YES! YES! YES!

Started by SVT666, June 01, 2009, 02:00:50 PM

the Teuton

2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

2o6

the Teuton

2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

mzziaz

I have a feeling that the 500 might be a bit expensive by US standards.

Nice car, though - especially the Abarth.
Cuore Sportivo

Payman

If buyers view it as a premium small car, like the Mini, it should do well.

Raza

Quote from: mzziaz on June 17, 2009, 03:38:10 AM
I have a feeling that the 500 might be a bit expensive by US standards.

Nice car, though - especially the Abarth.

Well, Fiat did get a free car company, so maybe they'll be able to pass some of the savings on to us.   :lol:
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

MexicoCityM3

We have the 500 here in Mexico since a few months ago. It is priced too high so it hasn't sold well at all. It is priced to compete with the MINI Cooper S, not with the Cooper.

I think it's a great alternative to a base Cooper, but the Cooper S is in a different performance class. We haven't got the Abarth yet.
Founder, BMW Car Club de México
http://bmwclub.org.mx
'05 M3 E46 6SPD Mystic Blue
'08 M5 E60 SMG  Space Grey
'11 1M E82 6SPD Sapphire Black
'16 GT4 (1/3rd Share lol)
'18 M3 CS
'16 X5 5.0i (Wife)
'14 MINI Cooper Countryman S Automatic (For Sale)

r0tor

Autoweek did a story int he current issue of the Abarth SS... there final verdict was why buy that when a similarly priced Mazdaspeed3 would beat it silly, have 2x the room, and get almost as decent of fuel mileage
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee No Speed -- 2004 Mazda RX8 6 speed -- 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia All Speed

S204STi

Quote from: r0tor on June 17, 2009, 05:33:38 PM
Autoweek did a story int he current issue of the Abarth SS... there final verdict was why buy that when a similarly priced Mazdaspeed3 would beat it silly, have 2x the room, and get almost as decent of fuel mileage

If style and packaging win out over practicality it could work better. Personally I think the new MS3 is heinous looking.  The Abarf is perfect, along with the MINI JCW.

2o6

Quote from: R-inge on June 17, 2009, 07:11:24 PM
If style and packaging win out over practicality it could work better. Personally I think the new MS3 is heinous looking.  I think the Abarf is perfect.

Abarth.

S204STi

SVT_Power

"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

mzziaz

Quote from: Raza  on June 17, 2009, 06:57:57 AM
Well, Fiat did get a free car company, so maybe they'll be able to pass some of the savings on to us.   :lol:

True. The billions they weaseled out of GM probably helps too  :lol:
Cuore Sportivo