T&A

Started by 93JC, March 30, 2009, 08:31:42 AM

Of the two, which do you prefer?

T
A

NomisR

Quote from: sportyaccordy on March 30, 2009, 12:25:36 PM
Uh oh...

I like nice A's but not the little tiny aerobics video ones... you know what I'm talking about... when you bend them over it's just a dot *catches a chill*

You mean big enough where it doesn't even fit in one seat type ass?

sportyaccordy

Quote from: NomisR on March 30, 2009, 12:27:38 PM
You mean big enough where it doesn't even fit in one seat type ass?
No not at all. But definitely bigger than what you could call skinny.

SVT666

Quote from: sportyaccordy on March 30, 2009, 12:42:26 PM
No not at all. But definitely bigger than what you could call skinny.
I don't like women who have the body of a boy.  Women should have curves.  She should definitely have an hourglass shape.

ChrisV

Quote from: MrH on March 30, 2009, 11:41:56 AM
+1 to GoCougspocalypse and Accord.

I always go for the really fit girls.  Thin with a perfect, tight A.  Definitely an A man myself.  I'll take a small rack with a perfect A, instead of big T's and a poor A.  I always seem to be attracted to girls that run.

Sooo, a lot like... boys, huh? ;)
Like a fine Detroit wine, this vehicle has aged to budgetary perfection...

Tave

I'll take both and a bag of chips, thank ya very much.
As I write, highly civilized human beings are flying overhead, trying to kill me.

Quote from: thecarnut on March 16, 2008, 10:33:43 AM
Depending on price, that could be a good deal.

the Teuton

I don't want to make this a photo competition because someone might pull out the Vida Guerra trump card, but I believe this needs to be said:

2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

the Teuton

Oh hell, Ms. Guerra is the perfect example of T&A working in harmony.

2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

MrH

Quote from: HEMI666 on March 30, 2009, 12:45:49 PM
I don't like women who have the body of a boy.  Women should have curves.  She should definitely have an hourglass shape.

They don't have to be shaped like a boy.  I just don't like them with a lot of fat on their bodies.  I know a few girls who have curves, but aren't even close to fat.  They're just in great shape.
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
2019 Acura RDX SH-AWD
2023 BRZ Limited

Previous: '02 Mazda Protege5, '08 Mazda Miata, '05 Toyota Tacoma, '09 Honda Element, '13 Subaru BRZ, '14 Hyundai Genesis R-Spec 5.0, '15 Toyota 4Runner SR5, '18 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0t, '01 Honda S2000, '20 Subaru Outback XT, '23 Chevy Bolt EUV

sportyaccordy

Teut,

Salma has a phenomenal ass and hips to match. Women like that are the M3s of the anatomical world. Statistically though we cant all have both which is where the poll comes in.

MrH

Quote from: sportyaccordy on March 30, 2009, 12:25:36 PM
Uh oh...

I like nice A's but not the little tiny aerobics video ones... you know what I'm talking about... when you bend them over it's just a dot *catches a chill*

I will gladly take the tiny aerobics ones :praise:
2019 Acura RDX SH-AWD
2023 BRZ Limited

Previous: '02 Mazda Protege5, '08 Mazda Miata, '05 Toyota Tacoma, '09 Honda Element, '13 Subaru BRZ, '14 Hyundai Genesis R-Spec 5.0, '15 Toyota 4Runner SR5, '18 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0t, '01 Honda S2000, '20 Subaru Outback XT, '23 Chevy Bolt EUV

sportyaccordy

Quote from: MrH on March 30, 2009, 01:53:39 PM
I will gladly take the tiny aerobics ones :praise:
We are all different and have our own tastes. Perhaps taste goes beyond what can be explained but why??? What's the appeal?

MrH

Quote from: sportyaccordy on March 30, 2009, 01:56:41 PM
We are all different and have our own tastes. Perhaps taste goes beyond what can be explained but why??? What's the appeal?

I ask the same to you.

I do have kind of peculiar taste in women, I'll admit.  I think the fact that I'm so active, that I appreciate girls who are equally as active and just naturally find that attractive.  I just don't like the idea of having a ton of fat on a body too.  It's just unappealing for some reason.  Even food that's really high in fat, like mayo, just disgusts me.  I also like a girl to be significantly smaller than me.  If I can't throw a girl around, she's too big.  :huh: :lol:

I always seem to have a lot more in common with fit girls then curvier ones.  It always seems to work out that way.
2019 Acura RDX SH-AWD
2023 BRZ Limited

hotrodalex

I like athletic girls. But they have to have some curves. Tight A and good sized T (not big, but not flat chested).

