Here goes...

Started by 850CSi, August 09, 2005, 08:36:57 PM

850CSi

I think me and my dad are just gonna test-drive them both over the weekend and make a decision. If it's the 3er, we'll just have one shipped from somewhere else.

Fire It Up

Well, you should be happy either way.

Founder of CarSPIN Turbo Club

Raza

QuoteI have to admit, when I first saw the E90 330i, I thought, "WOW, that looks GOOD!"
I initially thought the front was butt-ugly because BMW's pictures suck. In person, it's better looking than the E46 in every way.
:rolleyes:
You were the one who always criticized the E46's ill-proportioned rear on the sedan...
Was I?  

Oh.  

Still looked better than the new one.

What happened to the small car?
Yeah, the E90 does look a bit bigger than I'd like, even though it barely grew.
On the interior it grew a lot.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

cozmik

First I would like to say that you are getting a better car than me, and that makes me jealous.  :angry:

Now, personally I would probabally go the route of the 325. I drove one and loved it. Even with the slushie its quick. Drives great. Feels solid.  :)  

2006 BMW 330xi. 6 Speed, Sport Package. Gone are the RFTs! Toyo Proxes 4 in their place

Colonel Cadillac

Hey, you are not a 16 year old with a VOLVO WAGON. That is quite a hit in the ego sometimes.  

Colonel Cadillac

Hell, I'm 17, not 16. Good lord, where's my head at?

ifcar

QuoteHey, you are not a 16 year old with a VOLVO WAGON. That is quite a hit in the ego sometimes.
Let's not get into ego hits, shall we?  :rolleyes:  

BMWDave

Whats wrong with a Volvo Wagon :blink:

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

ifcar

QuoteWhats wrong with a Volvo Wagon :blink:
Nothing, the lucky ones on the forum are simply making the rest of us feel insecure.  

Colonel Cadillac

It's nerdy and not very cool. Hehe, I'm acting spoiled :rolleyes:  

TBR

QuoteHey, you are not a 16 year old with a VOLVO WAGON. That is quite a hit in the ego sometimes.
You should consider yourself very lucky to have that nice of a car.  

ifcar

QuoteIt's nerdy and not very cool. Hehe, I'm acting spoiled :rolleyes:
Well, yes, you are.  

Raza

Well, yes, you are.
I agree!  

If you don't want the Volvo, give it to me.  I can put it to good use.

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

cozmik

Well, yes, you are.
I agree!  

Don't you have a new Passat? lol

2006 BMW 330xi. 6 Speed, Sport Package. Gone are the RFTs! Toyo Proxes 4 in their place

Raghavan

You ARE spoiled. My parents want me to get a Corolla. An automatic one at that. :(  :(  

Raghavan

Well, yes, you are.
I agree!  

You're even more spoiled. :rolleyes:  

ifcar

Well, yes, you are.
I agree!  

So then he'd have two cars instead of one car. Or one car and the thousands from selling the other one.

It's hard to pass up a free car.

Raghavan

Well, yes, you are.
I agree!  

So then he'd have two cars instead of one car. Or one car and the thousands from selling the other one.

Especiallty if you are a cheapskate. ;)  :lol:  

cozmik

Well, yes, you are.
I agree!  

True that.  :rockon:  

ifcar

You ARE spoiled. My parents want me to get a Corolla. An automatic one at that. :(  :(
They offered to buy you a $14,000 car and you turned them down? And then you're calling other people spoiled?

cozmik

They offered to buy you a $14,000 car and you turned them down? And then you're calling other people spoiled?
My first car was a Chevy Impala. I could never get comfortable in it, the seats made my back hurt, but it was better than the big red Chevy Venture, so I was all about it, lol.

Raza

Well, yes, you are.
I agree!  

Passat's going back soon, and I can get a real sports car if I have a Volvo wagon at home.

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

Colonel Cadillac

Yea, my car is only worth like $3000 or $4000. It has an auto too, which is for the better, it would be in the shop right now if it had a manual. That would be way too much for my sister to handle.  

Raza

Well, yes, you are.
I agree!  

You're even more spoiled. :rolleyes:
I never said that I wasn't.  Who knows spoiled better than a spoiled kid?

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

TBR

My first car was a Chevy Impala. I could never get comfortable in it, the seats made my back hurt, but it was better than the big red Chevy Venture, so I was all about it, lol.
Did you have to pay for it yourself? I think not, so in my book that makes you a spoiled  (especially since it must have been fairly new and it was well equipped).

Raghavan

actually, they want me to get a used one for about $5000. I never said it was new, U-Haul. And for that money, i could get an MK1 MR-2.

TBR

You aren't getting any sympathy from me, a free first car is more than any teenager deserves (and that is coming from a teenager!)

cozmik

Did you have to pay for it yourself? I think not, so in my book that makes you a spoiled  (especially since it must have been fairly new and it was well equipped).
Someone sounds bitter.  <_<  

Raza

QuoteYea, my car is only worth like $3000 or $4000. It has an auto too, which is for the better, it would be in the shop right now if it had a manual. That would be way too much for my sister to handle.
The 850 T-5 wagon is one of the most coveted Volvos of all time.  Suck it up.

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

Raza

Well, yes, you are.
I agree!  

Especiallty if you are a cheapskate. ;)  :lol:
Free is free.  

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i