GTPC 414

Started by sandertheshark, March 26, 2009, 05:34:19 PM

sandertheshark

Payman

I thought it might be South Padre Island, but when I google mapped it, the topography didn't match. So, then I spent the last hour following the Intracoastal Waterway around the eastern seaboard... then something matched up.

It's Ocean City, Maryland, isn't it.   :lol:

sandertheshark

Quote from: Payman on March 26, 2009, 07:11:07 PM
I thought it might be South Padre Island, but when I google mapped it, the topography didn't match. So, then I spent the last hour following the Intracoastal Waterway around the eastern seaboard... then something matched up.

It's Ocean City, Maryland, isn't it.   :lol:

:facepalm:

Don't you have airplanes to fix?  A wife to have sex with?  TV to watch?

Payman

Slow night at work.  :lol:  I was writing performance reviews, but this was more fun.

Minpin

I love the giant ass parking lot right in the middle of the beach. Humans are horrible animals.  :frown:
?Do you expect me to talk?"
"No, Mr Bond. I expect you to die!?

Payman

Not to mention building an entire town on a sandbar. New one soon... I can't use photoshop at work.  :banghead:

Byteme

Quote from: Payman on March 26, 2009, 09:00:16 PM
Not to mention building an entire town on a sandbar. New one soon... I can't use photoshop at work.  :banghead:

And a barrier island without a seawall to boot.  After seeing what happens to Galveston after a cat 3 hit I'd hate to see ocean city after a hurricane. 

Tave

I don't think you would.

See it, that is.
As I write, highly civilized human beings are flying overhead, trying to kill me.

Quote from: thecarnut on March 16, 2008, 10:33:43 AM
Depending on price, that could be a good deal.