C&D: Camaro LT vs. Genesis Coupe 3.8

Started by GoCougs, May 02, 2009, 06:59:08 PM

Eye of the Tiger

2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

S204STi

Raza

Quote from: R-inge on May 13, 2009, 10:54:10 AM
Mine are right directly behind the shifter, so I'm constantly afraid of knocking a cup of DP over onto the space between my seat and the center console.  You know, the area that's soooo easy to clean.

Mine are too, but I have a system. 
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Raza

Quote from: GoCougs on May 13, 2009, 12:20:21 PM
Because they're Recaros in a Ford then...

Either way, they're econo car seats.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Eye of the Tiger

Raza, please stop spamming your blatant car enthusiasm; this is now a cheese thread.
2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

omicron

Quote from: the Teuton on May 12, 2009, 10:44:36 PM
For the exact same money and exact same specification, I'd pick an uglier 1 Series over a 3 Series.  Why?  Because I like the upright greenhouse.  I'm short.  Give me a break.

I'm not short, and I like an upright greenhouse. I'm a fan of wide, clear vision and more conventional rooflines - there are exceptions to those, of course, but I'm more likely to take a hardtop coupe over a fastback.

Nethead

Quote from: omicron on May 14, 2009, 07:44:05 AM
I'm not short, and I like an upright greenhouse. I'm a fan of wide, clear vision and more conventional rooflines - there are exceptions to those, of course, but I'm more likely to take a hardtop coupe over a fastback.

omicron:  Omiscience deserves regal transport!  Hence your love of the early '60s Bonnevilles (and likely early '60s Grand Prixs as well)!  Good picks for your preferences!  A '63 Tempest LeMans 326 coupe :wub: would work in a smaller car, but the C-pillars are a little broad for maximum visibility.  That Bonneville in your sig oughtta fit the bill about as perfectly as vehicles can get!
So many stairs...so little time...

S204STi

EDIT: Reposted same info in Mustang thread, seemed more relevant to train of thought there.