,

I've got friggin' bushes on my feet. :lol:

I think I've got more hair on top of my big toes than you have on your feet. :lol: :lol: :praise:

Tave

Quote from: J86 on January 15, 2009, 02:10:13 PM

Sometimes in the winter I wear socks, sweatpants, and a t-shirt to bed instead of bundling up with extra blankets (I like sleeping with only a comforter). I'm pretty tall, so it's not uncommon for my feet to poke out the bottom by the time morning rolls around.

Tave

Quote from: 93JC on January 15, 2009, 02:25:33 PM
I think I've got more hair on top of my big toes than you have on your feet. :lol: :lol: :praise:

I'm pretty sure I've got more on my index toe. Maybe even the middle toe.

93JC

The hairs on my other toes thin out quite a bit. They'll get to a point with maybe half a dozen hairs on them, then the hairs naturally fall out and they're bare for a few months until in grows back. :huh:

They never get very long either, maybe a quarter-inch at most. Whereas the ones on my big toes are around an inch.

Payman

Quote from: Tave on January 15, 2009, 12:52:55 PM
Read the back of a Nair bottle. You're not supposed to rub that stuff into your skin or put it in places it wasn't meant for without risking injury. The guy could have ended up with chemical burns all over his scalp.

I believe Teuton when he says he was a douchebag, but so what? There are a lot of douchebags in this world, and you can't change that. You can control your own behavior.

Yeah, but it beats stabbing him.

Tave