Do you shave...

Started by Payman, January 13, 2009, 01:24:09 PM

280Z Turbo

Quote from: NACar on January 16, 2009, 08:18:17 PM

They now have the McDouble on the dollar menu which gives you two beef patties, but only one piece of cheese.

2o6

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: 280Z Turbo on January 16, 2009, 08:19:08 PM
They now have the McDouble on the dollar menu which gives you two beef patties, but only one piece of cheese.

OWNLY WUN CHEEZ!!?!?!?!!??!! :lockedup:
2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

the Teuton

Seriously, I went from 202 (thanks mom) to 195 in two weeks because:

a) I limit my budget and I stick to it

b) I no longer eat after 9

c) I exercise, and at the moment, it isn't a whole lot.

That's how you lose weight in a nutshell.
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

dazzleman

Quote from: Psilos on January 16, 2009, 08:15:23 PM
Weight is less of a concern than fitness.

I agree, but fat isn't fit.
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...BUT, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, DAMN...that was fun!

93JC

Quote from: Psilos on January 16, 2009, 08:07:28 PM
You must mean a beanie, eh, Canuck?

:lol:

No, I mean a toque you yankee fruit.

dazzleman

Quote from: the Teuton on January 16, 2009, 08:22:31 PM
Seriously, I went from 202 (thanks mom) to 195 in two weeks because:

a) I limit my budget and I stick to it

b) I no longer eat after 9

c) I exercise, and at the moment, it isn't a whole lot.

That's how you lose weight in a nutshell.

Isn't it really that you went from 402 to 395?  :evildude:
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...BUT, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, DAMN...that was fun!

Rupert

Quote from: dazzleman on January 16, 2009, 08:23:23 PM
I agree, but fat isn't fit.

Obese isn't fit, but some fat is fit on lots of people.
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

the Teuton

Quote from: dazzleman on January 16, 2009, 08:23:57 PM
Isn't it really that you went from 402 to 395?  :evildude:

It's easier to get fat when you don't have to worry about college budgetary constraints.

My mom puts money into my account especially to make sure I buy health foods instead of shit.  So maybe I'm not the one to talk.
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

dazzleman

Quote from: Psilos on January 16, 2009, 08:26:04 PM
Obese isn't fit, but some fat is fit on lots of people.

A little bit.  Not a lot.

280Z Turbo

Quote from: dazzleman on January 16, 2009, 08:31:25 PM

Having enough flab to jiggle when you walk is probably not good.

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: the Teuton on January 16, 2009, 08:29:31 PM
It's easier to get fat when you don't have to worry about college budgetary constraints.

My mom puts money into my account especially to make sure I buy health foods instead of shit.  So maybe I'm not the one to talk.
Actually, Ya I see what ur sayin... it's easier to eat healthy when you have money. Healthy foods are too expensive, so I have to made do with the over processed shit foods.

I make cheap bean soup, buy whole grain bread in bulk and freeze it, and bananas are cheap for fresh fruit.

Tave

Quote from: 93JC on January 16, 2009, 08:03:27 PM
Hat? You needed a toque!

Nice avatar! Some of my friends call me Cameron because they say I look like him. :lol:
As I write, highly civilized human beings are flying overhead, trying to kill me.

Quote from: thecarnut on March 16, 2008, 10:33:43 AM
Depending on price, that could be a good deal.

the Teuton

But I'd buy more if I could spend more than, ahem, $30 a week.

So I buy the best foods I can for the money.  I have more to spend, but I choose not to because I am very conservation-minded.

dazzleman

Quote from: NACar on January 16, 2009, 08:35:31 PM
Actually, Ya I see what ur sayin... it's easier to eat healthy when you have money. Healthy foods are too expensive, so I have to made do with the over processed shit foods.

I make cheap bean soup, buy whole grain bread in bulk and freeze it, and bananas are cheap for fresh fruit.

Didn't you just contradict yourself within the same post?

dazzleman

Quote from: the Teuton on January 16, 2009, 08:37:33 PM
But I'd buy more if I could spend more than, ahem, $30 a week.

So I buy the best foods I can for the money.  I have more to spend, but I choose not to because I am very conservation-minded.

I'm blowing a lot of money per week on food, and I need to figure out why.

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: dazzleman on January 16, 2009, 08:45:19 PM
Didn't you just contradict yourself within the same post?

Yes. A bit. :lol:

93JC

Quote from: Tave on January 16, 2009, 08:36:54 PM
Nice avatar! Some of my friends call me Cameron because they say I look like him. :lol:

I just decided to change it on a whim, and my first thought was Ferris, but that's just too predictable. So I picked Cameron instead. :praise:

Rupert

Quote from: dazzleman on January 16, 2009, 08:31:25 PM

A lot is rather subjective. I've known some moderately fat people who are pretty fit. They can keep up with me when walking fast, without breathing any harder than I. I guess a better word is healthy, as fit implies a certain amount of athleticism. You don't have to be athletic to be healthy. Obviously, you should be breathing hard after a few blocks, either. My point is that a state of health is different for everyone, and some fat is healthy for a lot of people.
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.

Rupert

Quote from: 93JC on January 16, 2009, 08:46:22 PM
I just decided to change it on a whim, and my first thought was Ferris, but that's just too predictable. So I picked Cameron instead. :praise:

Good call. :ohyeah:

Rupert

Quote from: dazzleman on January 16, 2009, 08:46:10 PM

Food is a significant part of my spending. I don't like to bring a lunch (gets me out of the damned office building), and I love good beer and cheese.

dazzleman

Quote from: Psilos on January 16, 2009, 08:52:59 PM
Food is a significant part of my spending. I don't like to bring a lunch (gets me out of the damned office building), and I love good beer and cheese.

I don't like to bring lunch either.  I need to get outside for some fresh air, and to get away from all the people who are bothering me all day.

the Teuton

Quote from: dazzleman on January 16, 2009, 08:46:10 PM

You should be eating better than me, but if you're spending more than double what I am, do question it.

Rupert

Quote from: dazzleman on January 16, 2009, 09:05:13 PM
I don't like to bring lunch either.  I need to get outside for some fresh air, and to get away from all the people who are bothering me all day.

Replace people with ArcGIS, and that's how I feel. I don't like offices.

280Z Turbo

Quote from: Psilos on January 16, 2009, 09:19:24 PM
Replace people with ArcGIS, and that's how I feel. I don't like offices.

We were talking about shaving our privates. How did we get here?

Rupert

Good damn question, but I think I'm OK with it. :lol:

280Z Turbo

Oh and FWIW, I refuse to trim or shave my pubes. It may look cleaner and neater, but the prickly edges of the trimmed hair are too painful to endure.

93JC

I thought the same until I trimmed it. It's awesome. It makes your wang look bigger, and the womenfolk are more inclined to give you a BJ.

Just do it. Trust me. You'll thank me when you're brushing away bitches trying to slobber all over your tallywacker.

280Z Turbo

Quote from: 93JC on January 16, 2009, 09:32:35 PM
I thought the same until I trimmed it. It's awesome. It makes your wang look bigger, and the womenfolk are more inclined to give you a BJ.

Just do it. Trust me. You'll thank me when you're brushing away bitches trying to slobber all over your tallywacker.

I've tried it. It itches like a SOB. It's not worth it unless you're a flasher.

Tave

You just need to trim less. It doesn't itch if you leave some length to it.
As I write, highly civilized human beings are flying overhead, trying to kill me.

Quote from: thecarnut on March 16, 2008, 10:33:43 AM
Depending on price, that could be a good deal.