Uh oh, driving shoe thread!

Started by Rupert, February 24, 2009, 10:21:09 PM

Soup DeVille

Quote from: veeman on July 02, 2014, 01:25:52 PM
The Pilotis look real cool.  Where do you get them?  Amazon hardly has any and all in very small sizes.  Zappos doesn't sell them (my usual go to site for shoe shopping).  Is there any particular online retailer you guys use? 

Man, I can't remember now, but it was online. I thought it was Zappos, but I guess not.
Maybe we need to start off small. I mean, they don't let you fuck the glumpers at Glumpees without a level 4 FuckPass, do they?

1975 Honda CB750, 1986 Rebel Rascal (sailing dinghy), 2015 Mini Cooper, 2020 Winnebago 31H (E450), 2021 Toyota 4Runner, 2022 Lincoln Aviator

Lebowski

When I got a pair of pilotis several years ago, I believe they were purchased direct from piloti's website. They had very good customer service.  My mom got them (was an Xmas present), but I had sent her the link.  I distinctly remember she had some question about sizing or something, and the co was very quick and responsive about answering it.

veeman

Thanks

Doing some googling it seems that Pilotis went out of business recently and very recently has started back up selling shoes again.  The Pilotis website seems to not indicate it sells shoes directly anymore.  Kind of strange.