If I have to pick, A (and L)

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: Vinsanity on March 30, 2009, 11:33:55 AM
I don't even know what to make of that analogy.

Yeah, I didn't really know where I was going with that, either.
2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

Payman

sportyaccordy

Quote from: MrH on March 30, 2009, 02:03:30 PM
I ask the same to you.

I do have kind of peculiar taste in women, I'll admit.  I think the fact that I'm so active, that I appreciate girls who are equally as active and just naturally find that attractive.  I just don't like the idea of having a ton of fat on a body too.  It's just unappealing for some reason.  Even food that's really high in fat, like mayo, just disgusts me.  I also like a girl to be significantly smaller than me.  If I can't throw a girl around, she's too big.  :huh: :lol:

I always seem to have a lot more in common with fit girls then curvier ones.  It always seems to work out that way.
I don't think your taste is peculiar... having explained it now, it makes a ton of sense. Definitely moreso than the dudes who are wildly out of shape who want very thin girls.

As for my tastes, I am active too. More active at least than I imagine the average person being, even in NY. But at the same time, I?ve always had very different images of what men and women are. Strangely it prob. goes back to how different my mom and dad are. Women w/6 packs and little tricep dimples don?t look as feminine as women w/more fluff & curves to them. Plus to me they don?t feel as good either. I mean its one thing to be able to throw a chick around? I don?t think any girl I?ve been with has been over like 150# and there have been some tall ones. But I don?t like to feel like a chick will break either.

Don?t get me wrong, big nasty jelly rolls and amorphous forms are disgusting to me. But I would take a Kim Kardashian (or even the bigger one) over her skinnier sister Kourtney for example.

hotrodalex

I don't really like it when a girl's muscles are cut and defined like a man's. I like them to be toned. A nice, flat stomach is better than a 6 pack.

Vinsanity

Quote from: M_power on March 30, 2009, 11:36:20 AM
I don't think anyone knows what to make of nick

Quote from: NACar on March 30, 2009, 02:39:52 PM
Yeah, I didn't really know where I was going with that, either.

:facepalm:

Eye of the Tiger

Vinsanity

Quote from: NACar on March 30, 2009, 03:21:11 PM
Swift. Swift. Swift. Swift. Swift. Swift.

Is that the sound your motorboat makes?

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: Vinsanity on March 30, 2009, 03:26:12 PM
Is that the sound your motorboat makes?

It's a 75 Johnson, with electric choke.

NomisR

Quote from: MrH on March 30, 2009, 02:03:30 PM
I ask the same to you.

Gymnasts are the best... oh the positions!  :ohyeah:

Onslaught

I like them both but if I had to pick one the T.

If it's just a fling then the bigger the better for both T and A. But if it was long term I wouldn't want either to be huge.
I find that most girls who have big ones in their 20's balloon up  and get fat in their late 30's. And if they have a big
ass then they WILL get fat one day.

r0tor

i use to learn more to the A but my current girlfriend has shown me the benefits and great uses of some nice T's.... mmmmmm
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee No Speed -- 2004 Mazda RX8 6 speed -- 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia All Speed

sandertheshark

A.

When I study a broad, I start at the bottom and work my way up.  I appreciate all manner of tits but the ass has to be just right for me.

MX793

I like a bit from column A and a bit from column T.
Needs more Jiggawatts

2016 Ford Mustang GTPP / 2011 Toyota Rav4 Base AWD / 2014 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 ABS
1992 Nissan 240SX Fastback / 2004 Mazda Mazda3s / 2011 Ford Mustang V6 Premium / 2007 Suzuki GSF1250SA Bandit / 2006 VW Jetta 2.5

280Z Turbo

I already have an ass.

T for me.

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: 280Z Turbo on March 30, 2009, 09:44:37 PM
I already have an ass.

T for me.

LOL

I already have my own T & A, so I get my choice.  :praise:

A

GoCougs

Quote from: NACar on March 30, 2009, 09:45:09 PM
LOL

I already have my own T & A, so I get my choice.  :praise:

A

Jeeezus - add in a bit of flexibility and you'd never have to leave the house!

Gotta-Qik-C7

Quote from: the Teuton on March 30, 2009, 01:05:55 PM
Oh hell, Ms. Guerra is the perfect example of T&A working in harmony.

Lord have mercy! Thats about as close to perfect as you can get!
2014 C7 Vert, 2002 Silverado, 2005 Road Glide