Lagonda BFD Concept..........

Started by 2o6, March 04, 2009, 07:34:54 AM

2o6

ChrisV

Like a fine Detroit wine, this vehicle has aged to budgetary perfection...

Tave

As I write, highly civilized human beings are flying overhead, trying to kill me.

Quote from: thecarnut on March 16, 2008, 10:33:43 AM
Depending on price, that could be a good deal.

93JC

So what's BFD stand for? "Big Fucking Deal"?

If so, 'BFD' captures my antipathy for this thing quite well.

FoMoJo

I guess this is what happens when designers run out of ideas :huh:.
"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." ~ Albert Einstein
"As the saying goes, when you mix science and politics, you get politics."

the Teuton

2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

Eye of the Tiger

2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

SVT666

Why can't non-traditional automakers stop building crossovers and SUVs?  Stick to your high end sports and GT cars. 

2o6

Quote from: HEMI666 on March 04, 2009, 09:27:54 AM
Why can't non-traditional automakers stop building crossovers and SUVs?  Stick to your high end sports and GT cars. 

Well, they're instant profit. Sports cars don't always have the highest profit margin, I guess. Besides, the LM002 was an excellent Lambo. It took the amazing on road prowess, and applied it to off road.

TBR

Quote from: 2o6 on March 04, 2009, 10:00:01 AM

Well, they're instant profit. Sports cars don't always have the highest profit margin, I guess. Besides, the LM002 was an excellent Lambo. It took the amazing on road prowess, and applied it to off road.

Hah, I bet Ferrari and Lamborghini have huge profit margins.

But, the problem is they can't keep those high margins and increase production without introducing new models. Eventually those new models have to be something besides super cars.

Laconian

Quote from: 2o6 on March 04, 2009, 10:00:01 AM

Instant profit IF you are basing it off of an existing product/platform with the R&D expenses already paid off.

Quote from: HEMI666 on March 04, 2009, 09:27:54 AM
Sadly, SUVs suit status seekers satisfactorily. Sucks!
Kia EV6 GT-Line / MX-5 RF 6MT