Do you shave...

Started by Payman, January 13, 2009, 01:24:09 PM

Raza

Or do what I do and (pay a woman tie you down and) burn them.

:lol:
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

280Z Turbo

Quote from: Tave on January 16, 2009, 09:40:41 PM
You just need to trim less. It doesn't itch if you leave some length to it.

It doesn't matter.

When you cut hair, the edges are going to be sharp no matter what.

dazzleman

Sean already has loads of women slobbering over his tallywacker....:). Great word, BTW.
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...BUT, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, DAMN...that was fun!

280Z Turbo

Quote from: dazzleman on January 16, 2009, 09:46:55 PM
Sean already has loads of women slobbering over his tallywacker....:). Great word, BTW.

I'm not going to correct you.

J86

This thread got weird...

Tave

Quote from: Raza  link=topic=17194.msg972050#msg972050 date=1232167295
Or do what I do and (pay a woman tie you down and) burn them.

:lol:

How much would she charge to shave my buttocks in a jacuzzi full of Pepto Bismol with a sailor hat and let me clip her toenails?
As I write, highly civilized human beings are flying overhead, trying to kill me.

Quote from: thecarnut on March 16, 2008, 10:33:43 AM
Depending on price, that could be a good deal.

J86

Nevermind, NOW it just got weird ^

Rupert

Quote from: Tave on January 16, 2009, 09:50:55 PM
How much would she charge to shave my buttocks in a jacuzzi full of Pepto Bismol with a sailor hat and let me clip her toenails?

Make it dissolving Alka Seltzer, and it's free.
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

2o6

$8.60 an hour, not including the Pepto Bismol cost.

Rupert

Quote from: the Teuton on January 16, 2009, 09:09:29 PM
You should be eating better than me, but if you're spending more than double what I am, do question it.

More than $60 per week on food? That's not very much at all.
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.

Raza

More than you can afford, until you finish law school, anyway.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

the Teuton

Quote from: Psilos on January 16, 2009, 09:52:55 PM
More than $60 per week on food? That's not very much at all.

I have a friend who was spending about $100/week during the summer.  He's also a tank and works out like no one's business.

No one needs that much usually.
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

Laconian

I got a shaver a year or so ago called the Philips Bodygroom, it's great for completely shaving hair that should not exist (shoulders!) and trimming hairs that should be shorter (nips!)
Kia EV6 GT-Line / MX-5 RF 6MT

Lebowski

Quote from: the Teuton on January 17, 2009, 11:43:29 AM
I have a friend who was spending about $100/week during the summer.  He's also a tank and works out like no one's business.

You're thinking from the perspective of a college kid. Once you get out and start working, $100/wk for food is nothing. Even lunch at a sammich shop by my office can run $10, that's $50/wk just for weekday lunches. I'm sure it is more in a place like NYC.

Btw, what exactly about all this schlorn scrotum talk made you guys think of eating?  Sick bastards. 

Lebowski

I have a philips bodygroom and I think it's an underpowered piece
Of shit.

Laconian

Quote from: Lebowski on January 17, 2009, 01:50:39 PM
I have a philips bodygroom and I think it's an underpowered piece
Of shit.
Maybe you should consider upgrading to sheep shears!
Kia EV6 GT-Line / MX-5 RF 6MT

The Pirate

Quote from: the Teuton on January 16, 2009, 08:15:06 PM
How I do it:  I limit my weekly grocery budget and I stick to it.

It's amazing what having no money for food does for your intake control, isn't it?  I've got some lean weeks coming up here.  The past few months, my bank account has paid out more than what went in.  :banghead:
1989 Audi 80 quattro, 2001 Mazda Protege ES

Secretary of the "I Survived the Volvo S80 thread" Club

Quote from: omicron on July 10, 2007, 10:58:12 PM
After you wake up with the sun at 6am on someone's floor, coughing up cigarette butts and tasting like warm beer, you may well change your opinion on this matter.

Rupert

Quote from: the Teuton on January 17, 2009, 11:43:29 AM

Haha, dude, $100 a week is still nothing. Just eating lunch out is $50/week. Then there's a weekly or twice-weekly dinner out, at $20-30 each time. Dang, groceries themselves are about $100/week.

Of course, if you can do it on $30/week, then more power to ya. :ohyeah:

MrH

Quote from: the Teuton on January 16, 2009, 08:07:16 PM
I have lost 5 pounds since coming back to school.  It's all about intake control.  Seriously.

