Do you shave...

Started by Payman, January 13, 2009, 01:24:09 PM

dazzleman

A good friend will come bail you out of jail...BUT, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, DAMN...that was fun!

Soup DeVille

Quote from: dazzleman on January 17, 2009, 05:29:40 PM
I see.  That makes sense.

The office where I'm sitting right now for instance, has the airconditioning on.
Maybe we need to start off small. I mean, they don't let you fuck the glumpers at Glumpees without a level 4 FuckPass, do they?

1975 Honda CB750, 1986 Rebel Rascal (sailing dinghy), 2015 Mini Cooper, 2020 Winnebago 31H (E450), 2021 Toyota 4Runner, 2022 Lincoln Aviator

S204STi

Quote from: Lebowski on January 17, 2009, 03:38:22 PM
You can get away with that until about your early twenties. I suspect you will change your tune as you get older.

Too true.  I now have to do both intake control and activity to lose weight. 

dazzleman

Quote from: Soup DeVille on January 17, 2009, 05:30:23 PM
The office where I'm sitting right now for instance, has the airconditioning on.

Brilliant.  :rolleyes:
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...BUT, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, DAMN...that was fun!

Soup DeVille

Maybe we need to start off small. I mean, they don't let you fuck the glumpers at Glumpees without a level 4 FuckPass, do they?

1975 Honda CB750, 1986 Rebel Rascal (sailing dinghy), 2015 Mini Cooper, 2020 Winnebago 31H (E450), 2021 Toyota 4Runner, 2022 Lincoln Aviator

Rupert

Quote from: the Teuton on January 17, 2009, 03:53:33 PM
I think eating out every day like that is wasteful spending.  Just my opinion.

Yeah, well, yer poor. ;)

It's worth it too me.
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

GoCougs

Even pushing 37 my ability to gain or lose weight has changed zero.

Eat only whole, unprocessed foods and you'll remain a healthy weight with very little exercise, until the day you die.

"Slowing metabolism" is one of the worst junk science myths perpetuated by the weight loss industry.

MrH

Quote from: GoCougs on January 17, 2009, 07:35:45 PM

Eat only whole, unprocessed foods and you'll remain a healthy weight with very little exercise, until the day you die.

"Slowing metabolism" is one of the worst junk science myths perpetuated by the weight loss industry.

Just like lifting weights huh?   :evildude:

I seriously don't understand you when it comes to fitness.
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
2019 Acura RDX SH-AWD
2023 BRZ Limited

Previous: '02 Mazda Protege5, '08 Mazda Miata, '05 Toyota Tacoma, '09 Honda Element, '13 Subaru BRZ, '14 Hyundai Genesis R-Spec 5.0, '15 Toyota 4Runner SR5, '18 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0t, '01 Honda S2000, '20 Subaru Outback XT, '23 Chevy Bolt EUV

Tave

Didn't you just injure yourself again the other day?
As I write, highly civilized human beings are flying overhead, trying to kill me.

Quote from: thecarnut on March 16, 2008, 10:33:43 AM
Depending on price, that could be a good deal.

Tave

Quote from: GoCougs on January 17, 2009, 07:35:45 PM

I agree with you to a certain degree, but like Psilos pointed out, some people are very healthy and they carry a little extra padding. Body types are not the same across the board. I can eat like crap and not exercise and I don't gain weight at all.
As I write, highly civilized human beings are flying overhead, trying to kill me.

Quote from: thecarnut on March 16, 2008, 10:33:43 AM
Depending on price, that could be a good deal.

dazzleman

Metabolism does change as people age, but you have to adjust.  To use 'slowing metabolism' as an excuse for weighing 350 pounds is a bunch of bullshit so that people can continue to fulfill our society's greatest pastime -- avoiding responsibility for our actions.

SVT_Power

i didn't think this thread would get this long
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Eye of the Tiger

2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

280Z Turbo

Don't shave it!

Just trim off Nick's posts.

dazzleman

Quote from: M_power on January 17, 2009, 10:09:23 PM
i didn't think this thread would get this long

You know all the crazy ones do get very long.  This is one for the record books, like that "Do you look before you flush?" thread.

MrH

Quote from: Tave on January 17, 2009, 08:08:22 PM
Didn't you just injure yourself again the other day?

Minor quad pull.  Light biking for a week and I should be fine.
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
2019 Acura RDX SH-AWD
2023 BRZ Limited

Previous: '02 Mazda Protege5, '08 Mazda Miata, '05 Toyota Tacoma, '09 Honda Element, '13 Subaru BRZ, '14 Hyundai Genesis R-Spec 5.0, '15 Toyota 4Runner SR5, '18 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0t, '01 Honda S2000, '20 Subaru Outback XT, '23 Chevy Bolt EUV

280Z Turbo

Anybody remember the infamous "Your Thoughts on Masturbation?" thread at C&D? It even spawned several copy-cat threads like "Your Thoughts on Mastication?". :lol:

the Teuton

Quote from: 280Z Turbo on January 18, 2009, 07:04:11 PM
Anybody remember the infamous "Your Thoughts on Masturbation?" thread at C&D? It even spawned several copy-cat threads like "Your Thoughts on Mastication?". :lol:

Is there something wrong with masturbation?
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

Soup DeVille

Quote from: the Teuton on January 18, 2009, 07:08:41 PM

Don't start.

and if you do, face the other way, otherwise its just too creepy.

280Z Turbo

Quote from: the Teuton on January 18, 2009, 07:08:41 PM

There was someone at C&D that kept starting threads, insisting that it was homosexual behavior.

Rupert

Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

GoCougs

Quote from: Tave on January 17, 2009, 08:12:15 PM
I agree with you to a certain degree, but like Psilos pointed out, some people are very healthy and they carry a little extra padding. Body types are not the same across the board. I can eat like crap and not exercise and I don't gain weight at all.

Depends what you mean by "a little extra." After time, if but for nothing else, it'll take a toll on bones and joints and the like.

You're not special - your calorie intake rate matches your calorie burn rate.

Payman

Quote from: 280Z Turbo on January 18, 2009, 07:12:11 PM
There was someone at C&D that kept starting threads, insisting that it was homosexual behavior.

Gaius Caligula? Remember that retard?

280Z Turbo

Payman

I have hairy knuckles, but only during winter. The rest of the year they're singed by the bbq.

280Z Turbo

Quote from: Payman on January 18, 2009, 09:14:24 PM
I have hairy knuckles, but only during winter. The rest of the year they're singed by the bbq.

You don't BBQ in the winter? Wimp. :lol:

My dad does it year round! And with charcoal!

r0tor

Quote from: dazzleman on January 18, 2009, 05:54:35 AM
You know all the crazy ones do get very long.  This is one for the record books, like that "Do you look before you flush?" thread.

i took a nice work poop this morning
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee No Speed -- 2004 Mazda RX8 6 speed -- 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia All Speed

dazzleman

Quote from: r0tor on January 20, 2009, 09:38:44 AM
i took a nice work poop this morning

If you're going to tell us that, you could at least post a picture..... :heated:
:lol:

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: dazzleman on January 20, 2009, 07:50:06 PM
If you're going to tell us that, you could at least post a picture..... :heated:
:lol:

I didn't know this about you.
2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

dazzleman