WHAT THE F....!?

Started by cawimmer430, May 27, 2009, 08:36:13 AM

cawimmer430

Hungarian-tuned..eh RUINED, Mercedes W140 S-Class.  :facepalm:

What are these people smoking?   :mask:

-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

FoMoJo

Hungarians have many talents but car styling doesn't appear to be one of them :confused:.  It does look comfortable though :huh:.
"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." ~ Albert Einstein
"As the saying goes, when you mix science and politics, you get politics."

cozmik

Interior does look comfortable. What's up with the headlights though? And how do you steer the car?

2006 BMW 330xi. 6 Speed, Sport Package. Gone are the RFTs! Toyo Proxes 4 in their place

SVT_Power

Other than the color, ridiculous ride height and the headlights, I like it  :huh:
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Submariner

Hideous, but it's still a step or two above the HS250h.
2010 G-550  //  2019 GLS-550

sportyaccordy

Interior's phenomenal, don't know about the outside

CALL_911

That interior's bangin'.

The exterior needs to be banged into a building.

2004 S2000
2016 340xi

Colonel Cadillac

I want to sit in those seats.

the Teuton

The ride height is the worst thing about this car.
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

Tave

What's with the 'X's on the headlights?
As I write, highly civilized human beings are flying overhead, trying to kill me.

Quote from: thecarnut on March 16, 2008, 10:33:43 AM
Depending on price, that could be a good deal.

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: the Teuton on May 27, 2009, 12:22:08 PM
The ride height is the worst thing about this car.

C'mon guys, the thing has to be on airbags. It's not like it actually drives down the road like that. :rolleyes:
2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

Tave

As I write, highly civilized human beings are flying overhead, trying to kill me.

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: Tave on May 27, 2009, 12:23:37 PM
What's with the 'X's on the headlights?

It's required by most race tracks to keep shattered glass from getting all over the track.

Tave

Quote from: NACar on May 27, 2009, 12:27:41 PM
It's required by most race tracks to keep shattered glass from getting all over the track.

Gracias.

They don't care about the rear-facing glass?

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: Tave on May 27, 2009, 12:28:54 PM
Gracias.

Tail light are often plastic, while DOT headlights are, or at least were required to be glass back when they were sealed units. OK, so maybe the X's serve no purpose in this case, but that's where the idea came from.

Gotta-Qik-C7

Quote from: NACar on May 27, 2009, 12:24:52 PM
C'mon guys, the thing has to be on airbags. It's not like it actually drives down the road like that. :rolleyes:
Yep. thats prolly what those 2 swtches next to the radio control.
2014 C7 Vert, 2002 Silverado, 2005 Road Glide

Payman

best looking Merc ever.

MX793

Quote from: Tave on May 27, 2009, 12:28:54 PM
Gracias.

What are the odds of the rear lights getting hit with a stone?  The tape Xs are to keep the lights from shedding pieces should they be hit by a stone or something kicked up off the track, not necessarily from a collision.

Also, I'd wager this car is on airbags.  It must raise up so you can actually drive it, since in this state you'd scrape the chin spoiler on anything taller than a piece of paper and the front wheels can't turn without hitting the fender.
Needs more Jiggawatts

2016 Ford Mustang GTPP / 2011 Toyota Rav4 Base AWD / 2014 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 ABS
1992 Nissan 240SX Fastback / 2004 Mazda Mazda3s / 2011 Ford Mustang V6 Premium / 2007 Suzuki GSF1250SA Bandit / 2006 VW Jetta 2.5

Vinsanity

That interior would fit much better with the Japanese VIP style

SVT666

Those seats are unbelievable.

jadewolf123

That in black, no crazy x-ed out lights and airbags for suspension and I'd hit it like Adrianna Lima.
2007 Mazda 6i Sedan Gray Black Cloth Interior 5-Spd

sandertheshark

What the fuck, indeed.  At least a 6, or 6.5 maybe.

Northlands

I had to avert my eyes right away just at the color of the car. Seats look living room worthy though. It's sad that I'd have to make an emergency lane change if there was an apple rolling down the street though for fear of demolishing the front spoiler. Hell, probably wouldn't even make it below the undercarriage.  :nono:

- " It's like a petting zoo, but for computers." -  my wife's take on the Apple Store.
2013 Hyundai Accent GLS / 2015 Hyundai Sonata GLS

2o6

Do you people really think the car rolls down the road like this?

Raza

I want to try those seats out.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

NomisR

Can you even turn the car without rubbing at those heights?

Northlands

Quote from: 2o6 on May 28, 2009, 08:43:11 AM
Do you people really think the car rolls down the road like this?

Considering what I see go on in some of the hoods around town here with some people and their cars... yeah I wouldn't be surprised if this was its cruising height.

- " It's like a petting zoo, but for computers." -  my wife's take on the Apple Store.
2013 Hyundai Accent GLS / 2015 Hyundai Sonata GLS

ChrisV

Can't see the pics here at work, but if it's as low as people are making out, it's probably adjustible, either airbags or coilovers. I've driven cars with only an inch and a half of ground clearance on a daily basis with no issues.
Like a fine Detroit wine, this vehicle has aged to budgetary perfection...

BimmerM3

Quote from: cozmik on May 27, 2009, 09:05:59 AM
Interior does look comfortable. What's up with the headlights though? And how do you steer the car?

It seems like it'd be most logical to steer it using the steering wheel.

:lol:

hotrodalex

Quote from: BimmerM3 on May 29, 2009, 12:30:44 AM
It seems like it'd be most logical to steer it using the steering wheel.