I disagree with that to some degree.  Intake control helps to a point.  Exercise enough and get your metabolism through the roof, and you can just chow down and stay lean.  I pound tons of food.  Intake control helps to a point when you're trying to lose weight, but if you limit it too much, you metabolism slows down to compensate, and then you have an even tougher battle to fight.
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
2019 Acura RDX SH-AWD
2023 BRZ Limited

Previous: '02 Mazda Protege5, '08 Mazda Miata, '05 Toyota Tacoma, '09 Honda Element, '13 Subaru BRZ, '14 Hyundai Genesis R-Spec 5.0, '15 Toyota 4Runner SR5, '18 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0t, '01 Honda S2000, '20 Subaru Outback XT, '23 Chevy Bolt EUV

280Z Turbo

I don't really like eating. I like certain foods, but most of the time I eat food that I don't like and preparing it takes time that I don't have.

Rupert

I love to eat good food. One of my favorite things, in fact.

Lebowski

Quote from: MrH on January 17, 2009, 02:46:34 PM

Exercise enough and get your metabolism through the roof, and you can just chow down and stay lean.  I pound tons of food.

You can get away with that until about your early twenties. I suspect you will change your tune as you get older.

the Teuton

Quote from: Psilos on January 17, 2009, 02:33:04 PM
Haha, dude, $100 a week is still nothing. Just eating lunch out is $50/week. Then there's a weekly or twice-weekly dinner out, at $20-30 each time. Dang, groceries themselves are about $100/week.

Of course, if you can do it on $30/week, then more power to ya. :ohyeah:

I think eating out every day like that is wasteful spending.  Just my opinion.
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

dazzleman

Quote from: the Teuton on January 17, 2009, 03:53:33 PM
I think eating out every day like that is wasteful spending.  Just my opinion.

I eat lunch out every day.  It is a waste of money, but it's more convenient.
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...BUT, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, DAMN...that was fun!

dazzleman

Quote from: The Pirate on January 17, 2009, 02:31:54 PM
It's amazing what having no money for food does for your intake control, isn't it?  I've got some lean weeks coming up here.  The past few months, my bank account has paid out more than what went in.  :banghead:

Did the store cut your hours, man?  I hope everything's OK.

Soup DeVille

Quote from: dazzleman on January 17, 2009, 05:11:50 PM
I eat lunch out every day.  It is a waste of money, but it's more convenient.

I pack my lunch most days, but also almost always eat out.

The cafeteris sucks, but so do the available dining options, and there's a decent park not too far from here.

In the winter, I eat in my car often.
Maybe we need to start off small. I mean, they don't let you fuck the glumpers at Glumpees without a level 4 FuckPass, do they?

1975 Honda CB750, 1986 Rebel Rascal (sailing dinghy), 2015 Mini Cooper, 2020 Winnebago 31H (E450), 2021 Toyota 4Runner, 2022 Lincoln Aviator

dazzleman

Quote from: Soup DeVille on January 17, 2009, 05:21:01 PM
I pack my lunch most days, but also almost always eat out.

The cafeteris sucks, but so do the available dining options, and there's a decent park not too far from here.

In the winter, I eat in my car often.

Lately, I've been buying my lunch, but bringing dinner and eating it before I go home, so I'm not eating so late, and so there's not such a long timeb between lunch and dinner (which tempts me to eat more at dinner).

Isn't eating in the car in the winter a little cold up in Michigan?

Soup DeVille

Quote from: dazzleman on January 17, 2009, 05:26:03 PM
Lately, I've been buying my lunch, but bringing dinner and eating it before I go home, so I'm not eating so late, and so there's not such a long timeb between lunch and dinner (which tempts me to eat more at dinner).

Isn't eating in the car in the winter a little cold up in Michigan?

Yeah, but the heater works pretty good, and there are areas inside here that are just as cold as outside anyways. The facility has no real heat other than that produced by the machines themselves.
Maybe we need to start off small. I mean, they don't let you fuck the glumpers at Glumpees without a level 4 FuckPass, do they?

1975 Honda CB750, 1986 Rebel Rascal (sailing dinghy), 2015 Mini Cooper, 2020 Winnebago 31H (E450), 2021 Toyota 4Runner, 2022 Lincoln Aviator

dazzleman

Quote from: Soup DeVille on January 17, 2009, 05:27:42 PM
Yeah, but the heater works pretty good, and there are areas inside here that are just as cold as outside anyways. The facility has no real heat other than that produced by the machines themselves.

I see.  That makes sense.

S204STi

Quote from: J86 on January 16, 2009, 09:50:25 PM
This thread got weird...

It got weird?  It was weird from the word Go!